Youngkin Already Picking Fight With Virginia Parents, Get's Smacked Down On Mask Mandate

One minute you are all for the majority who voted for the governor and are “oppressing“ the minority the next you are all about ”oppressing” the minority when the situation is flipped.

I think parents at the local district levels should have a say here.
>I think parents at the local district levels should have a say here.

You are almost there. Take it a step further....

The parents should each have final say in any decision related to the medical care of their own children.

This includes which medical devices one wishes to wear on their face for eight hours per day.

Each child has a unique situation. Some have pre-existing conditions, some are overweight, some are healthy, some have natural immunity. etc .

Medical care is not one-size fits all. Never has been. It's a fundamental human right to make your own health care choices.

I can't imagine why you might want to go into that one's home.....certainly not to look for any books.
Quite right too. We just donated boxes of books to our local public library so the house is bare. Of course, this being the 21st century, you'd have to look on my phone to see what I'm reading.

If you are a parent that demands that all the other kids in your child's school be forced to wear a mask then you are pretty much a piece of shit asshole.

Kind of like the assholes that voted for that Northam dipshit.

If you are a parent that demands that all the other kids in your child's school be forced to wear a mask then you are pretty much a piece of shit asshole.

Kind of like the assholes that voted for that Northam dipshit.
Why is being forced to wear a mask any different from requiring a measles vaccination before entering a school?

New Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin (R) began his new job by ensuring that all masks mandates would be banned in schools regardless of what the community and parents want.

Speaking to the press on Sunday, Youngkin was asked about the Arlington school district still requiring masks regardless of what the governor says. Arlington County voted 76.7 percent against Youngkin despite his campaign pledge to kill masks in schools.

Youngkin said that clearly, the schools didn't listen to what parents wanted, assuming that the parents in Arlington don't want the mask mandate. Arlington County voted 76.7 percent against Youngkin despite his campaign pledge to kill masks in schools.

First day on the job, don't even know what the law is. This ain't Flori-Duh son. That crap won't fly here.

Thank God Virginia voters finally got rid of the racist KKK piece of shit who ruined the state. Sad that DemoKKKrats kept him in office until he termed out. You people fucking suck.

Why is being forced to wear a mask any different from requiring a measles vaccination before entering a school?

1. Mask on children don't work because they take them off frequently and won't cover their nose.

2. Most kids wear cute cloth masks that really don't work.

3. The CDC says that anything other than a N-95 mask is close to worthless.

4. Kids need to see and read faces in their learning process.

5. Fuck Karens trying to tell me how to raise my children.

6. Children are not affected by the virus very much.

7. Fuck Biden's Chinese buddies that unleashed a bio weapon on the world causing us to argue over basic liberties.

Virginians agree with me because they voted out a Democrat asshole that wanted to tell them how to raise their children.

New Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin (R) began his new job by ensuring that all masks mandates would be banned in schools regardless of what the community and parents want.

Speaking to the press on Sunday, Youngkin was asked about the Arlington school district still requiring masks regardless of what the governor says. Arlington County voted 76.7 percent against Youngkin despite his campaign pledge to kill masks in schools.

Youngkin said that clearly, the schools didn't listen to what parents wanted, assuming that the parents in Arlington don't want the mask mandate. Arlington County voted 76.7 percent against Youngkin despite his campaign pledge to kill masks in schools.

First day on the job, don't even know what the law is. This ain't Flori-Duh son. That crap won't fly here.
Virginia parents are the ones who got Youngkin elected.

I can't imagine why you might want to go into that one's home.....certainly not to look for any books.

Quite right too. We just donated boxes of books to our local public library so the house is bare. Of course, this being the 21st century, you'd have to look on my phone to see what I'm reading.

LMFAO. You have unwittingly and hilariously proven her point. Well done.

The cloth masks worn by 95+% of people do nothing. These are the same masks leftists have shunned, assaulted, fired, prosecuted, harassed, and humiliated people for not wearing. Nice job.
Incorrect. Cloth masks do provide a degree of protection but other types are better.

In their study of masks recommended for the public, researchers emphasize the importance of mask material and fit. Their results indicate that not only are certain cloth masks effective at keeping out viral particles, but in many cases perform as well as or better than non-N95 medical masks. Fabrics with multiple woven layers and reducing gaps provide substantially more particle filtration.

