Your going to hear things about Metabiota and Hunter Biden.

1648791307952.png

Well, I'm fucking tired of hearing about this, so either charge and convict them or go sit down and stfu.
How is a corrupt government ever going to prosecute anyone for corruption?

Hunter Biden is a criminal. So is his father, and so are The Clintons, and everyone surrounding them.

There is no Justice in America. If there were we wouldn't be suffering under a fool and criminal like Joe Biden.

5 years were spent harassing an innocent president because and only because he wanted to clean up corruption in DC.

This country is circling the drain.

So now you're just making shit up and telling us it's "likely". No foot in the real world at all.
Pending a through investigation thats all I can say

hopefully that will be enough for foreigners like you

Let's be honest here. That picture isn't of Trump, it's of you. Putin even wrote you a love note called The Dirty Dossier to help Obama-Biden-Clinton rig the 2016 election just like they rigged the 2016 primaries against Bernie Sanders.

Also there was no reason for Obama-Biden-Clinton to kill Seth Rich for exposing that to Julian Assange. That was a senseless murder on the part of The DNC and Deep State.

If Joe Biden were such a great candidate you would not have had your friends THE CCP attack America with a BIOWEAPON, and then illegally change our election laws and flood the ballot boxes with fake absentee ballots.

1649251203503.png

There is nothing to the stories.

They all over the USA.

Okay. Thank you for warning us. We won't listen.

:laughing0301:

You just got flagged for breaking Godwin's Law... BADLY! :lol:

You only trot Godwin out because it's true and you are desperately trying to bury the fact that you assholes are fascist.

You only trot Godwin out because it's true and you are desperately trying to bury the fact that you assholes are fascist.
A) I didn't vote for Biden. B) Such a comparison is laughable. You can't win arguments with dumb shit like that. Jus' sayin'.

A) I didn't vote for Biden. B) Such a comparison is laughable. You can't win arguments with dumb shit like that. Jus' sayin'.

Not trying to win anything.

Merely pointing out that fascism is fascism whether it's the nazi party, or the democrat party doing it.

As usual, not hearing much about Metabiota on this thread, not surprising it doesn't make it to Conspiracy, there's no IQ threat to it, though surprised it hasn't made it to Entertainment.

Not trying to win anything.

Merely pointing out that fascism is fascism whether it's the nazi party, or the democrat party doing it.
Then you should try to find a more plausible way to make the comparison.

Forum List

Back