Young Sheldon

What will the principal do when Sheldon leaves? Look for another cash cow and if none is available, start with the budget cuts.

As far as why did this never come up before? Because Sheldon and his family didn't know that the school was getting money from his high GPA, and never would have found out if Dr. Sturgis' college hadn't gone head hunting for people with a high GPA.

When will Mrs. Cooper finally learn that she has very little power over her family if any? If she doesn't like how outnumbered she is, Delta is always ready whenever she is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I didn't see anything wrong with the preacher making that purchase. What he already has will need to be replaced at some point. Six years ago, the clothes dryer in my house had to be replaced after 37 years of use.

I have never watched the Big Bang Theory show, but I have seen some of this show which of course is about one of the BBT characters during his child hood and to me, Iain (Sheldon) couldn't be anymore precious. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
They renewed the show for 2 seasons
I was disappointed that they didn't renew
Splitting Up Together and The Cool Kids

Tonight's show was good. I am glad that Billy and Sheldon were left alone. To me, their friendship should not be compromised because their mothers can't get along with each other. Not that I miss her, but I can't help but wonder if Billy's sister will ever be shown again. I know that she was played by the twins who eventually scored their current role as Amy and Emma from the show named Single Parents, but yeah, its now like their Young Sheldon character never once existed in the first place.

God bless you and the girls always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good, but I wish that we could've seen if Missy and George Jr. were punished for their negative influence.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I love Dr. S. and I am glad that MeMaw defended him. She has to know that the only reason why he dumped her is because he doesn't want his mental issue to be on her plate.

Tonight's show was good, but I wish that we could've seen if Missy and George Jr. were punished for their negative influence.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I love Dr. S. and I am glad that MeMaw defended him. She has to know that the only reason why he dumped her is because he doesn't want his mental issue to be on her plate.

Yeah...tonight was a good one.
I like MeMaws new boyfriend better than the geek and so does my Texan Wife.
We're rough like that here in Texas.

I still cant believe how well Sheldons family mimics my own in those days.

^^^ I forgot to ask about one thing in my previous message. I never had to do any swimming when I was in high school unlike Sheldon and his class mates, but maybe it was because my school didn't have a pool. How was it for you?

God bless you always!!!

Holly (class of 2000)

^^^ I forgot to ask about one thing in my previous message. I never had to do any swimming when I was in high school unlike Sheldon and his class mates, but maybe it was because my school didn't have a pool. How was it for you?

God bless you always!!!

Holly (class of 2000)

My Brother and I were swimming by the time we were 3.
My high school has a state of the art indoor pool but we were never required to swim.
TAYLOR%20POOL%2006.JPG

Katy-James-Taylor-Pool-Paddock-Southwest-2013.jpg

The thing has underwater speakers and a glass wall so the coaches could watch the swimmers form.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (class of 2000)

My Brother and I were swimming by the time we were 3.
My high school has a state of the art indoor pool but we were never required to swim.
TAYLOR%20POOL%2006.JPG

Katy-James-Taylor-Pool-Paddock-Southwest-2013.jpg

The thing has underwater speakers and a glass wall so the coaches could watch the swimmers form.
I was eight when I took swimming lessons.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I just now saw last night's new episode at the CBS website. After seeing how Boyd from the Last Man Standing show feels about his conception, I hope that George Jr. from this show doesn't know too much about how his own coming about took place. If that boy had witnessed the meltdown that his mother had in front of the preacher, it would've taken all that I have in me not to slug her! I will never be a cheerleader for abortion, but in my opinion, if the child is going to remain in the picture, there had better be some kind of positive attitude out of the parents because no child should ever feel like they are nothing but in the way of someone else's life, especially the lives of their parents!!!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I liked how the preacher and the policewoman couldn't hardly wait to start having sex. They damn near did it right there at the altar.

Was also funny to hear Sheldon say that they couldn't wait to unwrap their presents, and MeeMaw saying that something was sure to be "unwrapped".

Because my other current favorite sitcom is on when this one is, I had to watch the newest episode of this show later. I normally don't care for Paige and I definitely wanted to slap her for putting her stolen loot in there with Sheldon's things, but when her heart to heart with Sheldon happened, I will admit that I wanted to put my arms around her. To me, her parents need their heads knocked together. They may not be husband and wife anymore, but that doesn't mean that their role as parents have come to an end too. Therefore, Paige and her sister should be the top priority instead of their mother's new smoking habit and whatever their dad is up to now.

Another person who in my opinion is in sheer and severe need of an attitude adjustment is Mr. Cooper. I've heard it said that pride is a sin. Well, to me, being like that most definitely doesn't set the right example. Because of his dad's frame of mind, George Jr. might not be so quick anymore to help those who need it which is what Mr. Cooper wanted Jr. to do from the very beginning anyway. He wanted Jr. to make himself useful where cutting the grass was concerned, right? Well when Jr. notices something else that needs attention and tries to do what he can, instead of being proud of having himself a helpful son, Mr. C. responds in the WRONG prideful way! I have three words for anyone who is like that: E FREAKING NOUGH!!!

I read at another website that country singer Reba McEntire will be in an upcoming episode of this show. She will be a former interest of the man that MeMaw is now going with.

God bless you and Reba always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good! Missy should be glad that she remains on that ball team considering how she chose to get her track record going. I wish that at the end of the show Sheldon had let her know about his "trap" that she so willingly walked into and the smile on Georgie's face while in the RV listening to the three stooges cluck not to mention what he choose to drink and eat is the cherry on top of the ice cream for me. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Has it ever been said why Connie's husband is no longer around? To me she should be glad that other people still consider her to be worth the attention because its better than being ignored completely, but I will admit that I felt for her when she went to where his name is.

Last night's show was good! Missy should be glad that she remains on that ball team considering how she chose to get her track record going. I wish that at the end of the show Sheldon had let her know about his "trap" that she so willingly walked into and the smile on Georgie's face while in the RV listening to the three stooges cluck not to mention what he choose to drink and eat is the cherry on top of the ice cream for me. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Has it ever been said why Connie's husband is no longer around? To me she should be glad that other people still consider her to be worth the attention because its better than being ignored completely, but I will admit that I felt for her when she went to where his name is.

This one one wasn't as good as past shows IMHO.
Still good though.
Funny they went fishing at Lake Conroe,spent many a day on that lake.

^^^ Sheldon was funny burying his head in a book while at Missy's ball game. Yeah, he could've looked in on the game here and there, but at least he was actually in attendance. Georgie was not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

One thing that I failed to mention in my earlier message was Missy dropping the bad word when she was ordered to give back the cross necklace. Was she wanting to be grounded from the ball game on top of everything that she thought was already happening to her?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back