Your Logical Explanation.Why Democrats Are Suddenly Stocking Up On Toilet Paper.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
So now we have many wal marts out of TP/Kleenex/Paper Towels.
But lets concentrate on toilet paper, How many 12 and 24 packs are they buying in one trip,,and why?
It's not as if we are experiencing a major TP crisis like they did in Venezuela.
So, maybe, there are some of us here on this board that can explain why this and last week, all of these loons,liberals and democrats have decided to fill up their spare bed rooms with toilet paper.
:ack-1:

But lets concentrate on toilet paper, How many 12 and 24 packs are they buying in one trip,,and why?
It's not as if we are experiencing a major TP crisis like they did in Venezuela.
So, maybe, there are some of us here on this board that can explain why this and last week, all of these loons,liberals and democrats have decided to fill up their spare bed rooms with toilet paper.

There is something seriously wrong with you.

i just dont believe that suddenly about 50 million of us got the runs or diaahreeah

upload_2020-3-16_7-47-44.png

Cuz they're full of shit.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

So here's the thing: It is not inconceivable that we could be looking at a mandatory shutdown of all public gathering places, including the stores where you buy TP, and those shutdowns are of INDEFINITE DURATION. It hasn't happened yet, but where I live (suburb of Pittsburgh), more stringent measures are being announced every day. Right now, "non-essential" businesses are "requested" to shut down until further notice.

I think buying 96 rolls of TP is an over-reaction, but it is not entirely crazy. I buy the big packs at Sams Club and I was about out early last week. They didn't have any more in stock, neither did the major grocery stores, so I ended up buying some 4-packs at the CVS. Not my brand of choice, either.

And people thought they had it tough during WWII with gas rationing!

It's not just 'Democrats'

WHY?

1. Fear-mongering

2. Reports and fears of supply-Lines being broken / delayed

3. Concerns over quarantines

I'm not saying its rational or that people need to be hoarding....

So, Stores are requiring people to certify their political persuasion before they sell them toilet paper, so you won't have to make up totally baseless shit to post on message boards?

It's not just 'Democrats'

WHY?

1. Fear-mongering

2. Reports and fears of supply-Lines being broken / delayed

3. Concerns over quarantines

I'm not saying its rational or that people need to be hoarding....
well i can understand if someone weight between 350 and 800 pounds.

The only reason for a shortage of toilet paper will be because of idiots hoarding toilet paper....

the answer is simple the demrats are and will be full s and bs so they need more toilet paper if they continue to follow their present course.

Forum List

Back