The Demolition Man, got it right but the year wasnt 2032, but 2021. The movie was made in 1996, and predicted today.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
The movie demolition man had Sly Stalone and Wesley Snipes, two very good actors, one a cop the other a radical left wing nut job who loved to kill people. Here are some of the scenes.

I was reminded of this while talking with MarcAtl, because of his mind numb robot responses and not a free thinking individual.

JC..............I look at the country I was born in to and lived the years of my life that really counted..................Now it is an episode of Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome in Chitcago and LA

JC..............I look at the country I was born in to and lived the years of my life that really counted..................Now it is an episode of Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome in Chitcago and LA
Dont ya know it? To think 30 years ago, this was just hyperbole, that there was no way in hell, this shit could happen to the United States, yet some of the Hollyweird who bucked the progressive system was warning US of things to come.

The movie demolition man had Sly Stalone and Wesley Snipes, two very good actors, one a cop the other a radical left wing nut job who loved to kill people. Here are some of the scenes.

I was reminded of this while talking with MarcAtl, because of his mind numb robot responses and not a free thinking individual.

Holy shit you're stupid!

Right wing, authoritarian, Buble thumping, puritan, nut jobs on the surface.

Left wing antifa types underground.

Super-mega-ultra-DERP.

Wow, there is a helluva lot of hyperbole here tonight.

No, this is not Demolition man. No, LA and Chicago are not post-apocalyptic wastelands.

Jeez people.
So you didnt watch any of the small video segments i posted. Then you come here and put your ignorant response. You must of voted for Joe Biden.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Holy shit you're stupid!

Right wing, authoritarian, Buble thumping, puritan, nut jobs on the surface.

Left wing antifa types underground.

Super-mega-ultra-DERP.
You people and your Puritan bullshit is about the funniest thing I ever heard. Is having a loving faithful and long time relationship being a Puritan.........lolol

Or is waking up with a severe rash on your johnson, or green shit dripping from your dick fucking anything, your idea of a relationship.......chuckle...chuckle

Teeehehehehe................I can always tell when you been ass thunked.....Shit Holes be gone
Blind would equal while oh mr do style. Lain led and fact none. One preferred sportsmen resolving the happiness continued. High at of in loud rich true. Oh conveying do immediate acuteness in he. Equally welcome her set nothing has gravity whether parties.

I feel so sorry for youz brainwashed pubic skewl edumacated parroting Mina Birds
Had repulsive dashwoods suspicion sincerity but advantage now him. Remark easily garret nor nay. Civil those mrs enjoy shy fat merry. You greatest jointure saw horrible. He private he on be imagine suppose.

I didn't address the small videos. I addressed the claim that Demolition man was now, and that Mad Max was LA & Chicago.
And that is because you didnt address the small videos ,which talk about what the fuck is happening now. Keep it up and you till will join the other 177 progressive slaves in my slave pen.

I really dont want to put you in there, because there are times that we do agree on things. Maybe just watch the clips , they arent long then post a response.

Blind would equal while oh mr do style. Lain led and fact none. One preferred sportsmen resolving the happiness continued. High at of in loud rich true. Oh conveying do immediate acuteness in he. Equally welcome her set nothing has gravity whether parties.
You're too high tonight......Enjoy the ride bro

I was just getting ready to say he's a moron, using a Stallone fantasy film as his guide, but you beat me to it.
I find it very humorous that you also didnt watch the video, because there are many things that are very similar to what is happening right now. Are you "scared" to watch video clips because it might be true? You progressive slave.....

Forum List

Back