1. Mask on children don't work because they take them off frequently and won't cover their nose.

2. Most kids wear cute cloth masks that really don't work.

3. The CDC says that anything other than a N-95 mask is close to worthless.

4. Kids need to see and read faces in their learning process.

5. Fuck Karens trying to tell me how to raise my children.

6. Children are not affected by the virus very much.

7. Fuck Biden's Chinese buddies that unleashed a bio weapon on the world causing us to argue over basic liberties.

Virginians agree with me because they voted out a Democrat asshole that wanted to tell them how to raise their children.
It's downright torture to make kids wear a mask for eight hours per day. I can't imagine doing that myself. I can barely tolerate my N95 I use when mowing for an hour.

At the end of the school day, the mask is a nasty petri dish. Quite a disgusting thing to have on one's face. It's probably doing more harm than good, considering how often people, particularly children, touch them.

Shame on us adults for inflicting such harm on our children.

On Monday (1/24/22), Youngkin's order takes effect. Also on Monday, children in my county will be allowed to breathe fresh air all day if they wish, for the first time in a long time.

I am so incredibly happy about that, even though my children have graduated our local schools. I have colleagues with children subject to the mask mandates. Until Monday, the county would allow children to exempt out of masks, but then they would be segregated from the rest of the students.

As they say, elections have consequences.

If you are all about science, as you CLAIM to be, you would realize that as knowledge changes so do the recommendations. Sure, the messaging has been bungled and conflicting (hence our frustration) but the essential science is clear. They have consistently shown that even a poor quality mask is better than no mask and that the most effectiveness in prevention is with both parties wearing masks, social distancing, and hand washing. They are not saying masks are useless against Covid, they are saying those masks are less effective against omicron variant.

You're a little wound around the axle here. Up until about 10 days ago -- THERE WAS NO GUIDANCE on HOW to wear a mask or HOW to CHOOSE a mask. No SCIENCE ever got to the people that a 2 layer cloth mask let thru THREE TIMES the Cvid load that a genuine N95 mask did,

You'd see fauci and CDC folks wearing TWO MASKS -- largely because they were advertising stuff on the useless outer cloth mask.

If you're a parent, and you seven yr old's first impression of school IS WORSE than a DMV office in a PRISON at a military base with a bunch of HYSTERICAL nannies barking at you to put your mask on right "or I'll TAPE IT to your face" -- and then you READ the science and find out that nice cloth mask that mommy made you is LETTING IN 66% of aerosolized Cvid -- you'd be pissed, ESPECIALLY IF the 92% solution WAS AVAILABLE AND THE GOVT COULD MAILED YOU A FEW. (like Biden intends to do NOW -- too late)

And the masks do NOT REACT differently to different variants of Covid. They all filter the same. It's the INCREASED TRANSMISSION of Omicron that only takes a TINY fraction of the virus required for previous strains to get your "infection" growing. ANOTHER GREAT REASON FOR TELLING PEOPLE HOW to mask up-- isn't it?

That is still considerably better than no mask and most of the people SLOGGING ME won’t acknowledge even that because in their view it is ALL about “my rights” without ANY RESPONSIBILITY to the people around them (like the person who ripped the mask off a cancer patient). They have not been banned on private platforms for trying to ”tell people” accurate information, but for distorting it.

Geez Louise -- How about if the govt was MANDATING smoke detectors that required 66% MORE SMOKE TO ALERT you because they had a "supply chain issue" on the critical part that needed to build HIGH GRADE smoke detectors for the military? That's what HAPPENED HERE. And all those folks BANNED by social media for OUTING that fact were right all along about "faulty face masks" that govt TOLD YOU were fine and approved for use.

The "science" of masking never changed. NOW -- the public health messaging has changed because we face CVid variants that can infect you with 4 to 6 times LESS Cvid up your nose. And all that NOISE about "my rights" was BASED on the BELIEF that the masks were the difference between "life and death" when they were hardly doing much at all. All that YOU quoted above about "masks being useful" has NO MATH or FACTS or science behind HOW effective they actually are.

