Rich Democrats buy elections ...who said Republicans are the "party of the rich'

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
From the Billionaire who bought the Illinois governorship, to the Hollywood leftist who poured tens of millions into Texas in an attempt to take out Cruze, to Steyer who almost bought the election in FL for the nutjob, racist leftist...Money talks with the elitist, leftist, frauds

From the Billionaire who bought the Illinois governorship, to the Hollywood leftist who poured tens of millions into Texas in an attempt to take out Cruze, to Steyer who almost bought the election in FL for the nutjob, racist leftist...Money talks with the elitist, leftist, frauds

Right, it was the Koch brothers who made US elections buyable in such a way, and they've done it loads of times. All of a sudden you have a problem with it.

How convenient.

You got that right, don't forget Arizona. We have a straight up Leftist Sinema who was packaged as a moderate with massive Democratic funding. Now oddly Arizona has tons of paper ballots that showed up and our election results won't be out for DAYS. Wtf?

stfu and quit whining ya big cry baby .... sheesh

Rich Democrats buy elections

Those poor, poor Republicans, having to use... RUSSIANS! :206:

The GOP looks at campaign contributions as "speech".

If you don't like it, get money the fuck out of politics.

There. Nothing to complain about.

when soft $ falls out of the ass of RW's and lands in the mouth of their TROPHY candidate they never say squat.

F'em

blithering aside, maybe there should be a rule to limit outside interference in local elections.

blithering aside, maybe there should be a rule to limit outside interference in local elections.

rules enable cheaters

amount limit$ should be set
um...the rule would set that amount, or simply say "if you're not in texas or have stake there, no donations for you".

if some don't want RUSSIA in our politics, i damn sure don't want hollywood in texas politics.

Another partisan post crying about their billionaires vs my billionaires. Got an issue to debate or way of fixing it?

Right, it was the Koch brothers who made US elections buyable in such a way, and they've done it loads of times. All of a sudden you have a problem with it.

How convenient.

You leftists are no more for the common, working people then you are for individual liberties...the left is where the real money is at ...frauds

stfu and quit whining ya big cry baby .... sheesh

just pointing out the hypocrisy of the leftist scum

I am glad Capitalism works better than mere Hate.

crony capitalism isn't capitalism

the right wing is better at crony capitalism than the left.

House Republican: my donors told me to pass the tax bill "or don’t ever call me again"

Top GOP congressman: My donors told me to pass the Republican tax bill or 'don't ever call me again'

Big donors ready to reward Republicans for tax cuts

Oh these dumb fuks just kill me. We know the truth. How do we know? Fuking Republicans told us! Believe them!

STOP BEING STUPID!

It’s neither funny nor clever.

the right wing is better at crony capitalism than the left.

The establishment favors crony capitalism not conservatives

House Republican: my donors told me to pass the tax bill "or don’t ever call me again"

Top GOP congressman: My donors told me to pass the Republican tax bill or 'don't ever call me again'

Big donors ready to reward Republicans for tax cuts

Oh these dumb fuks just kill me. We know the truth. How do we know? Fuking Republicans told us! Believe them!

STOP BEING STUPID!

It’s neither funny nor clever.

That's the government's money right?:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back