YUUUUUGE Republican sigh of relief - Pence did NOT

Well yeah, but the dems can't steal the presidency from us even if Putin cost Hillary the election! We're home free, baby.

Pence in 20!

By saying he did not meet with the Russians, Pence is saying the Trump family did.
He's already lied about it previously.
ie "he's already said something i don't like about it previously..."
I don't care what any liar says, there's no point.

are you saying once someone is proven a liar, by lying and being caught, you never believe them again?

this will be fun if so.

By saying he did not meet with the Russians, Pence is saying the Trump family did.

are you saying once someone is proven a liar, by lying and being caught, you never believe them again?

this will be fun if so.
Sure hon, let's have your fun, shall we?

this will be fun if so.
first -

if someone is a proven liar - ie have lied and been busted for it - you will not believe them again.

am i understanding you correctly, hon?

this will be fun if so.
first -

if someone is a proven liar - ie have lied and been busted for it - you will not believe them again.

Yes hon, proceed. Doesn't mean they will never utter a truth again, just means they are unreliable.

this will be fun if so.
first -

Yes hon, proceed. Doesn't mean they will never utter a truth again, just means they are unreliable.
so you've already backed up and gave yourself a way out if needed.

gonna pass then. you went from never trust a busted liar cause you hate one to "unreliable" cause you know you support some liars of your own side.

got it and have a wonderful lie-less day.

hon.

Trump's a proven liar. He's been lying ever since he started talking about Obama's birth certificate. He never provided the proof he SWORE to us that he had that Obama wasn't American.

Yet folks voted for him. To me that means they're OK with dishonesty. They don't care about the truth. Trump supporters that is.

I don't see them changing any time soon.

this will be fun if so.
first -

gonna pass then. you went from never trust a busted liar cause you hate one to "unreliable" cause you know you support some liars of your own side.

hon.

I don't have a side hon, that partisanshit is your mindfuck view of things. If you see me posting something along the lines you've just accused, do produce them.

Dare ya.

Liar.

Trump's a proven liar. He's been lying ever since he started talking about Obama's birth certificate. He never provided the proof he SWORE to us that he had that Obama wasn't American.

Yet folks voted for him. To me that means they're OK with dishonesty. They don't care about the truth. Trump supporters that is.

A life long habitual pathological liar who's foray into politics was predicated upon birtherism and accusing Ted Cruz' father of being involved in the Kennedy assasination.

Everyone else must be couched and seen as this dishonest in an effort to by proxy minimize what a horrible hominid Don is.

Not as long as you give us a greedy, lying harpy to vote for.... or against..

this will be fun if so.
first -

hon.

I don't have a side hon, that partisanshit is your mindfuck view of things. If you see me posting something along the lines you've just accused, do produce them.

Dare ya.

Liar.
so - if i point out proven lies of hillary - and going by your treament of trump and his "lies" then you can't trust either one of them.

is that correct?

New Topics

Forum List

Back