Your Logical Explanation.Why Democrats Are Suddenly Stocking Up On Toilet Paper.

So now we have many wal marts out of TP/Kleenex/Paper Towels.
But lets concentrate on toilet paper, How many 12 and 24 packs are they buying in one trip,,and why?
It's not as if we are experiencing a major TP crisis like they did in Venezuela.
So, maybe, there are some of us here on this board that can explain why this and last week, all of these loons,liberals and democrats have decided to fill up their spare bed rooms with toilet paper.
:ack-1:

I live in a very conservative area and they bought up all the tp around here.

democrats bought up the gold mine of toilet paper for a reason. They will now sell the used sheets to the Republicans.

But lets concentrate on toilet paper, How many 12 and 24 packs are they buying in one trip,,and why?
It's not as if we are experiencing a major TP crisis like they did in Venezuela.
So, maybe, there are some of us here on this board that can explain why this and last week, all of these loons,liberals and democrats have decided to fill up their spare bed rooms with toilet paper.

why are liberals stocking up on toilet paper?

because conservatives are so FULL OF SHIT!

Son, I live in Kansas. It ain't just Democrats stocking up on TP.

It's not just 'Democrats'

WHY?

1. Fear-mongering

2. Reports and fears of supply-Lines being broken / delayed

3. Concerns over quarantines

I'm not saying its rational or that people need to be hoarding....
if it was tampons instead of TP, I wonder what male politician would be making many trips to wal mart

Liberals, bereft of toilet paper, have suddenly started buying up cute little bunny rabbits in pet stores. At least a couple of potential uses. It's a twofer if you get the sequence right. You know no liberal has the ability to think that through. But there is serious risk Pelosi might figure it out and command them......

Forum List

Back