Youngkin Admits Abortion A Target

I believe that far too many on the left serious think that everyone believes the same way they do and are completely shocked when they discover that people don't. They exist in a bubble where everyone thinks the same way. They are all about conformity.
That is the problem with so many they act like the opposition is doing something the voting base has no clue about.

I mean let think for a moment a person that is GOP and running for Governor and is anti-abortion and this is news?

Oh, he supposedly kept it silent but is it truly surprising or even criminal and yet it was not…

He admits on tape that he will "go on offense" regarding abortion but wants to keep quiet about that until afyer the election.

I wonder how many Virginia voters are aware of that...

When is somebody going to ask him about the retirement communities his company bought, and raised the rents, forcing seniors on fixed incomes, to pay rent or buy groceries or their medicine?

When the fuck is somebody going to ask him about that.

When is somebody going to ask him about the retirement communities his company bought, and raised the rents, forcing seniors on fixed incomes, to pay rent or buy groceries or their medicine?

wow...he did that?

What a real piece of shit

So you call this man a “creep” because he isn’t a baby killer. That is a twisted way to look at it.
He was screwing seniors...AND is a dishonest anti-abortion creep

Do you have any links for us?

He was screwing seniors...AND is a dishonest anti-abortion creep
Thank God he is anti-abortion. All I read from your posts is that he has a soul, and he is a ”creep” because he doesn’t want babies to be killed. Your posts just make me like him more.

Thank God he is anti-abortion. All I read from your posts is that he has a soul, and he is a ”creep” because he doesn’t want babies to be killed. Your posts just make me like him more.
And SANE people like him less

And SANE people like him less
I guess I think of killers as insane, and you view them as sane. Add another attack on the black community from the left though.
1635742709862.png

I would say that more women would prefer to have the right to privacy and reproductive freedom than to be treated as a brood mare with no choice in the matter.
Have you ever had an in depth conversation with a pro-life woman? If not, then why are you dismissing their opinions on the subject so lightly?

I won't and any thinking voter in VA won't either
You'd be surprised, obviously. You echo what I have thought for a long time, that the left exists in a bubble where everyone thinks the same way about everything, and they are gobsmacked when they realize that a lot of people don't. Abortion hasn't even been an issue this campaign season, yet here you are, trying to make it the centerpiece and hyperventilating about it. People already know the democrat wants abortion while the Republican doesn't, so what matters more is that one candidate wants parents to have a say in what their kids are taught while the other wants parents kept out of the equation. Talk about caring for kids after they're born.

Because Youngkin is trying to HIDE his support for forced birth
Like you were surprised to find out? This is nothing more than the faux outrage of the week. Here's a clue, he didn't have to talk about it because it wasn't an issue in the campaign. Frankly, people have other things to worry about, like letting democrats control too much.

Forum List

Back