Youngkin Admits Abortion A Target

He admits on tape that he will "go on offense" regarding abortion but wants to keep quiet about that until afyer the election.

I wonder how many Virginia voters are aware of that...
You are a big PHONY! Everybody knows what the law of the land is today. Getting nervous, are you?

You are a big PHONY! Everybody knows what the law of the land is today. Getting nervous, are you?
The law of the land?

Abortion has been ended in Texas

Last edited:
Me too. The woman (and the man) has the choice to have sex or not. Once a baby is in the mix I will choose to fight for the actual person being killed. A women does not have the right to murder.
But only the man actually has to deal with the consequences of that act.

This is not lost on women

He admits on tape that he will "go on offense" regarding abortion but wants to keep quiet about that until afyer the election.

Fantastic news. I’m writing another check to him now then, thanks!

Please show the part of the Constitution that mentions abortion, otherwise. The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Two of the three I believe will rule against abortion but one will rule in favor and Roberts will rule in favor of abortion, so I say 5 to 4 the Texas law get tossed…

Until they rule you do not know how they will rule…
And people like Youngkin and Abbott will put that on the Court's docket where no one knows how they'll rule

Please show the part of the Constitution that mentions abortion, otherwise. The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
Which is the legitimate, proper, take on 99% of the matters brought before the supremes

Last edited:
And people like Youngkin and Abbott will put that on the Court's docket where no one knows how they'll rule
Which is their right as Governor’s!

The people of those States vote these people in because of issues like this and want the court to rule and you seem to believe no one should challenge anything unless you agree with the challenge…

I swear you hate the reality we live in a Republic which mean at times you do not get what you want and neither does the opposition!

And if the GOP candidate still wins then I guess the people of Virginia disagree with you.
Hardly.

Now if Youngkin was honest about his attitude about abortion that might be true...but he's not.

Has he intentionally said anything about it aside from getting caught on tape?

Forum List

Back