Youngkin Admits Abortion A Target

He admits on tape that he will "go on offense" regarding abortion but wants to keep quiet about that until afyer the election.

I wonder how many Virginia voters are aware of that...
He is against killing babies? Oh no! What a cruel, evil person. We need to all be for killing babies and saving the baby seals!

Because Youngkin is trying to HIDE his support for forced birth
Lots of candida stay away from issues that they don’t want to deal with. Remember Obama’s whispers to Putin? Remember Obama talking to his elitists about people clinging to God and Bibles?

im not a Virginian so I don’t give a rats ass who wins but you are just being a drama queen.

Lots of candida stay away from issues that they don’t want to deal with. Remember Obama’s whispers to Putin? Remember Obama talking to his elitists about people clinging to God and Bibles?

im not a Virginian so I don’t give a rats ass who wins but you are just being a drama queen.
Nonsense

Overturn this abominable ruling. One day it will be righted just like slavery was.
Up until recently, women took Roe v Wade as a given

Republican Actions in Texas and Mississippi have shown that women must take voting seriously if they want to preserve Roe

Up until recently, women took Roe v Wade as a given

Republican Actions in Texas and Mississippi have shown that women must take voting seriously if they want to preserve Roe
They couldn't impact Roe without support from women. You seem to forget that.

He admits on tape that he will "go on offense" regarding abortion but wants to keep quiet about that until afyer the election.

I wonder how many Virginia voters are aware of that.
Protecting the unborn and not throwing tax dollars at abortion is a popular policy. I see no problem for Youngkin. He is correct in keeping mum because the Marxist harpies will try to cancel, and deplatform him.

Peewee Herman Defense

Poorly executed
Nothing to execute, your complaint is utter rubbish that is done by both sides all the time however you are only interested in being upset with one side and not the other. I hate agenda BS and currently that is the hell you got. Not substantial, get back to us when you have a real problem not something made up because you want your guy elected.

Forum List

Back