'You're going to have a chance to do a do-over!' Stacey Abrams REFUSES to concede Georgia...

This is what you call cheering? :21::21::21::21:

Damn you sheep are stupid.

Laugh it off. No, but definitely a pattern.

You are so cute when you go full sheep mode!

Keep comforting yourself. It will all be ok .

Why would I need to comfort myself, this election went almost exactly how I predicted it would 3 weeks ago, when all is aid and done I might have only been off by 1 house seat.

I do not live in Ga so I do not care who is the Gov, though my brother and his two grown kids do an they all voted for Kemp so they are pretty happy with the expected outcome.

On a local level we got rid of a county office that was redundant , and we are now a sanctuary county against over reaching gun laws!

Oh, and I am working from home today loving the cooler weather!

My life could not be much better!

Hey at least you got some cool weather. I'm envious of that!

This weekend we are only in the 40s for highs and low 20s for lows! My kind of weather!

I'm thinking pancakes this morning.
Don't be such a racist.

Ah, taking the bait are ya? :auiqs.jpg:

Making a politically incorrect humorous aside does not a racist make. Consider that retarded cracker Tim Kaine, who looks like The Joker and remains in an office that is far over his head.

It's a fact confirmed by mere sight that Abrams bears a strong resemblance to the long traditional Aunt Jemima. There's no escaping it.

John Kerry looks like Lurch from The Addams Family.

Adam Schiff looks like a pop-eyed Andy Kaufman.

It's funny. So what?
It is NOT funny comparing a black woman to a demeaning stereotype of the servant/cook in the kitchen cooking for all the white folk. Aunt Jemima? Is she married to Uncle Tom or what? C'mon.

I think it's ALL funny, because I have a well-defined and active sense of humor. I revel in stereotypical humor, because stereotypes have a solid basis in reality, making them an excellent fuel.

Sincerely,

Billy, the brawling, drunken pahtaytah-eatin' Irish Mick. Now kick my dog.

Last edited:

He has 50.6% of the votes counted, but not all are counted. Every vote counted for her lowers his percentage.

Why can;t you people just wait for the counting to be done? Do you not believe that ever vote should count?

wrong if the uncounted go 50/50 his margin remains the same. There aren't enough left to bring him below 50% even if she gets 100% of them. Its over.

Then why has the state not called the race?

they will, be patient

Those fitly ass Democrats are bad about stealing elections, aren't they? They call it "Frankening an election"

I am surprised that the Democrats didn't mystically find 60K votes for Bill Nelson in the trunk of a car in Dade Country, aren't you?

As soon as they call it for Kemp, there will be riots and looting on peachtree street. I think the state government is waiting until after dark to call it to minimize the damage to public and private property. We all know that when dems lose they riot and burn and destroy. Watch.

Not according to the law.
Yes according to the law.

What happens if neither Kemp nor Abrams get a majority in the Georgia governor’s race?

50.6% is more than 50%

That is a win.

He has 50.6% of the votes counted, but not all are counted. Every vote counted for her lowers his percentage.

Why can;t you people just wait for the counting to be done? Do you not believe that ever vote should count?

wrong if the uncounted go 50/50 his margin remains the same. There aren't enough left to bring him below 50% even if she gets 100% of them. Its over.

Then why has the state not called the race?

they will, be patient

you are the one whining about someone not conceding, not me. So, look in the mirror when you say that.

Since you do not live in Ga, I do not know why you care so damn much.

As soon as they call it for Kemp, there will be riots and looting on peachtree street. I think the state government is waiting until after dark to call it to minimize the damage to public and private property. We all know that when dems lose they riot and burn and destroy. Watch.

Willing to make a wager on this happening?

Considering the voter purge, there should be lawsuits.

But again (as usual), the violence comes from the right.

Hey, rightwing dumb asses...

The LAW states that to win, you need 51% of the vote...or there's a runoff.

Has any of the candidates crossed that threshold?
Hey libtard! It was 48 to 51. .

Wrong again...

upload_2018-11-7_13-39-52.png

Libtard. It was 48 to 51. He won.
No liar.

50.5% to 48.6%

#LOLGOP
ACTUALLY it is now 50.3 for Kemp

Groh-Wargo estimated that about 15,000 votes separate Kemp from a runoff. She says at least that many outstanding absentee and mail-in ballots remain to be counted, plus an unknown number of provisional ballots that county elections officials could add to their totals in the coming days.

Ballot count not yet finished in Georgia governor's race

Had an election, count the votes, all of them....

Considering Kemp's behaviour, she has a full right and more importantly the duty...

I'm thinking pancakes this morning.
Don't be such a racist.

Ah, taking the bait are ya? :auiqs.jpg:

Making a politically incorrect humorous aside does not a racist make. Consider that retarded cracker Tim Kaine, who looks like The Joker and remains in an office that is far over his head.

It's a fact confirmed by mere sight that Abrams bears a strong resemblance to the long traditional Aunt Jemima. There's no escaping it.

John Kerry looks like Lurch from The Addams Family.

Adam Schiff looks like a pop-eyed Andy Kaufman.

It's funny. So what?
It is NOT funny comparing a black woman to a demeaning stereotype of the servant/cook in the kitchen cooking for all the white folk. Aunt Jemima? Is she married to Uncle Tom or what? C'mon.

Why is it demeaning? They make some seriously good stuff. And I absolutely trust anything with that lady's picture on it to be seriously good stuff.

Ah the darling of the BLM, and the ARMED Black Panthers who tried to intimidate the voters with their picture with AR 15's and a sign for Stacey Abrams, just can't give it up..... another angry thug!

A defiant Stacey Abrams refused to concede the Georgia governor's race early Wednesday morning, telling her Demorcatic supporters that despite trailing by about 3 percentage points she expected to come back enough to trigger a December runoff.

'You're going to have a chance to do a do-over,' she said, talking to voters in a state where nearly 3.8 million people cast votes in a contest that held the potential for her to be the first black female chief exective of a U.S. state.

Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp, a Republican, led Abrams with 51 per cent of the vote to her 48 per cent. The state's election law calls for a runoff when no candidate wins an outright majority of votes.

If Kemp's lead were 40,000 votes narrower, he would be beneath that threshold.

'Votes remain to be counted,' Abrams said. 'There are voices waiting to be heard. Across our state folks are opening up the dreams of voters in absentee ballots, and we believe our chance for a stronger georgia is just within reach.'

Tens of thousands of absentee votes were mailed to Georgia election officials.

'I promise you tonight we're going to make sure that every vote is counted. Every single vote! Every vote's getting counted!' she said.

Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

When a mere 40,000 votes can change the outcome, nobody should concede

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Oh really... then maybe our Gov. Walker hadn't better concede either, he only lost by 30,400.

Forum List

Back