Youtube bans proud boys founder Gavin Mcinnes

I used to see that guy on redeye on Fox news and he was hilarious! Totally non-left-wing and logical. If he’s actually involved in some kind of Nazi-ish terrorism then I guess he deserves this but I doubt it.
More likely it’s just more left wing 1930s-Germany-style censorship. Democrats won’t tolerate any dissent.
Anyone applauding that is a hypocrite and/or a blatant Nazi.

Who told you that, wait let me guess CNN bahahahhah

YouTube is a private company.

YouTube can ban Nazis, Fox News can ban facts, it's all good.

Another stupid fk who uses that as an excuse and acceptance to cut ppl off. HEY DUMB FK WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU GET BANNED BECAUSE YOUR FKED UP LOOKING AVATAR OFFENDS SOMEONE.......

Oh the site is allowed to do so because IT IS THEIR RIGHT you leftist really , really are some stupid mother fkrs man.

I used to see that guy on redeye on Fox news and he was hilarious! Totally non-left-wing and logical. If he’s actually involved in some kind of Nazi-ish terrorism then I guess he deserves this but I doubt it.
More likely it’s just more left wing 1930s-Germany-style censorship. Democrats won’t tolerate any dissent.
Anyone applauding that is a hypocrite and/or a blatant Nazi.

Who told you that, wait let me guess CNN bahahahhah
Who told me what?

I
Far-right activist Gavin McInnes has been kicked off YouTube, the latest social media platform to cut ties with him or his group, the Proud Boys.

The Daily Beast reported Monday that YouTube has banned McGinnes, who had over 220,000 subscribers before the ban.

YouTube bans Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes
--------------------------------------

Awww now don't you worry your mentally ill little heads, they'll be coming for you too losers since you are the very losers who even created this situation to begin with.

In fact they are already coming after you losers.
I don't agree with their decision but McInnes is a fucking cuck. He tossed his comrades under the bus when the shit hit the fan.

Far-right activist Gavin McInnes has been kicked off YouTube, the latest social media platform to cut ties with him or his group, the Proud Boys.

The Daily Beast reported Monday that YouTube has banned McGinnes, who had over 220,000 subscribers before the ban.

YouTube bans Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes
--------------------------------------

Awww now don't you worry your mentally ill little heads, they'll be coming for you too losers since you are the very losers who even created this situation to begin with.

In fact they are already coming after you losers.

28378487_544851472546700_4352511862092426327_n.jpg

The rights of a private business suddenly don't matter when it's my ox being gored. Such wishy-washy bullshit.

He's not a Nazi, and not even Youtube is saying it has anything to do with speech that violates their community guidelines. He was banned over repeated claims of copyright infringement.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
THE LEFTIST .......TS USE IT AS A WEAPON " the sites right" lmfao IDIOTS

When ‘free speech’ becomes a political weapon

Sorry, never heard of the guy.
He made a video called ‘How to beat up a baby’. Probably yanked by YouTube by now. It was hilarious but feminist fascists criticized him for it. He used his own baby in the video and the baby was having the most fun ever.
I found that deleted video. The message says the account was terminated due to multiple copyright infringements. That's their story and they're sticking to it.

Sorry, never heard of the guy.
He made a video called ‘How to beat up a baby’. Probably yanked by YouTube by now. It was hilarious but feminist fascists criticized him for it. He used his own baby in the video and the baby was having the most fun ever.
I found that deleted video. The message says the account was terminated due to multiple copyright infringements. That's their story and they're sticking to it.

I'm perfectly willing to accept YouTube's explanation. When "The Proud Boys" was in the news a week or so ago Gavin McInnes disavowed the group, and we heard nothing more about it up until today. In that week or two they could have banned him at any time. The timing seems too random.

unless Gavin is transitioning to a new gender or sneaking through the border illegally, liberals dont care,

I'm a liberal, and I care. Of course I care. I'm quite pleased with YouTube's action.
an earlier generation of liberals would have recognized how awful all this is

A Nazi getting kicked off of youtube? Sorry, I don't see that as awful.
Thats because youre a democrat. Weve always said you guys hated our constitution and our country, and you guys always deny it, yet here you are hating the concept of freedom of speech.

unless Gavin is transitioning to a new gender or sneaking through the border illegally, liberals dont care,

I'm a liberal, and I care. Of course I care. I'm quite pleased with YouTube's action.
an earlier generation of liberals would have recognized how awful all this is

A Nazi getting kicked off of youtube? Sorry, I don't see that as awful.
Thats because youre a democrat. Weve always said you guys hated our constitution and our country, and you guys always deny it, yet here you are hating the concept of freedom of speech.

You've always said lots of goofy shit. Any updates on all those FEMA Prisons?

YouTube is a private company.

YouTube can ban Nazis, Fox News can ban facts, it's all good.

Another stupid fk who uses that as an excuse and acceptance to cut ppl off. HEY DUMB FK WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU GET BANNED BECAUSE YOUR FKED UP LOOKING AVATAR OFFENDS SOMEONE.......

Oh the site is allowed to do so because IT IS THEIR RIGHT you leftist really , really are some stupid mother fkrs man.

Triggered! :lol:

This site bans people all the time, dipshit.

All caught up now?

Forum List

Back