YouTube Bans "Let's Go Brandon"

Apparently any reports to YouTube or Chrome or Google and their algorithms automatically shuts down their whole Google account.

IE plagerized content, Covid related, racist, negative communist PRC and etc...

So....what if?

No problem, as long as we can sue the people spreading false information for the damage they are causing...
As long as you want to throw away your money, why not just blow it in Vegas?
Then YouTube still bans the song because they actually have money, unlike some loser living in his mother's basement.
Democrats love that the wealthy & powerful can silence the powerless especially when the powerless are Black.

Democrats are just KKK-razy! :)

I see this as the embryonic stage of a huge monster of a backlash . I sense a strong , deep undercurrent of the American spirit building rapidly. Chants in stadiums, hit rap songs and pretty much most sane Americans saying WTF. The negative impact to our nation is something that we are all seeing........ "I'm mad as hell. And I'm not going to take it any more" is a line in a movie I once watched.

I see this as the embryonic stage of a huge monster of a backlash . I sense a strong , deep undercurrent of the American spirit building rapidly. Chants in stadiums, hit rap songs and pretty much most sane Americans saying WTF. The negative impact to our nation is something that we are all seeing........ "I'm mad as hell. And I'm not going to take it any more" is a line in a movie I once watched.
I was at a church one time and they started chanting "Lets Go Mets"... You're right....it's unstoppable...unlike the Mets.

One day, someone is going to write a Phd Thesis on 'Let's go Brandon' and become a world famous psychologist.

You Tube refuses to specify and identify the "medical misinformation" they claim is in Let's Go
Brandon

That's the authoritarian left for you.

Forum List

Back