You're Stuck With ROMNEY!!!!

I used to say that I'd vote for the 1st person who walked out of a Kwik-E-Mart instead of the last Repub Pres. but it wasn't because of whatever religious beliefs he may espouse to have. Teavangelists, on the other hand, would be voting contrary to their religious beliefs if they voted for a Mormon right?
Why do you think someone's religion is important in politics? Well, US politics?

Religion supercedes/overrides politics. I thought that was common knowledge :eusa_eh:
I live in the USA, not a theocracy. I don't know where you live, though.

:lol:

What happened to the 'Power of the Tea Party"?

I called it long ago: you wingnuts will settle for what the establishment gives you, no matter what you say.

"No more McCains!" you said.

"No more RINOs!" you said.

"A REAL conservative this time!" you said.

SUCKERS! :lol:

You realize you'll be stuck with Romney too, right?

Romney doesnt bother me. Ive come to realize that the pres is only one office of the triad. If Romney tries any of his funny stuff do you think the House will go for it? Do you think the Senate will go for it?

The only bills that will get to the Presedents desk to be signed are those that the house and Senate have put there, veto at your own risk.

We have seen what the Tea Party can do with 49 votes in a House of 435 Representatives ... that 49 is going up ... right now we can only stop, after next election the Tea Party will have enough influance to propose and pressure the passage of the laws ... again, veto at your own risk

Why do you think someone's religion is important in politics? Well, US politics?

Religion supercedes/overrides politics. I thought that was common knowledge :eusa_eh:
I live in the USA, not a theocracy. I don't know where you live, though.

Apparently a Perry- supporter differs w/ your view. Besides, its common knowlegde that the Right claims the mantle of family values :eusa_angel: They pushed that dopey DOMA Act for cryin out loud. :lol: :
First Read - Pastor backing Perry: Romney not a Christian
The Texas pastor who introduced Gov. Rick Perry at Friday's Values Voters Summit in Washington told reporters that he does not believe that former Massachusetts Mitt Romney is a Christian, and called Romney's Mormon faith a "cult."

"Well, Rick Perry's a Christian. He's an evangelical Christian, a follower of Jesus Christ," Dr. Robert Jeffress told NBC News. "Mitt Romney's a good moral person but he's not a Christian. Mormonism is not Christianity. It has always been considered a cult by the mainstream of Christianity. So it's the difference between a Christian and a non-Christian."

Last edited:
Stuck with?

Hardly. But even if we were it's refreshing to be able to support a proven leader. It could be much worse, we could be stuck with Obama.

I called it long ago: you wingnuts will settle for what the establishment gives you, no matter what you say.

I live in MA. Romney is no conservative except for Wall Street.

I hate to blow that bubble you have going but Mitt Romney is a conservative, he was a governor is a deep, deep blue state with a legislature that was 85% liberal Democrats, just wait until he is President, you will witness the true conservative come out loud and clear.

BWAAA HAAA HAAAA HAAA!!! we will accept Romney a successful executive over a community disorganizer !! the truth is that libbs are stuck with Romney !! BWAAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAA !!:lol::lol:

Yep. looks like the Teavangelists are going to have to swallow hard and pull that lever for a RINO ;) :lol:

No, no, for a MORMON RINO, which would be a lot worse for them.

I don't think Romney is going to be the nominee, though. 75% of the party doesn't like him.

But 54% of the independents do and you need to realize that it's those independents that control the outcome of any and all elections in this country. Mitt is a conservative especially when it comes to fiscal and foreign policy. He has an outstanding record in turning a failing olympics into the most successful olympics ever run and he has an incredible record of turning failing business's into success stories. I think you had better give him a second look. He is one smart dude.

Yep. looks like the Teavangelists are going to have to swallow hard and pull that lever for a RINO ;) :lol:

No, no, for a MORMON RINO, which would be a lot worse for them.

I don't think Romney is going to be the nominee, though. 75% of the party doesn't like him.

But 54% of the independents do and you need to realize that it's those independents that control the outcome of any and all elections in this country. Mitt is a conservative especially when it comes to fiscal and foreign policy. He has an outstanding record in turning a failing olympics into the most successful olympics ever run and he has an incredible record of turning failing business's into success stories. I think you had better give him a second look. He is one smart dude.

Romney also understands the threat this nation faces with enemies and wants to ramp up our defences not decrease them or cut military spending. He wants to eliminate the waste but will never gut our military and for that I am thankful. He wants to increase our volunteer army, navy and airforce by 100,000, increase our military strength with new equipment and he wants to preserve our freedom by doing so. He knows as many do that freedom is NOT free and that there is peace only through strength. Romney is our next Reagan. He named 20 experts today, to his foreign policy affairs.

Rino's don't talk like this:

Mitt Romney: 'American century' advocated by Mitt Romney in foreign policy speech - latimes.com

“This century must be an American century,” Romney said. “In an American century, America has the strongest economy and the strongest military in the world. In an American century, America leads the free world and the free world leads the entire world.”

Last edited:
Needless to say, I am not a Romney fan. But I just read something that really pissed me off.

Pastor backing Perry: Romney not a Christian

The Texas pastor who introduced Gov. Rick Perry at Friday's Values Voters Summit in Washington told reporters that he does not believe that former Massachusetts Mitt Romney is a Christian, and called Romney's Mormon faith a "cult."

"Well, Rick Perry's a Christian. He's an evangelical Christian, a follower of Jesus Christ," Dr. Robert Jeffress told NBC News. "Mitt Romney's a good moral person but he's not a Christian. Mormonism is not Christianity. It has always been considered a cult by the mainstream of Christianity. So it's the difference between a Christian and a non-Christian."

Who cares??? Romney is running for president of the United States, not the Pope!!! Well, wait a minute. Those hypocritical evangelicals don't think Catholics are Christians either!!! Bad example.

When did this crap start??? As far as I'm concerned, these born again Christians and evangelicals are mostly hypocrites. How many times I've seen on the news some pastor in the south bump off his wife so he can be with his mistress?? I cannot stand their holier than thou, I'm better than you attitude. Bunch of phonies!!

Needless to say, I am not a Romney fan. But I just read something that really pissed me off.

Who cares??? Romney is running for president of the United States, not the Pope!!! Well, wait a minute. Those hypocritical evangelicals don't think Catholics are Christians either!!! Bad example.

When did this crap start??? As far as I'm concerned, these born again Christians and evangelicals are mostly hypocrites. How many times I've seen on the news some pastor in the south bump off his wife so he can be with his mistress?? I cannot stand their holier than thou, I'm better than you attitude. Bunch of phonies!!
:thup:

(I'm gonna hate myself in the morning), I agree.

I'd rep you, but I am out of rep.

:thup:

(I'm gonna hate myself in the morning), I agree.

I'd rep you, but I am out of rep.

Geez, wonder why? negative begats negative, heh?

Forum List

Back