Yuval Noah Harari spills the beans: ‘We just don’t need the vast majority of the population’

He's not exactly wrong. There are millions of people around the world who are nothing more than a drain on society.
Society uber alles I say.

Maybe we could start by killing all the useless eater pets, then expand to the disabled, elderly, homeless, politically incorrect/inconvenient humans among us.

What could go wrong?

Think about the worthless scum who fill our streets at the drop of a hat, anytime some filthy criminal is arrested.

They use any excuse to "protest" - meaning, to riot, commit every kind of crime, loot and burn businesses, destroy neighborhoods, etc.

These filthy, useless pigs then have the nerve to blame their disgusting behavior on other people.

They're a complete waste of space. If they were gone our country would see huge improvements, instantly. Much lower crime rates, safer more peaceful cities, better neighborhoods, cleaner cities, less bitching and moaning.

Yes, the improvements would be wonderful. The idea of lowering our world population has been around for many decades. Nothing has ever been done about it.

As a result, world population continues to double, more people are starving, more local wars, more misery.

But, look on the bright side. At least some of the worthless vermin in shitholes like Shitcago and Baltimore are doing what they can each weekend to improve their cities. Bravo!!!
There is no such thing as "overpopulation." Anyone who thinks there is can lead by example.

COVID and the vaccines were just the beginning for these demons of the WEF.

Top World Economic Forum adviser Yuval Noah Harari has declared in a recent interview that the “vast majority” of the world’s 7.5 billion people are simply no longer needed due to technological advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning and bioengineering.
In one sentence, Harari validated what we “conspiracy theorists” have been saying for years, that globalist power elites want to rid the world of people deemed “useless” in their eyes. That’s why we call them global predators.
“We just don’t need the vast majority of the population,” said Harari, who is a historian, futurist, popular author and, most importantly, the chief adviser to Klaus Schwab, founder and director of the extremely influential WEF.
Every year the WEF entertains thousands of devoted followers at its headquarters in Davos, Switzerland. These devotees include heads of state, congressmen, governors, top corporate CEOs, even Hollywood entertainers and stars from the sports and music world. They are being fed a full diet of propaganda cooked up by Luciferian-influenced intellectuals like Harari and Schwab.
I highly recommend listening to Harari’s interview with Chris Anderson (posted August 9), who is head of the TED media group. Let me know in the comments what you think of his statements and his worldview.

Harari repeats his previous predictions of a “useless class” of “unemployable” humans. In past statements Harari has said these useless people will need to be kept pacified by drugs and entertainment, otherwise we’ve got a problem on our hands. How do we get rid of billions of useless eaters?

You know what, I sort of see what hes saying. 7.5 billion? Seriously? The population has doubled within my own lifetime.

Any form of population control is playing god. Of course it comes from the elite Left.

Such a statement would ordinarily piss me off. The nightly news had a story about a woman just walking down the street, minding her own business when she was attacked by a homeless man and stabbed in the face with scissors.

A man in a wheel chair got attacked by a teen. After throwing the man to the ground, the boy kicked him in the head. Then walked away like nothing happened.

A city councilman said that there is not one street in the city that could be considered safe. Not one safe street.

Same news cast. Another story. A teen was found dead of an overdose in the school bathroom. The principal of the school said there isn't one drug free school in LAUSD.

Los Angeles is not different. It's a typical city. Knowing that. Maybe this guy isn't so far out there. He might have a genuine point.

Harari's Sapiens is actually fairly brilliant. He isn't advocating for population control he's warning about it as a by product of advancements in the medical and pharmaceutical fields, capitalism and marketing to humanities desire for immediate gratification.

Forum List

Back