NOW -- FINALLY -- all those people who you're slogging for not wanting to mask their kids because the amount of protection MOST people get by NOT CORRECTLY CHOOSING and USING one --- are thoroughly vindicated. And the noise" was mostly from folks who BOUGHT the junk about "a mask is a mask" are the stupid ones. Even now, when Biden ships a bunch to every house -- if people try to wash an N95 or dont handle it correctly or dont DISPOSE of it after so many uses -- ITS protection will wane to almost nothing over time. THAT'S the messaging it takes to LEVEL with clear thinking adults. You'll never see this from the "health officials" during a pandemic. At least not the ones we have NOW.

Good lord…I have to laugh because the irony here is inescapable. YOU rightists are tired of “being mandated” by us leftists while simultaneously passing LAWS restricting free speech and the free discussion of ideas in both the public and private spheres….my irony meter blew a fuse. You want to really talk about throttling free speech and while we are at it tbe rights of private property owners?

Which "rightists" are "passing laws restricting free speech? Lemme know kiddo so I can oppose them. Which "rightists" are restricting the rights of private property owners? I think your Irony Meter needs a new fuse. There's NOTHING in your LIFETIME more tyrannical than the leftist states and cities FORCING business owners to be their mandate enforcers and shaking down their customers for vax cards and IDs. Or the THOUSANDS of folks BANNED from social media for stories and comments proven to be true. Or the Prog left Congress that SHUN actual debate because they are gonna do EVERYTHING by themselves WITHOUT any attempt to SELL the ideas -- and call you Jefferson Davis if you disagree or speak "misinformation" about what's ACTUALLY IN their awful bills.

What I said here was --

People are TIRED of being mandated to by folks that ignore the science, and THROTTLE their speech to discuss this amongst themselves.

Your HEROES PURPOSELY IGNORED the science. Both on masks and on natural immunity being effective enough to QUALIFY you as being "immune" under their atrocious vaccine mandates. AND NOW -- we're getting "the rest of story" -- which shines the light on how deviously they AVOIDED discussing any science with the people, because in their minds "the people are too stupid" to figure any of this out on their own -- so why not just YELL AND MANDATE -- instead of FREELY discuss and debate.

RIGHT NOW -- your heroes are putting younger children AT RISK by considering "booster shots" at younger and younger ages. There was a LARGE resignation of scientists on the panel at the FDA over kids' shots. Because THEY LARGELY OPPOSED exposing kids to the KNOWN RISK of myocarditis with the vaccines. AND STILL WALINSKY and FAUCI IGNORED THEM.

The risk of mycarditis in 6 to 16 is something like 1 in 2000 !!!! THAT"S SIGNIFICANT and YET -- they are gonna IGNORE PARENTAL INPUT and continue this madness.

Dont know ANY PARENT following along here who WOULD NOT BE LIVID if they took the time to stop FLOGGING the unvaxxd and unmasked and LEARNED how totally fucked up these folks are. The "party of science" has GUTTED the credibility of GOVT science for generations to come.

Last Sept---

THEN -- 6 months after the FDA scientists SAID NO -- these creeps are STILL AFTER OUR CHILDREN.

Millions of Americans between the ages of 12 and 15 can now get a booster shot of Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine, after the CDC formally adopted new recommendations backed by a majority of the agency's outside vaccine advisers.

The CDC now says that Americans as young as 12 who received Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine should receive a third dose as early as five months after their first two shots. The agency's officials said that enough time has passed for around 5 million adolescents to be eligible.

Currently, a little more than half of Americans in this age group are fully vaccinated.

These mental midgets ARE SHAMELESS !!! They ignore direct Sup Ct verdicts, They ignore science to the mass detriment of society. I'm surprised that NOT ALL of FDA scientists on their approval panels have not quit.

1 in 2000 risk.. In 5 Million kids --- That's 2500 possible incidents of HEART COMPLICATIONS. And you wonder why parents get furious at School Board meetings.... Because FAR LESS than 2500 kids in that age bracket have died from Covid over the entire pandemic.

There's gonna be a Nuremburg style trial for some of these SOBs in the near future.

Last edited:
Tape 'em up !!!

6227-teacher-tapes-mask-on-students-face-school-district-says-it-was-unacceptable-768x384.jpg

Story broke last week. School Board Apologizes?? The kid is NEVER gonna like school again.

Younkin is doing this right, So far. And the folks OPPOSING him better check their premises and motives for CONTINUING this madness.

Forum List

Back