Mystery of Roger Ebert's Jaw

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Don't get me wrong, I've agreed with some of Mr. Ebert's reviews 100%. But I think the REAL reason behind his facial disfigurement wasn't cancer; he simply went to his surgeon and said, "Could you give my mouth that cool, retro, 1950's urinal look, please?" I'm certainly sorry he passed away because he was an entertaining reviewer and I think he had a MAGNIFICENT career ahead of him as a human Pez dispenser.....when I looked at him in his later years I felt like nagging, "Come on, Mr. Ebert, it's not THAT funny!"

Don't get me wrong, I've agreed with some of Mr. Ebert's reviews 100%. But I think the REAL reason behind his facial disfigurement wasn't cancer; he simply went to his surgeon and said, "Could you give my mouth that cool, retro, 1950's urinal look, please?" I'm certainly sorry he passed away because he was an entertaining reviewer and I think he had a MAGNIFICENT career ahead of him as a human Pez dispenser.....when I looked at him in his later years I felt like nagging, "Come on, Mr. Ebert, it's not THAT funny!"
That is pretty crappy of you, but I sense you don’t care. Hope karma doesn’t bite you in the face or rear...

Wow, do you work hard on being an asshole?

Wow, do you work hard on being an asshole?
You saying he's a regressive liberal?

Joe, It's Christmas, for Christ's sake. Stop complaining so much.

yesterday was Christmas...
Calm down joe, it's Christmas. Relax, have an eggnog. Get on your knees and thank Trump for all you have this year! Think about what you will do with your tax money. Me, I'm going to buy some more guns!

Calm down joe, it's Christmas. Relax, have an eggnog. Get on your knees and thank Trump for all you have this year! Think about what you will do with your tax money. Me, I'm going to buy some more guns!

Awesome. here's hoping for a firearm accident.
Only regressive fools have firearms accidents Joe. Now have a cup of tea, and think about the bad behavior you have been exhibiting and try to become the person we all know you can be!

Only regressive fools have firearms accidents Joe. Now have a cup of tea, and think about the bad behavior you have been exhibiting and try to become the person we all know you can be!

Naw, man, it's the gun nuts who have accidents... which I consider Karmic.
All those D voters killing each other on the Southside, is the result of ACCIDENTS....Who knew?

New Topics

Forum List

Back