You're Stuck With ROMNEY!!!!

You sound like a right wing radio program, a wee bit extreme. :lol:

Sorry, but I ain't buying your analysis. When Romney is nominated he will beat Obama. It's always tough to beat an incumbent, so I don't expect it to be easy- but he can win. Can Cain win? Can Bachman? Gingrich? Perry? I don't know, maybe....but I know Romney has the best chance.

Romney wrote a book where he outlines his positions in detail and he also published an economic plan- he's a Conservative. Period. I like him and am voting for him in the primary, and later I will vote for him to be the next POTUS.

PS- all religions are crazy to me. It's a non-issue.

They are all crazy to me, too. I find Mormonism just a tad more offensive, though. The homophobia, the misogyny, the racism and the obvious fraud involved. Not to mention the pedophilia early in their history.

I don't think Romney has the best chance. I think he's flawed. For all the reasons I've listed and a lot more.

I think Perry might be able to win, but I think the GOP has to get more in tune with working people and minorities. Otherwise, it's going the way of the Whigs..

Absolutely!!!

Scares?

Please please put him up.

Cain/Perry
Cain/Bachman
Cain/Santorum.

Sure fire baby.

Yep, your Messiah® is perfectly safe. Just sit back and smoke your bong, Dear Leader has it in the bag.

{Cain surging, edging Obama
Posted on October 10, 2011 by Eason Jordan

In a hypothetical head-to-head presidential race, Republican Herman Cain edges Democrat Barack Obama, according to our latest national scientific opinion poll.

The poll found Cain topping Obama by a narrow 43%-41% margin, with 15% saying they had no opinion. The 2% difference falls within the poll’s 3% margin of error.

Poll Position’s scientific telephone survey of 1,135 registered voters nationwide was conducted October 9, 2011 and has a margin of error of ±3%.}

Cain surging, edging Obama | Poll Position

This year was supposed to be different. This was to be the time for the tea party to flourish and nominate a true believer. It's the moment, we were told, for an out-of-the-box Republican who would be against everything Barack Obama supports, like health care reform or bank bailouts.

Fine, except that Mitt Romney's Massachusetts health plan was a model for Obama (as the president fondly points out). And Romney told us during the debate that he supported the bank bailouts. ("Action had to be taken.")

If this keeps up, the tea partiers will be back at the harbor -- throwing themselves in.

Or, they can decide to suck it up and try to win.

Will tea party purists back imperfect Romney? - CNN.com

This year was supposed to be different. This was to be the time for the tea party to flourish and nominate a true believer. It's the moment, we were told, for an out-of-the-box Republican who would be against everything Barack Obama supports, like health care reform or bank bailouts.

Fine, except that Mitt Romney's Massachusetts health plan was a model for Obama (as the president fondly points out). And Romney told us during the debate that he supported the bank bailouts. ("Action had to be taken.")

If this keeps up, the tea partiers will be back at the harbor -- throwing themselves in.

I think some will, some won't. I think Romney will still lose, because the one thing about Romney, the more time you spend with him, the less you like the guy.

I think some will, some won't. I think Romney will still lose, because the one thing about Romney, the more time you spend with him, the less you like the guy.

But who will he end up losing to?

You sound like a right wing radio program, a wee bit extreme. :lol:

Sorry, but I ain't buying your analysis. When Romney is nominated he will beat Obama. It's always tough to beat an incumbent, so I don't expect it to be easy- but he can win. Can Cain win? Can Bachman? Gingrich? Perry? I don't know, maybe....but I know Romney has the best chance.

Romney wrote a book where he outlines his positions in detail and he also published an economic plan- he's a Conservative. Period. I like him and am voting for him in the primary, and later I will vote for him to be the next POTUS.

PS- all religions are crazy to me. It's a non-issue.

They are all crazy to me, too. I find Mormonism just a tad more offensive, though. The homophobia, the misogyny, the racism and the obvious fraud involved. Not to mention the pedophilia early in their history.

I don't think Romney has the best chance. I think he's flawed. For all the reasons I've listed and a lot more.

I think Perry might be able to win, but I think the GOP has to get more in tune with working people and minorities. Otherwise, it's going the way of the Whigs..

The homophobia, the misogyny, the racism and the obvious fraud involved.

the bible contains all of that too....so?

But who will he end up losing to?

If the GOP doesn't decide on a "not Romney", he'll lose to Obama. Obviously.

I have no illusions. Obama has a much easier time than anyone who runs against him. A president has a better chance of dying in office than getting voted out, historically.

All Obama has to do is convice everyone who voted for him to do so again. Not a hard task, because human nature being what it is, it's difficult to admit you screwed up in the first place. This is why incumbants usually win.

And when they do lose, it's because a third choice has been put on the table- Ross Perot, John Anderson, and so on.

