Your going to hear things about Metabiota and Hunter Biden.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

There is nothing to the stories.

They all over the USA.

1648293029381.png
1648293029381.png

There is nothing to the stories.

They all over the USA.

Do you still want everyone not vaxed and their families to be murdered?

Metabiota is a US-based public health and research company whose mission is to identify pathogen risks and mitigate the clinical, social, and economic impact of outbreaks and epidemics, supporting global health security and sustainable development. Our Central African headquarters is located in Yaoundé, Cameroon, managed under the leadership of local national experts, and has been operating in the region for the past two decades as a leading public health prevention and research organization. Metabiota has been implementing projects across Central Africa since its founding, including over $38.5M in USG grants and contracts executed over the past ten years. Our Cameroon office has long-lasting collaborative agreements with the Cameroon Ministry of Health; Ministry of Defense; Ministry of Livestock and Animal Husbandry; Ministry of Environment, Nature Protection, and Sustainable Development; Ministry of Forestry and Wildlife; and Ministry of Scientific Research and Innovation

Hunter Biden has zero value on the free market except for joe biden his father

so any money he invested is likely to have been obtained through illegal bribes
No he didn't get any illegal bribes,
Who did he get illegal bribes from??????????????????????????????????

Answer the question, if you dare, you drive-by, copy and paste chickenshit.
Yes he gave permission to send money to Dept of Defense which is a major funder of Metabiota.

Yet you will never understand my wisdom. I listen to Fox news and Joe Biden and his son, as well as the border, crime, drug addiction etc are major talking points of Fox news.

Last edited:
Yes he gave permission to send money to Dept of Defense which is a major funder of Metabiota.

Yet you will never understand my wisdom. I listen to Fox news.
That's not the question I was referring to, obviously, oh Wise One. If you're going to learn to speak English, it would help if you also learned to read English.

Please respond to post #3.

Forum List

Back