Good Morning lefty! Are any of you dead yet from the Virus? If so are you Blaming Trump?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Sources say that the Virus has had an inordinate impact on democratic voters especially dead ones. Those who have been infected and executed by the evil conservative organism that is said to be hunting for Ruth Bader Ginsberg even as we speak have sworn to vote against Trump in November 2020. "That fucking idiot!": exclaimed one very angry posthumous voice... ":Just look at me! Look what he did! "

Not completely insensitive to your plight I just wanted to share a positive thought with you. I realize it won't change your vote but here goes:

Try to look at the bright side of things! you're one step closer to your maker and only a couple hundred years away from completing your partial eternal torment!

A Latino male with perfect teeth wishes you a happy Viral Holiday!

3000px-Flattened-130413-AC-03-204-HIRES4-Retouch2.jpg

JO

Last edited:
Sources say that the Virus has had an inordinate impact on democratic voters especially dead ones. Those who have been infected and executed by the evil conservative organism that is said to be hunting for Ruth Bader Ginsberg even as we speak have sworn to vote against Trump in November 2020. "That fucking idiot!": exclaimed one very angry posthumous voice... ":Just look at me! Look what he did! "

Not completely insensitive to your plight I just wanted to share a positive thought with you. I realize it won't change your vote but here goes:

Try to look at the bright side of things! your one step closer to your maker and only a couple hundred years away from completing your partial eternal torment!

JO
You made my week!

Since I speak fluent Trumper; I will translate this post for the sane people out there....

Translation: "Stop saying mean things about my Daddy!!!"
z-Leave-Britney-Alone.jpg

Since I speak fluent Trumper; I will translate this post for the sane people out there....

View attachment 312785

Actually no don't stop.....it's working just like it did in 2016...
So how's your coffin corpsey? Izzit comfy?
Hey...what time to you DNC hacks punch in anyway?

JO

Happy "Smiling Latino With Corona Beer" Day ya'll.

All those who've died of Coronavirus please check in here.

Last edited:

Try to look at the bright side of things! you're one step closer to your maker and only a couple hundred years away from completing your partial eternal torment!

JO
I love his picture lol :D

You Democrats should look at the positive aspect of the virus. All those dead virus victims will most likely be voting for Biden. That's called "WINNING!!!"

:banana:

View attachment 312785

Sorry. Wrong. You must have had your decoder ring set to LAST weeks number!

Democrats: Always a week late and a dollar short.
Remember when Trump was calling all of this coverage a hoax last week -- and this week all I see are morons like you whining??

Did something change? Did someone declare this hoax a national emergency or something?

Why give this hoax so much of your attention when we still have to stop Jade Helm??

View attachment 312785

Remember when Trump was calling all of this coverage a hoax last week -- and this week all I see are morons like you whining??

Did something change? Did someone declare this hoax a national emergency or something?

Why give this hoax so much of your attention when we still have to stop Jade Helm??
No. It's still a hoax. The national emergency is the Democrat hysteria. That's worsening by the hour.

JO
How juvenile. The dead blame no one. The only way they vote is if their absentee ballots have be harvested and changed or filled out, as we saw in North Carolina.

JO

you truly are a disgusting piece of shit

View attachment 312785

You got your head in a bucket of bleach, son?
Trump never called Corona a hoax, he called Dems panic scare a hoax. It still is. You succeeded in panicking everyone over a handful of deaths.
And I whine about nothing. Is that your new talking point this week, to call everyone a whiner?
The only national emergency is the fear and panic you've stirred to make everyone sell their stocks, empty the shelves and hide in their closets.

JO
How juvenile. The dead blame no one. The only way they vote is if their absentee ballots have be harvested and changed or filled out, as we saw in North Carolina.

We are the dead!

JO

JO

the fact that dead liberals puts a smile on your ugly face reveals your uglier soul

you are truly human scum

the fact that dead liberals puts a smile on your ugly face reveals your uglier soul

you are truly human scum

No "dead" liberal can be counted as actually dead until an oaken stake has been driven through the chest cavity where normal people have hearts. Even then they still vote though, unlike common zombies, they don't have to leave the grave to do it.

you are truly human scum

No "dead" liberal can be counted as actually dead until an oaken stake has been driven through the chest cavity where normal people have hearts. Even then they still vote though, unlike common zombies, they don't have to leave the grave to do it.

Even then, they've been known to walk.

if-there-was-ever-a-zombie-apocalypse-liberals-would-tell-5290949.png

We

JO

you are truly human scum

Well they are dead aren't they? It's Trump's fault isn't it? That is a Corona beer he's holding isn't it? Time to impeach the motherfucker!!! Isn't that right?

Jo

Forum List

Back