You're welcome!

Most fear and insecurity. With a heavy dose of ignorance thrown in.
Here we go with that crazy as fuck megalomaniac I’m the smartest guy in the room bunch of bullshit.
Look, if your way is so awesome then why are there only 73 people in your corner?

The point is that you should appreciate third parties voters, who aren't voting for Democrats. Rather than always whining about them.
I don’t whine, I actually laugh at them, I’m fascinated by them and I truly want to understand the extreme ignorance behind it. I really want to understand the….”I’ll show you, I’ll fuck myself, my children and my grandchildren over” philosophy.

Third Party voting has always helped the other side win

Look at Woodrow Wilson
George Wallace helped Nixon win
Ross Perot helped Clinton
Ralph Nader helped Bush
Third party candidates are no longer honestly running anyway. They are merely applying leverage for personal benefit. RFK Jr is hoping someone buys him out.

Third party candidates have NO CHANCE.

None. Not the way the system is currently set up. And Citizens United was the final nail in that coffin.

So any Third party candidate vote is now basically a net vote for the major party candidate the voter LEAST prefers.

Yes, that's correct. Your third-party vote is a net vote for your least favorite candidate.

Nice work, geniuses.

I don’t whine, I actually laugh at them, I’m fascinated by them and I truly want to understand the extreme ignorance behind it. I really want to understand the….”I’ll show you, I’ll fuck myself, my children and my grandchildren over” philosophy.
LOL - seriously: Biden and Trump?

We are so fucked. Thanks to idiots like you.

What gives you that idea? What’s the motive? Why are people “loyal” to a party?

No fucking clue, but damn if it is not the case with 2/3 of our country.

I think for the most part it is because your beloved party leaders have convinced you the other side is so evil and so terrible that to vote for anyone but your beloved party would mean the end of the world

No fucking clue, but damn if it is not the case with 2/3 of our country.

I think for the most part it is because your beloved party leaders have convinced you the other side is so evil and so terrible that to vote for anyone but your beloved party would mean the end of the world
No, it's because people want to bet on a possible winner, not a show horse.

So any Third party candidate vote is now basically a net vote for the major party candidate the voter LEAST prefers.

Yes, that's correct. Your third-party vote is a net vote for your least favorite candidate.

Nice work, geniuses.
This logic is far too advanced for me. How is it that my vote for Jo Jorgensen was a net vote for Howie Hawkins?

This logic is far too advanced for me. How is it that my vote for Jo Jorgensen was a net vote for Howie Hawkins?
*the major party candidate you least prefer

I said that.

Same goes for staying home. In ether case, you might as well put on a clown suit and pull the lever on a slot machine and say you are voting. Then go vote for the major candidate you least prefer.

The result will be the same.

*the major party candidate you least prefer

I said that.

Same goes for staying home. In ether case, you might as well put on a clown suit and pull the lever on a slot machine and say you are voting. Then go vote for the major candidate you least prefer.

The result will be the same.
Question: would you rather I vote for a Libertarian, or for Trump?

Question: would you rather I vote for a Libertarian, or for Trump?
I would rather you vote for the only other person besides Trump that can possibly win. So that Trump does not win.

Was that supposed to be a "stumper"? That was the easiest question I've ever heard.

I would rather you vote for the only other person besides Trump that can possibly win. So that Trump does not win.
Direct questions are hard. Especially when you're full of shit.
Was that supposed to be a "stumper"? That was the easiest question I've ever heard.
Not really. But you didn't have the integrity to answer it, so it doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back