You're not the boss of me

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Dumbass. Apparently they were the boss of him. Maybe they shoulda called a social worker.

"The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office released body camera of an officer Involved in a fatal Shooting that occurred during a traffic stop on November 17, 2020 at about 10:40 p.m. near the intersection of San Juan and Cassat avenues.

Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office Chief of Investigations T.K. Waters initially said in a statement that officers pulled the car over for failing to maintain a single lane.

Four officers fired 35 shots. The officers, the driver and the backseat passenger were not hurt in the shooting.

The Medical Examiner advising that the suspect, Devon Tillman Gregory 19-year-old suffered from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.”

Authorities: 18-year-old in Jacksonville police-involved shooting had self-inflicted gunshot wound

Jacksonville Sheriff's Office: Latest officer-involved shooting deemed self-inflicted

Skip to 18:20 for the money shot...

Last edited:
What time is the rioting, looting, and arson, scheduled to start?? ... :cool:
I will be glad to meet the Burners Looters and Murderers.. Our governor just expanded the stand your ground law.

Death by cop has been the new thing. This guy must of studied the George Floyd way of it...

Like the guy in the convenience store with four guns pointed at him.....
You're going to hurt me if I show my hands.......no,but if you dont comply you can be assured we'll do more than hurt you.
Suicide by Cop?

Benford-91333.jpg

I will be glad to meet the Burners Looters and Murderers..

Why, you need new sneakers?
No, but i want to see more prog slaves do the fire dance....It is a funny thing, watching a commie burn...

Something you've never seen firsthand. Stop trying to talk tough all the time, it makes you look like a clown.
Come on man.....Why do prog slaves always attack cities that have stringent gun laws? Because those clowns, like you are chicken shits, who wont face a state that allows it citizens to defend themselves. I keep telling progs who think they are tough guys, any fucking time, i can meet at St Augustine, down the main street, mano e mano, or pussy prog e mano....

Why are the internet heroes always sitting on their assess making fools of themselves here instead of taking the tough little boy act out on the streets to prove they're not a bunch of feeble pussy mouth-boxers? The streets ain't gonna paint themselves in blood, you know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back