You're Afraid of Power, Not Trump

Well Mr high and mighty how did it get that way?
Leftwingers destroying norms in this country......
Naw. Right-wingers have destroyed norms. Promoting creationism in science classrooms. Taking abortion away from doctors leaving coat hangers as an option.
See. Two can play the same game. But seriously, both sides have their own slant on things, and both sides have created the American freak show.
See...you're a classic example of a freak......

Naw. Right-wingers have destroyed norms. Promoting creationism in science classrooms. Taking abortion away from doctors leaving coat hangers as an option.
See. Two can play the same game. But seriously, both sides have their own slant on things, and both sides have created the American freak show.

Nope, none of the things you say we're norms.........try again
You are a classic example of too much fake news.

Nope
you love abortions, I don't think killing babies is moral
Creationism is not being taught, but it's just as likely as your view
Do you even know what science is? I doubt it.

And you think there are 70 genders

Nope

Nope. Abortions are the worst type of birth control.
Yes thankfully creationism is not being taught, but it was promoted and failed in some states.
70 genders?

Nope

Nope. Abortions are the worst type of birth control.
Yes thankfully creationism is not being taught, but it was promoted and failed in some states.
70 genders?
Give me the answer to universe creation.

70 genders? You don't know about that, the left has made up a whole bunch of genders including 70 genders pronouns.....

There are 2 genders. Yet the left doesn't believe that, unfucking real.

Until you guys can pass that basic test, don't talk about science.

All I read was the title and you bet your ass this is correct. Additionally, liberals are afraid they've lost much of what they've gained on Obama's watch, which are:

PC (pussified country)

Stupid fucking laws and "entertainment" for LGBT "human rights". A DIRECT result of bored cause-seeking liberals.

Personal accountability and being held accountable.

Runaway entitlements.

And of course stick Black Lives Matter back in where it came from, which is way up your ass.

These people wanted a government with unlimited powers.

I think it's their time to get coerced out of existence. Don't dish what you can't serve...

Just kidding, but that would serve them right indeed, according to their own principles.

70 genders? You don't know about that, the left has made up a whole bunch of genders including 70 genders pronouns.....

70 genders! I tried to look it up. It was facebook that invented that. You said the left made it up. Are you sure you didn't get that from some fake news site? Are you saying facebook is leftist? I don't do facebook; it's a bunch of waste the time crap.

70 genders! I tried to look it up. It was facebook that invented that. You said the left made it up. Are you sure you didn't get that from some fake news site? Are you saying facebook is leftist? I don't do facebook; it's a bunch of waste the time crap.

Yes, facebook is leftist, and they did not invent the plethora of genders. The left did that... And also, they believe you should go to jail for not addressing someone with his proper gender! You see, making someone feel offended is a crime in their ideology of tolerance.

Not surprised that the likes of facebook are now censoring hate speech, which also goes by the name of "facts about the religion of peace".

Yes, facebook is leftist, and they did not invent the plethora of genders. The left did that... And also, they believe you should go to jail for not addressing someone with his proper gender! You see, making someone feel offended is a crime in their ideology of tolerance.

Not surprised that the likes of facebook are now censoring hate speech, which also goes by the name of "facts about the religion of peace".
You are making that crap up. That's just as bad as all the fake news coming from facebook.

You are making that crap up. That's just as bad as all the fake news coming from facebook.

None of the stuff I just stated is made up, but in fact, fact.

Now there is some context missing. Facebook has to censor hate speech, partly due to the laws that are being pushed in the EU: EU Demands Facebook, Twitter, Google and Microsoft Cede to Their Anti-Hate Speech Laws | Zero Hedge

The gender laws are primarily pushed in Canada, but are absolutely in the playbook of all regressive leftists:
Canadian gender-neutral pronoun bill is a warning for Americans

"Authorities there now fine citizens up to $250,000 for the novel crime of “mis-gendering” — referring to people by any words other than their pronouns of choice (including newly constructed words such as zie/hir, ey/em/eir and co)."

Nope

There are 70 genders, because liberal nation wants us dumbed-down and unaccountable. How weak is liberal nation? They don't even have the balls to account for one's gender.

Forum List

Back