Youngkin Already Picking Fight With Virginia Parents, Get's Smacked Down On Mask Mandate

That is ancient history and he was right to say it at the time. For the same reason stewardesses tell you to put on your oxygen mask BEFORE you put your child's on. I had no trouble ordering masks within the last month.
masks don't protect against Covid 19, the print on the n95 box says so. buzzer.

What is not "how science works," little one?
Newton had a theory of gravity based on what he knew. Einstein refined that theory based on what he knew. There will be more discoveries before we're done with gravity. That is how science works, no 'final' answers.

So it should be up to the parents if kid Has to get a polio vaccine before attending school, it should be up to the parents if wants to bring a gun to school. It should be up to the parents if a kid has to wear clothes to school….
Your post is logic free.

It is up the parents on whether to wear masks (an article of clothing). Why not any article of clothing? After all it is entirely arbritary. The majority decides this, not individual parents. Why not?
Masks aren’t an article of clothing, Moron.

You really are stupid.

Newton had a theory of gravity based on what he knew. Einstein refined that theory based on what he knew. There will be more discoveries before we're done with gravity. That is how science works, no 'final' answers.
A scientist named Francis Crick and a colleague found;

human cells are extraterrestrial and older than the planet earth.

Last edited:

Let me clarify. I added the red:

What is not "how science works RELATED TO THE DISCUSSION," little one?

Stupid fuck[/COLOR]

You do NOT have the freedom to dictate to others what they must do.

It's a very simple concept. Leftists don't understand it.
Actually, it is society that dictates what we all must do.

It's a very simple concept. Ideologs don't understand it.

Forum List

Back