Your thoughts on Trump's insults of prosecutors and judges

I'm putting this in Politics because there is a clear political component here.

I think it's clear that there is simply no one who behaves like Trump, so comparisons are worthless. He attacks and insults and name-calls various people virtually every day in a way that no American public figure has. Ever. And again today, he attacked and insulted Fani Willis and Judge Engoron -- officials who are playing a significant role in his future -- as he was about to go into court.

With this in mind, why do you suppose he does this? Does he do it for political advantage? To influence the jury pool? Is he trying to intimidate? Is it because he can't help himself?

I realize I'll get the regular insults and name-calling and screams of TDS from people who want to avoid the question, and that's fine. I'd just like to see what you think this behavior indicates.
It indicates that by COB today numbnuts Trump will be sending out thousands of emails to the sucker's begging for cash. And he can't help but run his yap when a mjcropgone is shoved in his puss.

You are in the minority, just read these forums.
Not at all.
For the past 5 years nearly every conservative I know winces everytime he appeared on TV... OMG what is he going to say now?
Policy-wise - he was a pretty good President, which is why you can NEVER get a liberal to talk about his policies. They only talk about the mountain of mouthing off he has done. He provides this to them daily... if not hourly.
It is his Achilles heel. And he will never believe that.
As well as his mouth provides daily distractions the left media use to distract liberals from just how utterly fucked up everything is under Biden.

And this goes to my question about what this says about his flock.

Why do they like the childish, caveman behavior so much?

As one of the responses in here pointed out, they want to act that way also and Trump doing it gives them permission to do so.

As one of the responses in here pointed out, they want to act that way also and Trump doing it gives them permission to do so.

Hmmm...you may be on to something.

1696273197395.png

They are after all patriotic Americans.

They would love to do to all of us, what they are doing to him.

And they might if we continue to let them.
How's that working out considering The Orange Ape is facing 4 Federal indictments along with his cohorts like Meadows & also his ratpack who went on a rampage on Jan.6 at Apetard Trump's urging?

His rant today at the courthouse was really a classic & why Trump's old man should have dropped that load in the toilet & saved us all a lot of trouble.

There is no "Powers that be" here.

There are his actions which broke the law.
He broke the law in NY with inflating or not inflating a property's worth in order to get loans. It is Fraud.

He exaggerated, lied about the size of his properties in order to get a loan or to sell them. It is Fraud.

There are laws against Fraud everywhere in the US.

These laws finally caught up with Trump and his family.

Trump University = Fraud
Trump Charity = Fraud
Trump Organization = Fraud

There are laws against Fraud and the Trumps pushed them to the limit and beyond. Today, it is the consequences of decades of defrauding.
You mean Trump apartment in the tower isn't really 30,000 sq. ft?:abgg2q.jpg:

Been there, done that

Until Donald Trump's comments about the ethnicity of Judge Gonzalo Curiel, the judge overseeing the fraud case against Trump University in San Diego, Curiel was anything but a household name.

Then Trump began calling Curiel a "hater" who was being unfair to him because the judge is "Hispanic," because he is "Mexican" and because Trump is building a wall.

There are many people like that judge who are racists. The videos of protests/riots and some people in important positions of that heritage has proven it. We have to get past that only a percentage of one race are the haters with a lot of it made up or perceptions.

We all know what it is about.

Power. Power. Power.

Gerrymandering is about power.
Suppression of votes is about power.
Promising a group of religious extremists that one will end abortions and many other things which should not be outlawed, is all about POWER which those groups are looking for to fulfill their ideologies.

But all of those have been brought up by lies, by cheating [ Garland of his place at the Supreme Court, for example ], and many other ways many, if not all, of these people simply find acceptable and call Patriotic and Democratic, while they are not, never have been, never will be.

I'm putting this in Politics because there is a clear political component here.

I think it's clear that there is simply no one who behaves like Trump, so comparisons are worthless. He attacks and insults and name-calls various people virtually every day in a way that no American public figure has. Ever. And again today, he attacked and insulted Fani Willis and Judge Engoron -- officials who are playing a significant role in his future -- as he was about to go into court.

With this in mind, why do you suppose he does this? Does he do it for political advantage? To influence the jury pool? Is he trying to intimidate? Is it because he can't help himself?

I realize I'll get the regular insults and name-calling and screams of TDS from people who want to avoid the question, and that's fine. I'd just like to see what you think this behavior indicates.
I have no problem with it.

1. Our courts are corrupted with political ideology.
2. Free speech.

Ps. I answered your question so now please see your psychologist and get help for your TDS.

There are many people like that judge who are racists. The videos of protests/riots and some people in important positions of that heritage has proven it. We have to get past that only a percentage of one race are the haters with a lot of it made up or perceptions.
More generalizations and total nonsense from you.

WHERE do you get these ideas? From Trump, from others who insist that he is innocent and a victim?
Evidence means nothing to anyone like yourself.

The judges are "racist" against Trump. That is what Trump says and the parrots repeat it.

That has nothing to do with my question.
It has EVERYTHING to do with it.

You don't like the top candidate for president talking so much & saying things that embarrass a system you pretend to be critical of, but avidly support.

It makes you uneasy.
He is not a victim.
He is, and of the most grotesque political witch hunt in US history.

Pretending it isn't so doesn't make it not so.

You know, you're kind of a cult of one - pretending to be above the fray, but really just another brainwashee.

Will you respond like an adult, or can I expect a mindless emoji like?

EDIT TO ADD:

Mindless emoji like it is - wotta shock. Mac simply cannot address his own biases/hypocrisy.

Last edited:

It makes me wonder how you have the stones to say this as if it's a standard to you. Your complete silence with the Democrats shows how partisan this attack is and how it's not in any way based on standards or morality. Genuine standards cannot come from people who do not reflect or value those standards

I don't know anyone who thinks they can bully judges.

Yep.

Forum List

Back