Young Man 'sues abortion clinic' after teenage girlfriend terminates pregnancy....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I found their legal position very interesting....naturally this won’t be in the national news but should be. The fact ‘a judge’ even allowed it as a wrongful death case is huge. Under Alabama’s law they passed not long ago.

An Alabama judge has 'approved a wrongful death' lawsuit filed by a 21-year-old man on behalf of an aborted embryo....Ryan Magers is calling the 6-week-old embryo “Baby Roe” in his suit seeking damages from the Alabama Women’s Center for Reproductive Alternatives.

Magers was 19 and the girl was 16 when he said he “pleaded” with her not get an abortion. Her parents say it was her decision to take the abortion pill.

"It gives more legs to the lawsuit and it's also pretty monumental because it's the first time a probate court has opened an estate for an aborted baby," Helms told AL.com on Tuesday. "It does establish some precedent in that it recognizes that an aborted baby is a person.

Alabama voters approved an amendment last year declaring “the importance of unborn life.”

“In this case, it is significant because it is the basis of this lawsuit, which is based on this Amendment 2, which is basically at conception, you’re a person,” Huntsville attorney Mark McDaniel said. “So it has significance certainly in this case. It is saying this 6-week-old (fetus) has rights and they filed a wrongful death action. It wouldn’t stand under Roe v. Wade or Planned Parenthood v. Casey but under Amendment 2 of the Alabama Constitution, if you are recognized as a human being at the time of conception, then certainly this 6-week-old … So in this particular case, it has a lot of significance.”

(Excerpt) Read more at kcra.com ...

You are talking about Alabama, a fake Christians state that lords it over women. She needs to call rape.

Soon mem will have their way with women, by force and get them pg and then they can't have an abortion except for a "criminal abortion".

republicans want to go back in time.
Public funding for an abortion in Alabama is provided in cases of rape. State Facts About Abortion: Alabama
Your overly dramatic blah-blah is pointless.

Frivolous lawsuits. Can I sue Captain Morgan or Coors Light if I get t-boned by a drunk driver?

I found their legal position very interesting....naturally this won’t be in the national news but should be. The fact ‘a judge’ even allowed it as a wrongful death case is huge. Under Alabama’s law they passed not long ago.

An Alabama judge has 'approved a wrongful death' lawsuit filed by a 21-year-old man on behalf of an aborted embryo....Ryan Magers is calling the 6-week-old embryo “Baby Roe” in his suit seeking damages from the Alabama Women’s Center for Reproductive Alternatives.

Magers was 19 and the girl was 16 when he said he “pleaded” with her not get an abortion. Her parents say it was her decision to take the abortion pill.

"It gives more legs to the lawsuit and it's also pretty monumental because it's the first time a probate court has opened an estate for an aborted baby," Helms told AL.com on Tuesday. "It does establish some precedent in that it recognizes that an aborted baby is a person.

Alabama voters approved an amendment last year declaring “the importance of unborn life.”

“In this case, it is significant because it is the basis of this lawsuit, which is based on this Amendment 2, which is basically at conception, you’re a person,” Huntsville attorney Mark McDaniel said. “So it has significance certainly in this case. It is saying this 6-week-old (fetus) has rights and they filed a wrongful death action. It wouldn’t stand under Roe v. Wade or Planned Parenthood v. Casey but under Amendment 2 of the Alabama Constitution, if you are recognized as a human being at the time of conception, then certainly this 6-week-old … So in this particular case, it has a lot of significance.”

(Excerpt) Read more at kcra.com ...

Interesting. Abortion, wrong or right, I'll leave that to individuals to decide. Let's see how the power of big government expands with this one.

Tread carefully folks.

Wouldn't it just frost ABNORMALS balls if it is decided that a fathers right to protect HIS CHILD superceeds the right of the mother to kill the baby.....All the ABNORMAL WITH PINK PUSSY HATS will be storming the SCOTUS....I can't wait...ROTFLMFAO

Forum List

Back