Your President

The FBI said that the Russians were trying to exploit the divisions in this country and bring them to outright violence. I wish them well. The best thing democrats could do is use Trump as their last straw and take to the streets as so many want to do.

What will these fuck ups do when Trump is easily reelected in 2020? Will that boil finally erupt?

he won't make it past the mid terms.

You Dip Shits have been Predicting Trumps

demise since he Came down the escalator…

You are all so full of Shit..

Get use to Trump..

He’s a TWO TERMER…..

The FBI said that the Russians were trying to exploit the divisions in this country and bring them to outright violence. I wish them well. The best thing democrats could do is use Trump as their last straw and take to the streets as so many want to do.

What will these fuck ups do when Trump is easily reelected in 2020? Will that boil finally erupt?

Get use to Trump..

He’s a TWO TERMER…..

y' all think he's gonna outsmart mueller.

tick tock....:popcorn:

The indictment does not allege that any American knowingly participated in Russian meddling, or suggest that Trump campaign associates had more than “unwitting” contact with some of the defendants who posed as Americans during election season

Mueller's findings.

Get use to Trump..

He’s a TWO TERMER…..

y' all think he's gonna outsmart mueller.

tick tock....:popcorn:
Why not. A 19 year old lunatic just outsmarted the whole FBI and killed 17 people.

There is an unprecedented level of hatred for Donald Trump from the Left that has NEVER been seen before. It began the day after he won the election weeks before he had spent a single day in office.

Sorry to disappoint you but I saw it from the right the moment Obama was elected.
were they out there rioting?.....just asking.....

There is an unprecedented level of hatred for Donald Trump from the Left that has NEVER been seen before. It began the day after he won the election weeks before he had spent a single day in office.

Sorry to disappoint you but I saw it from the right the moment Obama was elected.

Are you saying rioting is the only expression of hatred you recognize? Please.

no what im saying is sure many on the far right hated obama,im asking did they go out and riot because he got elected?.....

no what im saying is sure many on the far right hated obama,im asking did they go out and riot because he got elected?.....

Some did...but not to the same degree, I will agree with you on that. However - most of the protests were just that - protests not riots. When Antifa got involved - they turned them violent.

The people speaking out about the hatred against Trump were the same people justifying the hatred towards Obama, or at least - they didn't say anything against it.

Some did...but not to the same degree, I will agree with you on that. However - most of the protests were just that - protests not riots. When Antifa got involved - they turned them violent.

The people speaking out about the hatred against Trump were the same people justifying the hatred towards Obama, or at least - they didn't say anything against it.
Were they violent about it? They hated Obama and did not get violent and they speak out for Trump and don't get violent. It looks like they don't like violence, the other side not so much.

The indictment does not allege that any American knowingly participated in Russian meddling, or suggest that Trump campaign associates had more than “unwitting” contact with some of the defendants who posed as Americans during election season

Mueller's findings.

It's a lie. You know it. If this is true, what did Richard Pineda plead guilty to? Unless, Richard Pineda from California is actually an illegal from mexico named Ricardo Pineda.

Were they violent about it? They hated Obama and did not get violent and they speak out for Trump and don't get violent. It looks like they don't like violence, the other side not so much.

Antifa isn't my side.

Na...Froggy, the election wasn't rigged - not for Clinton and not for Trump.
I know this just shows how chaotic America's gotten and it's all because of non-government we now have they don't do anything for the public they just bicker amongst each other the whole time they're in office

200d57da7a3f7c0cdfba671573762f84--too-funny-funny-stuff.jpg

Forum List

Back