Romney's got a much harder time. He's got to convince everyone who voted for McCain in 2007 to vote for him. A hard target to start with, because a lot of us voted for McCain in the primaries in 2008 because he wasn't that Two-Faced Piece of Crap Romney. Then he has to get about half of the 10 million votes that Obama got over McCain to switch sides and vote for him. Not an easy thing to do, because again, as I've said, admitting you screwed the pouch the first time is hard for many people to admit.

And Obama's got a whole arsenal of weapons to use against Romney. Crazy religion, sleazy business practices, lack of sincere beliefs, and general lack of likability.

The homophobia, the misogyny, the racism and the obvious fraud involved.

the bible contains all of that too....so?

Well, I would dispute two of those. The racism and the fraud.

I don't think there is any obvious racism in the Bible.

Again, JoeB is an Atheist, and thinks the bible is a book of fairy tales. But I think the people who wrote those stories down weren't racist because they really didn't know any other races besides their own. The disagreements that usually lead to genocide were because those other tribes worshipped Moloch or Chemosh or some other Bronze Age Sky Pixie.

I also don't think there was fraud involved. The folks who wrote the bible really thought plagues were a punishment from God because they didn't know what a virus was.

Joseph Smith had to know he was pulling a fast one. That makes him no better than L. Ron Hubbard, Jim Jones or David Koresh, a guy who used religion, charisma and bullshit to con less smart people to trick people out of their money, free will and their daughters' hymens.

You guys construct the most idiotic arguments... First he is a puppet of wall street and the gop, now he is unelectable because of his inability to get big money. I just wish you guys could get your stuff straight.

I also don't know why you all are so hell bent on the primary. I wasn't going hell no Obama can't win the primary, Hillary's a woman, she can't win the primary. Somebody has to win the nomination, I see Romney can't because he is Mormon, Cain can't because he's black, Ron Paul can't cause he's too old, anti-Semitic racist, Perry can't because he's a racist and evangelical. Somebody has to win here. I wish you guys would quit with the counter factual normative statements and point to something that goes back to what they've done. All you do is speculate, and the majority of you aren't intelligent enough to speculate because you would be banking off it not on here.

Contrary to what your "campaign expierence" or whatever joke you wanna peddle.

Honestly I think Cain's bluntness and straight talk approach along with his lack of political correctness scares many liberals. What scares them is he isn't afraid to speak what he believes is the truth. For example

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJFyTwUyuHU]Herman Cain "People Like Cornel West Don't Want Black People To Think For Themselves!" - YouTube[/ame]

Scares?

Please please put him up.

Cain/Perry
Cain/Bachman
Cain/Santorum.

Sure fire baby.

Its looking more like Romney/Cain or Cain/Romney (my preference would be Cain/Newt but that wont happen) right now...and yeah that combo will crush obama pretty easily, especially if Romney is the pres and cain is his VP.

Well Romney did very well last night in the debate and got backing from Gov Christie

I think Cain didn't help himself at all last night I dont expect him to go up in the polling. Bacchman actually might take some of the cain support because I think she had a good night.

Why do I say this? Because the debate helped the premise of this thread be more true....... DAMN IT :lol:
But look at the cast of idiots he's debating against!

Ron Paul blew it again last night. You would think that an economic debate would play to his strengths, but he diminishes himself by harping on the Fed, incessantly. There is more to the economy than the Fed.

And there is more to it than taxes (9-9-9)

But yeah, I'm a huge ron paul guy I just don't think he would make a good president.

Well Romney did very well last night in the debate and got backing from Gov Christie

I think Cain didn't help himself at all last night I dont expect him to go up in the polling. Bacchman actually might take some of the cain support because I think she had a good night.

Why do I say this? Because the debate helped the premise of this thread be more true....... DAMN IT :lol:
But look at the cast of idiots he's debating against!

Ron Paul blew it again last night. You would think that an economic debate would play to his strengths, but he diminishes himself by harping on the Fed, incessantly. There is more to the economy than the Fed.

And there is more to it than taxes (9-9-9)

But yeah, I'm a huge ron paul guy I just don't think he would make a good president.
Did you see all the news coverage about how Ron Paul was right, and Herman Cain was wrong at the Bloomberg debate?

No? Me, either. At least HuffPo covered it:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/189423-paul-was-right-and-cain-lied.html#post4269969

I don't think they will. I love watching them run around like a bunch of crazy headless chickens looking for a new candidate. They didn't want Romney in 2008 and they don't want him now. I think that's the only reason they ended up with John McCain. They seriously thought he could win, I guess. Bunch of dopes!! Can't wait to see whom they solicit next!!!

I don't think they will. I love watching them run around like a bunch of crazy headless chickens looking for a new candidate. They didn't want Romney in 2008 and they don't want him now. I think that's the only reason they ended up with John McCain. They seriously thought he could win, I guess. Bunch of dopes!! Can't wait to see whom they solicit next!!!
Trump has left the door open . . .

Trump has left the door open . . .

Well we know Cain's simpleton marketing slogan ain't gonna cut it.

There are no tea party purists. There are republican purists, but no tea party purists.

Forum List

Back