YUUUUUGE Republican sigh of relief - Pence did NOT

meet with Russians during the 2016 campaign

Pence did not meet with Russians during campaign, spokesman says

At least so far

At least half a dozen of those in the Trump transition team, inner circle and administration have met with Russian nationals. It's not meeting with them, it's lying by omission or commission that is the germane issue:

Feel free to add others, known now, and later discovered by Mr. Mueller.

Sure hon, let's have your fun, shall we?
first -

if someone is a proven liar - ie have lied and been busted for it - you will not believe them again.

am i understanding you correctly, hon?
Yes hon, proceed. Doesn't mean they will never utter a truth again, just means they are unreliable.
so you've already backed up and gave yourself a way out if needed.

gonna pass then. you went from never trust a busted liar cause you hate one to "unreliable" cause you know you support some liars of your own side.

got it and have a wonderful lie-less day.

hon.

I don't have a side hon, that partisanshit is your mindfuck view of things. If you see me posting something along the lines you've just accused, do produce them.

Dare ya.

Liar.
so - if i point out proven lies of hillary - and going by your treament of trump and his "lies" then you can't trust either one of them.

is that correct?

HRC is today a private citizen, and has never been POTUS. Trump is POTUS and is a liar, a damn liar and an unabashed liar.

Is that distinction correct?

first -

if someone is a proven liar - ie have lied and been busted for it - you will not believe them again.

am i understanding you correctly, hon?
Yes hon, proceed. Doesn't mean they will never utter a truth again, just means they are unreliable.
so you've already backed up and gave yourself a way out if needed.

gonna pass then. you went from never trust a busted liar cause you hate one to "unreliable" cause you know you support some liars of your own side.

got it and have a wonderful lie-less day.

hon.

I don't have a side hon, that partisanshit is your mindfuck view of things. If you see me posting something along the lines you've just accused, do produce them.

Dare ya.

Liar.
so - if i point out proven lies of hillary - and going by your treament of trump and his "lies" then you can't trust either one of them.

is that correct?

HRC is today a private citizen, and has never been POTUS. Trump is POTUS and is a liar, a damn liar and an unabashed liar.

Is that distinction correct?
i asked if a liar was a liar - and i said when i try to pin it to something we can apply to all the squirming and the "this is different" will rise up.

thank you for proving me the prophet.

meet with Russians during the 2016 campaign

Pence did not meet with Russians during campaign, spokesman says

At least so far

That's good, now what do we do about every major Democrat in The Senate and House meeting with Russians and Ukrainians?

We know there was no quid pro quo between Congressional Democrats and Russian officials on removing the sanctions imposed by Obama on Russia.

We don't know if Trump&Co promised to remove the sanctions, if and only if they helped Trump to win the election. Why Republicans and Trump supporters don't seem to care is disconcerting to most D's and I's, and many R's and our allies around the world.

Trump's a proven liar. He's been lying ever since he started talking about Obama's birth certificate. He never provided the proof he SWORE to us that he had that Obama wasn't American.

Yet folks voted for him. To me that means they're OK with dishonesty. They don't care about the truth. Trump supporters that is.

I don't see them changing any time soon.

I couldn't bring myself to vote for Trump and Clinton, both for the very same reason, anyone that voted for either of those two were voting for dishonesty.

xdghj;'
=-0987gl;'
`1
By saying he did not meet with the Russians, Pence is saying the Trump family did.
He's already lied about it previously.
Hush your mouth. Pence mighta knowed about it, but mebbe he wasn't in the room! (-:
Our political and economic system is utterly corrupt. Everyone knows, some are in denial.
Ok, do you work for Putin, China, or some Jihadists?

Politics

Not sure what your agenda is, but our political system is fine, if you just get the dirt out of it like we are seeing now.

Corporations are not individuals, but the Court decision was a direct result of Michael Moore's attack film on George Bush which The Supreme Court Bent The Law to allow it, and then another film came out not favorable to The LEFT, and The Courts shut it down, and because of the Earlier incorrect decision and allowance of the Moore film they had no choice but to AFFIRM the incorrect decision on THE MOORE Film and that is why we have Citizen's United situation.

Had the courts not corrupted themselves and rendered a political verdict in The Moore Film, they would not have to cover their arrogant asses and allowed Citizens United Too.

The Supreme Court needs to reverse it's decision on Campaign Finance like they had to on Dread Scott.

Now to The Economy.

Get rid of Free Trade agreements. They are all one sided. FAIR TRADE or we are simply going to build everything ourselves again. We are the only country on the face of The Earth that can do this as we have the most diverse set of natural resources.

Currency

The Federal Reserve needs phased out, and we should like JFK did start printing Treasury notes backed by fractional reserves. The debt to The Federal Reserve is illegal, because it is owed in Federal Reserve Notes which are worthless paper and private bank notes belonging to The Fed. It is not legal tender. Every Federal Reserve note you use is actually a NOTE OF DEBT you owe The Federal Reserve. Don't believe me? Research it. Every Federal Reserve note you spend is a personal loan that is to be paid back by you in the form of taxation in FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES. This is an endless cycle and a debt based economy. We need to go back to a Monetary based Economy.

We have THE LEGAL AUTHORITY to Cancel or Renegotiate The Debt with The Fed, and to halt Interest Accumulation on The Debt if we want.
Negotiate with The Fed for pennies on the dollar. Tell them we are switching to Treasury Notes, and they can exchange their Reserve Notes for Treasury Notes for a small Interest Charge if they do not want to renegotiate The Debt.

It's that simple.

The Fed did that very thing only in an abusive way during The Depression that THEY CAUSED when they forced 30,000 private and independent community banks out of business, and They and The IRS confiscated today's equivalent of Trillions of Dollars in Property, and Savings and Holdings when they blackmailed small banks in to converting their treasury notes in to Fed Reserve Notes, and then with held the notes leaving all of these banks with next to nothing in their vaults to cover what they had on their books. The Fed INTENTIONALLY Caused The Runs on many a small bank.

Watch it's a Wonderful Life.

Potter is a Federal Reserve Banker.
Harry is the Independent Community Banker.

It will give people who are interested in this topic some perspective.

Forum List

Back