Your thoughts on Trump's insults of prosecutors and judges

I'd just like to see what you think this behavior indicates.

Best guess is that government fears moving on him and he knows it. But if government got some balls under then they would make a move against him and that would provide him with the test he wants. He could then call his violence supporters to action and nobody could pretend that they didn't hear his urgent plea.

After all you fencesitters, an American election has been stolen and the Constitution along with it!

And so his behavior is the only way to address that?
not the only but clearly an option he is choosing to exercise, myself, I would be digging up dirt on James as one that stoops to these levels has some skeletons in their closet

He does it because he is clearly getting railroaded by progressive democrats in these situations. I am sure it becomes frustrating to see how corrupt these blue state officials are and how far they will go to remove competition. I find it sickening that democrats stoop to these levels and have reevaluated my circle of friends and associates that support this reckless behavior.
Trump never had to break the law to be rich or successful. He's stupid and lazy.

I'm putting this in Politics because there is a clear political component here.

I think it's clear that there is simply no one who behaves like Trump, so comparisons are worthless. He attacks and insults and name-calls various people virtually every day in a way that no American public figure has. Ever. And again today, he attacked and insulted Fani Willis and Judge Engoron -- officials who are playing a significant role in his future -- as he was about to go into court.

With this in mind, why do you suppose he does this? Does he do it for political advantage? To influence the jury pool? Is he trying to intimidate? Is it because he can't help himself?

I realize I'll get the regular insults and name-calling and screams of TDS from people who want to avoid the question, and that's fine. I'd just like to see what you think this behavior indicates.

Narcissism.

He knows he can claim anything and they'll buy it. Too many examples to list.

I know I shouldn't be surprised at this stuff, but I've just never seen behavior like this before. Not by a male, a female, a child, an animal, a vegetable or a mineral. There's just no point of reference.
Opportunism. Simply put.

Trump knew what was on the Republican side and that is why he decided to run as a Republican. His father is turning in his grave.

All the people pro guns, against abortions, voting rights, defense of women's rights, etc are ALL on the Republican side, and all of the Militias with guns to come and support him. It was that way from his first speech in the campaign for 2016.

The point of reference is other authoritarians around the world who have done exactly the same. Trump is simply following in what they learned, be it Putin, Castro, Erdogan, in Poland, in Germany, etc. Bolsonaro in Brazil who followed in the footsteps of Trump but gratefully was also not elected.

The point of reference is other authoritarians around the world who have done exactly the same. Trump is simply following in what they learned, be it Putin, Castro, Erdogan, in Poland, in Germany, etc. Bolsonaro in Brazil who followed in the footsteps of Trump but gratefully was also not elected.
Yeah, that's very true. You need to go outside our shores for any decent comparisons.

Going back a few decades is helpful too.

I think it's clear that there is simply no one who behaves like Trump, so comparisons are worthless. He attacks and insults and name-calls various people virtually every day in a way that no American public figure has. Ever. And again today, he attacked and insulted Fani Willis and Judge Engoron -- officials who are playing a significant role in his future -- as he was about to go into court.

With this in mind, why do you suppose he does this? Does he do it for political advantage? To influence the jury pool? Is he trying to intimidate? Is it because he can't help himself?

I realize I'll get the regular insults and name-calling and screams of TDS from people who want to avoid the question, and that's fine. I'd just like to see what you think this behavior indicates.
He calls them like he sees them. He has every right to do it

Opportunism. Simply put.

Trump knew what was on the Republican side and that is why he decided to run as a Republican. His father is turning in his grave.

All the people pro guns, against abortions, voting rights, defense of women's rights, etc are ALL on the Republican side, and all of the Militias with guns to come and support him. It was that way from his first speech in the campaign for 2016.

LMAO, we are seeing Authoritarianism more so under Biden than Trump, you are clearly confused. Biden is picking winners and losers in the economy, he clearly attacking one class of people, he buys support through freebies, all characteristics of dictators.

All he does is tell the truth about the leaders of the witch hunt.

President Trump has always called people for what they, no matter whose feelings it hurts.

Trump never had to break the law to be rich or successful. He's stupid and lazy.
Y'know, looking at some of these responses.... Is it possible that they don't realize how absolutely childish & juvenile his behaviors are? Maybe they have their own maturity issues. Maybe that's all they know.

Y'know, looking at some of these responses.... Is it possible that they don't realize how absolutely childish & juvenile his behaviors are? Maybe they have their own maturity issues. Maybe that's all they know.
how short your memory is when Hillary was having those meltdowns on election night, LOL

Forum List

Back