Your Favorite New Toys and New Cars Are About To Become Much More Expensive Because Of Putin's War

Are smartplhones edible?

Can you eat one without it killing you?

We'll never know because a progressive will die before eating its phone even if it were nourishing and the only thing between him/her/it and starvation.

This from the guy that does not blame the leader of a country for his country invading another country. It was just an accident, the leader did not have anything to do with it.

:banana: :banana:

Ukraine was infiltrated by Obama's CIA long before Putin went in to take it back. If not for that there'd be no invasion taking place now.

Reality newsflash number 1, This is not PUtins’s war this is what most foggy brains refuse to believe as the new world order.
We are under an engineered collapse that has nothing to do with Putin, and for the the extra clueless making the gas of America higher to pay back Putin lmfao it doesn’t harm Putin at all it destroys the US not him.

Putin wants a free country and doesn’t want missiles on his border, the man is trying to protect his country from a bunch of DEMOCRATIC US, and Globalist pricks. Think about the logic.

Putin wants Russia to be like the US use to be, the elite do not like that since he won’t play the NWO game they are attacking him just like they were doing to Trump . This has tech. Been in the works for a long , long time.

Go research “ China’s Social Credit Score” maybe that ring some common sense into your head lol.
It’s not pretty and it makes it‘s rounds to everyone.

1648270445293.jpeg

Last edited:
Ukraine produces about half of the worlds supply of Neon Gas. Neon Gas is used in the lasers required to make microchips and semiconductors.

So it doesn't matter where the chipsets are produced, this will effect the whole industry. Hang on to your wallet. Thanks Joe.

All of Audi's engines, and most of Mercedes wiring looms are made in Ukraine.

Reality newsflash number 1, This is not PUtins’s war this is what most foggy brains refuse to believe as the new world order.
We are under an engineered collapse that has nothing to do with Putin, and for the the extra clueless making the gas of America higher to pay back Putin lmfao it doesn’t harm Putin at all it destroys the US not him.

Putin wants a free country and doesn’t want missiles on his border, the man is trying to protect his country from a bunch of DEMOCRATIC US, and Globalist pricks. Think about the logic.

Putin wants Russia to be like the US use to be, the elite do not like that since he won’t play the NWO game they are attacking him just like they were doing to Trump . This has tech. Been in the works for a long , long time.

Go research “ China’s Social Credit Score” maybe that ring some common sense into your head lol.
It’s not pretty and it makes it‘s rounds to everyone.

View attachment 621343
Why is Putin scared of ABM missiles on his border? Where does Poland share a border with Russia? They were going to be in Poland and placed there to counter the threat from Iran's ICBMs.

Ukraine was infiltrated by Obama's CIA long before Putin went in to take it back. If not for that there'd be no invasion taking place now.

So, the CIA made Putin do it, it was not his own choice?

No, your ignorant rants are meaningless. By the way, male corresponds to man and female corresponds to woman. You’re welcome for the education. Also, you’re pretty much always wrong loser.

If only you knew what corresponds means.

Let me give you a hint, it does not mean "the same as".

Then you can look up what the word "roughly" means.

Last edited:
If only you knew what corresponds means.

Let me give you a hint, it does not mean "the same as".

Then you can look up what the word "roughly" means.
So you DON’T know what a woman is! I do know the meaning. Unlike a low education racist asshole like you. News flash asshole, female corresponds to woman, male corresponds to man. Prove that wrong. You can’t. Now go fuck yourself, you’re beaten again.

So you DON’T know what a woman is!

Yes, I do know what a woman is.

I do know the meaning. Unlike a low education racist asshole like you.

Clearly not, thus your need to make personal attacks. The last resort of the beaten.

female corresponds to woman, male corresponds to man.

Yes, this is correct.

Now go fuck yourself, you’re beaten again.

I have told you many times you internet badass routine is lost on me.

Yes, I do know what a woman is.

Clearly not, thus your need to make personal attacks. The last resort of the beaten.

Yes, this is correct.

I have told you many times you internet badass routine is lost on me.

No, based on your stolen Valor bullshit we know that you know very little, about anything.

Go fuck yourself, fraud.

Forum List

Back