You're Stuck With ROMNEY!!!!

I don't think they will. I love watching them run around like a bunch of crazy headless chickens looking for a new candidate. They didn't want Romney in 2008 and they don't want him now. I think that's the only reason they ended up with John McCain. They seriously thought he could win, I guess. Bunch of dopes!! Can't wait to see whom they solicit next!!!
Trump has left the door open . . .

Oh, no. He has the most irritating voice. :lol:

Not to worry, dear Republicans. You'll only be stuck with Romney until the general election. Then he'll be out of the picture. :lol: Just read this new poll:

TIME Poll: Obama Leads Head-to-Head Matchups with Republican Rivals
By Alex Altman October 13, 2011

Obama leads Romney, the former Massachusetts governor who sits atop the GOP presidential field, 46% to 43% among likely voters. The President has opened a double-digit lead over Perry, 50% to 38%, highlighting concerns percolating through the GOP that the Texas governor would face a steep uphill climb should he capture the nomination. Obama also boasts a 49%-to-37% edge over businessman Herman Cain, whose strong Tea Party support has propelled him toward the top of Republican ranks in recent weeks.

In each case, the President was buoyed by his performance among female voters. Women prefer Obama over Romney by 8 percentage points (49% to 41%), over Perry by 17 points (53% to 36%) and over Cain by 21 points (53% to 32%).

TIME Poll: Obama Leads Matchups with Rivals Romney, Perry | Swampland | TIME.com

You know I am not even all that pro Obama but the way the GOP has behaved in The House & Senate at this point I am voting for Obama in protest. That will be the 1st Dem I voted for since before Mr Reagan.

Not to worry, dear Republicans. You'll only be stuck with Romney until the general election. Then he'll be out of the picture. :lol: Just read this new poll:

TIME Poll: Obama Leads Head-to-Head Matchups with Republican Rivals
By Alex Altman October 13, 2011

Obama leads Romney, the former Massachusetts governor who sits atop the GOP presidential field, 46% to 43% among likely voters. The President has opened a double-digit lead over Perry, 50% to 38%, highlighting concerns percolating through the GOP that the Texas governor would face a steep uphill climb should he capture the nomination. Obama also boasts a 49%-to-37% edge over businessman Herman Cain, whose strong Tea Party support has propelled him toward the top of Republican ranks in recent weeks.

In each case, the President was buoyed by his performance among female voters. Women prefer Obama over Romney by 8 percentage points (49% to 41%), over Perry by 17 points (53% to 36%) and over Cain by 21 points (53% to 32%).

TIME Poll: Obama Leads Matchups with Rivals Romney, Perry | Swampland | TIME.com

Again, the premise is flawed.

Let's not forget, in 1991, George H. Bush was so far ahead of rivals that he was considered a shoe-in for re-election. at one point in 1992 Bill Clinton was in third place behind Bush and Perot.

If the economy continues to stay as bad as it is, or worse, falls into a second dip in the recession, Obama is going to have some serious issues.

Now, all that said, I think that despite these numbers, Perry would be a stronger candidate than Romney. Romney's been running for 5 years, people have made up their mind about him. Perry still has room for growth, he's still introducing himself.

You know I am not even all that pro Obama but the way the GOP has behaved in The House & Senate at this point I am voting for Obama in protest. That will be the 1st Dem I voted for since before Mr Reagan.

And I think you will be one of many. They are not doing their jobs. The only interest they have is bringing down Obama.

This sounds like the most puerile BS I have read today. Obama antagonists are that way because they have a fundamentally different view of the role of government. So either you lean more left or more right. To claim you are voting for Obama because the GOP are not behaving nice is just weird and silly.

I don't think they will. I love watching them run around like a bunch of crazy headless chickens looking for a new candidate. They didn't want Romney in 2008 and they don't want him now. I think that's the only reason they ended up with John McCain. They seriously thought he could win, I guess. Bunch of dopes!! Can't wait to see whom they solicit next!!!
Trump has left the door open . . .

Oh, no. He has the most irritating voice. :lol:
and that hair!!!

Is the Tea Party even relevant anymore? Well, if they are, it will only be until the GOP Primary season is over. After that, their nominee will have to cater to the much larger 99% Movement.

:lol:

What happened to the 'Power of the Tea Party"?

I called it long ago: you wingnuts will settle for what the establishment gives you, no matter what you say.

"No more McCains!" you said.

"No more RINOs!" you said.

"A REAL conservative this time!" you said.

SUCKERS! :lol:

We're "stuck" with Romney? Why, because a delusional, two-brain-cell shitstain like you says so? I sure don't remember any of the primary elections happening yet, so how are we "stuck" with him?

I called it long ago: you wingnuts will settle for what the establishment gives you, no matter what you say.

We're "stuck" with Romney? Why, because a delusional, two-brain-cell shitstain like you says so? I sure don't remember any of the primary elections happening yet, so how are we "stuck" with him?

because you have nobody else.

Not with the threat of getting Obama back, they won't.
If you think that Southern Baptists will put politics ahead of their religious beliefs, you are sorely mistaken. SB believe that Mormonism is a cult - it is written into the Southern Baptist charter.

It's actually beside the point anyway. Like you said in your OP, Romney becoming the nominee pretty much shows the Teahadists don't have the clout they boasted they had.

:)

It doesn't "show" anything until he actually becomes the nominee, shitforbrains. Why don't you spare us the Miss Cleo act? I doubt you're prescient enough to see into the right now, let alone the future.

Romney and Cain plus still a few others, it's still early.
What about the Dems? No one to choose from but Obama. What kind of democracy is that?

because you have nobody else.

And, as usual, your judgement means less to me than my dog's.

Doomsday candidate scenarios from someone who's stuck with Barack Obama somehow fail to disquiet me.

If you think that Southern Baptists will put politics ahead of their religious beliefs, you are sorely mistaken. SB believe that Mormonism is a cult - it is written into the Southern Baptist charter.

It's actually beside the point anyway. Like you said in your OP, Romney becoming the nominee pretty much shows the Teahadists don't have the clout they boasted they had.

:)

It doesn't "show" anything until he actually becomes the nominee, shitforbrains. Why don't you spare us the Miss Cleo act? I doubt you're prescient enough to see into the right now, let alone the future.

Well, right now I can see this is reeeeeally getting under your skin. Can't imagine why...:eusa_angel:

Wow!!! Somebody hit a nerve!!! Is Perry your uncle or something??? :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back