Your going to hear things about Metabiota and Hunter Biden.

1648295488014.jpeg

There is nothing to the stories.

They all over the USA.

I'm not a Biden voter or anything, but sheesh peeps, why all the fuss about his son, Hunter? Who cares, he's a nobody, a nothingburger. So he's a wanker, so what? I don't get the obsession.

Go ahead and kill the messenger. The message is still the same. Just because you refuse to look at the pictures of Hunter having sex with prostitutes, snorting cocaine off a Ukrainian whore's ass and raping children does not mean that they don't exist. Just keep sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA"................. it's entertaining. It's why we're here. You're doing your job well.

Sooooo...

What is this? A "nip it in the bud" thread?

I have no one talking about Hunter "I'm a tool and an albatross around my daddy's neck" Biden and... what... Metabiota? Except for the post here by the OP. So... what? The death mongering OP feels the need to address the issue preemptively? Nothing like working against your own interests... my guess is, this story would have gone unnoticed by... just about everyone.

EPSTEIN, GOOGLE, KLAUS SCHWAB, KERRY's STEPSON, BILL GATES, Obama's White House also were involved.

Those searching for and building the bioweapon virus's in Eukraine and China----are the group of usual suspects in the Dem other crimes----and look the pedophiles keep showing up

I'm not a Biden voter or anything, but sheesh peeps, why all the fuss about his son, Hunter? Who cares, he's a nobody, a nothingburger. So he's a wanker, so what? I don't get the obsession.
Epstein, Obama's White House, Hunter, Bill GATES who ironically is also heavily invested in vaccines, Google, were funneling money into finding and devoping these bioweapons.....

What was all the fuss about Melania? Yet the left did their best to grind her to a pulp. Payback's a bitch.

Substitute the names Eric and Don Jr and you would have a whole nuther ball a wax

Would you post this post if it was Eric
Not a Trump voter either, his sons are dooffusses, stuff about them was funny more than anything else. I heard that Ivanka and Jared made $650 million during the Trump presidency. I don't care about that either. If there was something illegal, well, which politician do we hang first, lol?

Epstein, Obama's White House, Hunter, Bill GATES who ironically is also heavily invested in vaccines, Google, were funneling money into finding and devoping these bioweapons.....
And I never took one. That case is closed for me personally. What others can con other people to shoot into their bodies is the new normal, I can't be responsible for everyone, lol.

There is nothing to the stories.

They all over the USA.

Almost all of which are true. Does the xiden crime family pay you to post this shit? Or are you just that stupid?

The obsession is Oedipus, where the superego is symbolically linked to the POSPOTUS and his dipshit son. God, a non-existent Father, linked to his now non-existent son, Jesus. Some say Jesus's grave is watched over by the Essenes in Kasmir.

Your--possessive. Like, "Your books are overdue", or "your brownies are really good".

You're--A contraction for YOU ARE. Which is what you needed in the title.

Penny, have you heard of Grammarly? It's free.

Forum List

Back