Young people hate Joe Biden

Honest question... do you think college students now, are the dumbest graduating class of all time?
Seriously.
Not from this video, these are cherry picked, but from actual studies, the sheer volume of common knowledge college students do not know is just staggering.
It's like... the whole generation became Bill & Ted.

If there is one thing for certain, colleges, universities, etc. turn out dumber and dumber kids every year.

Which ones? You said "no one posts more racist trash" than me. Examples should be easy for you to find if that's true.

Let's see some...
LOL. you accuse me of being a racist with zero proof and then you cry like a little bitch when you are called out on your own racism. Spare me. No one starts more bullshit threads than you do. And if you need a fucking link, just search your own name, ya damn moron.

Last edited:
Everybody either hates Potatohead or simply just thinks he is an incompetent corrupt fool.

Except for the idiots that voted for him. The low life of America.

By the way, just for clarification. It was not 81 million.
The average Democrat voter doesn't know it voted. Their votes were harvested and filled out by WEF operatives.

EVERYONE SANE AND PATRIOTIC TO AMERICA HATES JOE BIDEN

To beat Joe Biden in an election, go after the Democrats and Independents that hate him.

Start with the Native Hawaiians in Maui. You think Trump cannot win Hawaii?

BULLSHIT

Hawaiians know what DEMOCRATS did to them....

Trump should go out to Maui and promise those people

1. Day 1 executive order allowing them to rebuild their land
2. New FBI Director will open investigation into Maui "fire" since Chris Wray was a co-conspirator from the start
3. The people of Maui can trust Trump to stand up for them

EVERYONE SANE AND PATRIOTIC TO AMERICA HATES JOE BIDEN

To beat Joe Biden in an election, go after the Democrats and Independents that hate him.

Start with the Native Hawaiians in Maui. You think Trump cannot win Hawaii?

BULLSHIT

Hawaiians know what DEMOCRATS did to them....

Trump should go out to Maui and promise those people

1. Day 1 executive order allowing them to rebuild their land
2. New FBI Director will open investigation into Maui "fire" since Chris Wray was a co-conspirator from the start
3. The people of Maui can trust Trump to stand up for them
Did they ever find those school busses and missing kids?

Did they ever find those school busses and missing kids?

What happened on Maui was deliberate intentional mass murder of people who do not want to sell their island to Bill Gates....

Don't know about the busses, but anyone still "missing" got "zapped" by Millie's DEWs....

What happened on Maui was deliberate intentional mass murder of people who do not want to sell their island to Bill Gates....

Don't know about the busses, but anyone still "missing" got "zapped" by Millie's DEWs....
There was all kinds of crazy going on. Cops ordered to block roads.

Word on the street is school busses full of kids were taken by helicopter to boats off shore.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
LOL. you accuse me of being a racist with zero proof and then you cry like a little bitch when you are called out on your own racism. Spare me. No one starts more bullshit threads than you do. And if you need a fucking link, just search your own name, ya damn moron.

What racism of mine are you referring to?

You can't even come up with one damn example???

LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The average Democrat voter doesn't know it voted. Their votes were harvested and filled out by WEF operatives.
The Democrat Party is a coalition of all the scum in America:

Low IQ Ghetto Negroes,

Illegals,

Environmental Wackos,

Anti Gun Nuts,

Welfare Queens,

Moon Bats,

Greedy Union Bosses,

Feminazis

...and confused college kids and their bat shit crazy Marxist professors.

Abolute dumbasses

Young people are unwise and trendy, which is why most gravitate to the communist left. I take no stock in what they believe in, it aint worth beans.

Forum List

Back