Your Version Of Race

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I'd love to see your version of race. I'll list a few of the ones I have seen people present on this site, so you can pick one of those or present a new one.

1. The US Census recognizes 5 races: black, white, pacific islander, American Indian, and Asian.

2. People of color, where there are two races. Whites, and then everybody else. The only people who can be discriminated against are whites.

3. The "human race". This involves stripping us all of our racial identities, along with any cultural history and achievements associated with them, and assigning us to a single convenient race.

4. There is no race, race is not a thing. This means that black oppression never happened, since there is no black race.

Please pick a number from above, or present yet another version of race.

ul60vkzx3q061.jpg

It's just shades of brown.

ul60vkzx3q061.jpg

It's just shades of brown.
This is pretty racist. It sounds like you are wanting to marginalize the cultural history and achievements of our individual races, by making races about skin color. That's pretty racist and arrogant, but I'll put down just skin color for #5.

1. The US Census recognizes 5 races: black, white, pacific islander, American Indian, and Asian.

2. People of color, where there are two races. Whites, and then everybody else. The only people who can be discriminated against are whites.

3. The "human race". This involves stripping us all of our racial identities, along with any cultural history and achievements associated with them, and assigning us to a single convenient race.

4. There is no race, race is not a thing. This means that black oppression never happened, since there is no black race.

5. Just skin color. This denies Asians, Pacific Islanders, and American Indians their cultural history and achievements associated with their races, since they are not skin colors like black and white. This race concept includes whites, blacks, and shades of brown.

This is pretty racist. It sounds like you are wanting to marginalize the cultural history and achievements of our individual races, by making races about skin color. That's pretty racist and arrogant, but I'll put down just skin color for #5.

5. Just skin color. This denies Asians, Pacific Islanders, and American Indians their cultural history and achievements associated with their races, since they are not skin colors like black and white. This race concept includes whites, blacks, and shades of brown.
You show no understanding off the word and mix and match scientific race with colloquial 'race.'
Races are subspecies of humans, just with humans race is traditionally used.

'Black' is used colloquially in America for anyone of significantly dark color.
But Australian Aboriginals (who would also be called black on the street) are a unique race very distant from sub-Saharan blacks.
African Americans (a fairly recent mix) are on average 76% sub-Saharan 'black' and 24% Euro due to the cruelties of slavery.

So when we say black in America we are usually talking about African Americans who do have many distinguishable factors/abilities both physical and mental.
So the word does have usefulness even in it's colloquial usage

Just you have to understand what you are talking about when using the word.
You do not.

`

You show no understanding off the word and mix and match scientific race with colloquial 'race.'
Races are subspecies of humans, just with humans race is traditionally used.

'Black' is used in America for anyone of significantly dark color.
But Australian Aboriginals (who would also be called black on the street) are a unique race very distant from sub-Saharan blacks.
African Americans (a fairly recent mix) are on average 76% sub-Saharan 'black' and 24% Euro due to the cruelties of slavery.

So when we say black in America we are usually talking about African Americans who do have many distinguishable factors/abilities both physical and mental.
So the word does have usefulness even in it's colloquial usage

Just you have to understand what you are talking about when using the word.
You di not.

`
What is your perception of race? Please pick one of the numbers already established, or create a succinct summary like the ones listed for number 6.

I'd love to see your version of race. I'll list a few of the ones I have seen people present on this site, so you can pick one of those or present a new one.

Please pick a number from above, or present yet another version of race.

The "human race". This involves stripping us all of our racial identities, along with any cultural history and achievements associated with them, and assigning us to a single convenient race.

It strips nothing from anyone.

Human Race: 2 legs, 2 arms, 1 head, similar blood and organs, similar brains, (use of which is not limited by the color of the skin).

all members of species homo sapiens

What is your perception of race? Please pick one of the numbers already established, or create a succinct summary like the ones listed for number 6.
I just corrected your simpleton lack of understanding of the word.
I am not participating in your Idiotic survey which does not shed any light.
I was trying to educate you.
Your welcome!

I do Not follow the orders of an idiot. Instead I clarified your bungled premise/usage errors.
Your choices are not valid classes and show Zero understanding.

`

It strips nothing from anyone.

Human Race: 2 legs, 2 arms, 1 head, similar blood and organs, similar brains, (use of which is not limited by the color of the skin).

all members of species homo sapiens
It is racist to attempt to marginalize the cultural history and achievements of our individual races, but it is even more arrogant and racist to then deny you are even doing it doing it. You arrogant fucking racist.

I just corrected your simpleton lack of understanding of the word.
I am not participating in your Idiotic survey which does not shed any light.
I was trying to educate you.
Your welcome!

I do Not follow the orders of an idiot. Instead I clarified your bungled premise/usage errors.
Your choices are not valid classes and show Zero understanding.

`
The racist left cannot present or commit to any version of what race is, I didn't expect that you would actually pick one of the versions that I've compiled from the US Census and lefty posts, nor did I expect you to present a new one. Your job as a lefty is to run interference on racial discussions so that we can never have an honest discussion about race. Keep right on evading!

1. Crazy redheads.
2. Not crazy redheads.
There is already a two race version presented, people of color. There are no versions yet that have four races, but there are zero, one, two, three and five race versions posted.

It is racist to attempt to marginalize the cultural history and achievements of our individual races, but it is even more arrogant and racist to then deny you are even doing it doing it. You arrogant fucking racist.
bud, if you don't believe that whites, blacks, asians, hispanics are ALL part of the human race...

YOU'RE the racist

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The racist left cannot present or commit to any version of what race is, I didn't expect that you would actually pick one of the versions that I've compiled from the US Census and lefty posts, nor did I expect you to present a new one. Your job as a lefty is to run interference on racial discussions so that we can never have an honest discussion about race. Keep right on evading!
Completely wrong.
I acknowledge different races among humans and different physical, behavioral, and cognitive capabilities.
ie, Black People Responsible for Virtually All Crime in Atlanta

You just don't know what race is except for a simpleton's colloquial usage.

`

bud, if you don't believe that whites, blacks, asians, hispanics are ALL part of the human race...

YOU'RE the racist
Please stop denying us our racial identities, along with our cultural history and achievements associated with them and trying to cram us all into one convenient little race. STOP this vile racism immediately.

And I challenge you to Define 'Race' not just among humans, but among all species of life.
I can, you CANNOT.

`

And I challenge you to Define 'Race' not just among humans, but among all species of life.
I can, you CANNOT.
`
This thread is not about defining race, it is about sharing your perception of what race is. Please post something that demonstrates that you read and understood the opening post.

Please stop denying us our racial identities, along with our cultural history and achievements associated with them and trying to cram us all into one convenient little race. STOP this vile racism immediately.
STOP this vile racism immediately.

Stop yours, asswipe.

you start these threads to try to prove you're better than a black man.

By starting them, you prove you aren't.

Forum List

Back