You're a Racist loses Bigly

That's what this country has become........and what I've been preaching for decades...........

REAL racists are the ones that point their corrupt, evil fingers at others and scream "RACIST".

Racial profiling EXISTS BECAUSE the race in question has a long, long, long, proven record of being/doing/saying the things they are accused of. It is a known FACT by the world. This is why it is "profiling", which is just another word for STEREOTYPING.

I find it hugely entertaining though, that the Dean of this college would racial profile an entire company and scream "racists" at them without any proof of facts. I'm sure whoever this Dean was, is working at McDonalds by now.........."you want FRIES? RACIST!!!!".

Certainly very happy there are some judges left that still use the laws in this country properly and correctly, and don't cower to threats and harassment from the lunatics. Lets hope these judges are in their seats for a VERY, VERY long time!

1. Very glad that justice finally prevailed.

2. The college administrators, of course, wanted to keep their jobs, so they of course expressed (mock) indignation.

3. It is a shame that an unusually large percentage of ethnicity X indulge in shoplifting. It makes it hard for the good members of that ethnicity. In fact, there was once a video of a young man of that ethnicity who left the money on the counter because for some reason there was no clerk in the store.

4. I know of a junior high school in the 1960s where the students (of ethnicity X) used to joke about the store owners who prepared themselves for the 3 p.m. school dismissal. Those store owners, the students joked, would look at the clock and say apprehensively: "They're coming!"

You don't think it's a bit of a stretch to blame more than half the country for the actions of a few people at one college?

That's what this country has become........and what I've been preaching for decades...........

REAL racists are the ones that point their corrupt, evil fingers at others and scream "RACIST".

Racial profiling EXISTS BECAUSE the race in question has a long, long, long, proven record of being/doing/saying the things they are accused of. It is a known FACT by the world. This is why it is "profiling", which is just another word for STEREOTYPING.

I find it hugely entertaining though, that the Dean of this college would racial profile an entire company and scream "racists" at them without any proof of facts. I'm sure whoever this Dean was, is working at McDonalds by now.........."you want FRIES? RACIST!!!!".

Certainly very happy there are some judges left that still use the laws in this country properly and correctly, and don't cower to threats and harassment from the lunatics. Lets hope these judges are in their seats for a VERY, VERY long time!
The bad thing about this outcome is that the Dean of Students and the actual thieves were not hit in the pocketbook and ruined the way they attempted to ruin the bakery.

Both are reprehensible. You seem to believe that covers all cops. That's just dumb.
So how can you tell a cop who might kill you on a whim from one who would claim he didn't see it happen? Do they have some special indication on their badge or somethin?

I know of a junior high school in the 1960s where the students (of ethnicity X) used to joke about the store owners who prepared themselves for the 3 p.m. school dismissal. Those store owners, the students joked, would look at the clock and say apprehensively: "They're coming!"
Many convenience stores in close proximity to schools will limit student admittance to three at a time with no coats or backpacks. I have seen this in lily white areas of towns. Ethnicity doesn't have anything to do with it. Kids with no parental guidance is the problem.

So how can you tell a cop who might kill you on a whim from one who would claim he didn't see it happen? Do they have some special indication on their badge or somethin?
This may come as a shock to you, but in America, we don't punish wrong thoughts and wrong feelings. We punish wrong actions.

The people who believe we should punish others for thoughts and feelings can't be trusted with power...because they WILL abuse it.

You don't think it's a bit of a stretch to blame more than half the country for the actions of a few people at one college?

The entire basis of the Democratic Party is to divide people by their race, their wealth, who they sleep with, and how they "identify." Please stop pretending this is a small amount of people at one college.

The entire basis of the Democratic Party is to divide people by their race, their wealth, who they sleep with, and how they "identify." Please stop pretending this is a small amount of people at one college.
Sorry. Oberlin was the only college I noticed in the OP. Were there other colleges involved in the case?

Forum List

Back