Young Joe Biden was handsome as fuck

He looks like a classic WASP is he? I know he is catholic so maybe to leave out the P in WASP

gallery-1479223452-cw9pih9uoakgq29.jpg
He WAS a handsome young man. WTF happened?!?! ;)
Think losing your wife and daughter in a car crash and his son to cancer would put a few lines on anyone's face.
Amazed at 77 he still has the vitality to sprint on stage and give speeches.

Wonder what's in the bag?
But he can't remember anything.
Yep, he's one SENILE, OLD F*CK..................................................................:iyfyus.jpg:
You wish. Projecting much?
?????????????????????????? Are you talkin' to ME or to the dumf*ck on this thread?

Old Joe bidens play transition team has 40 former registered corporate lobbyist

The Biden coup moves forward with a nice tangy taste of what any future administration would look like.

Picture a dirty trough surrounded by even dirtier pigs.
At least 40 people serving on President-elect Joe Biden’s transition team are or were once registered lobbyists, according to an analysis by The Wall Street Journal.
The Biden transition team has sought to limit the influence of lobbyists in setting up the new administration. Its ethics rules don’t impose a blanket ban on lobbyists, but they require individuals who are registered lobbyists, or have registered as lobbyists within the past year, to get approval from the transition’s general counsel to serve on the team.

where hunter gets it from eh?

Comcast ,Disney, Google the list goes on

Lol way to go useful idiots ...your heros kamala Biden
Two bought and paid for pig whores

Trump gets his money from Deutsch bank because US banks refuse to loan him money. BTW that 400 million coming due, Bloomberg has raised it to a billion and Deutsch bank is trying to sell his loans.

He looks like a classic WASP is he? I know he is catholic so maybe to leave out the P in WASP

Think losing your wife and daughter in a car crash and his son to cancer would put a few lines on anyone's face.

He has "vitality"? The man is AS senile, if not MORE so, than many people I've met in nursing homes.:mm:
I'm 75 and I'm much better

I am older than you. Had a perfect check up Monday. Of course I exercise at the Y Pool religiously. But none of us look like we did at 19,20..
Yep. At age 19 and 20 I was VERY fit, and quite handsome, in a Don Knotts sort of way.......................;) Now, at age 59, not so much. I HAVE lost some much needed weight since developing Diabetes about 8 months ago, but I need to lose another 30-40 pounds. But I STILL bear a passing resemblance to Barney Fife. But ONLY in passing.;)

The Biden coup moves forward with a nice tangy taste of what any future administration would look like.

At least 40 people serving on President-elect Joe Biden’s transition team are or were once registered lobbyists, according to an analysis by The Wall Street Journal.
The Biden transition team has sought to limit the influence of lobbyists in setting up the new administration. Its ethics rules don’t impose a blanket ban on lobbyists, but they require individuals who are registered lobbyists, or have registered as lobbyists within the past year, to get approval from the transition’s general counsel to serve on the team.

Trump gets his money from Deutsch bank because US banks refuse to loan him money. BTW that 400 million coming due, Bloomberg has raised it to a billion and Deutsch bank is trying to sell his loans.
Who knew?

:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Stupid people judge others by the way they look. Praising Biden for being handsome is like praising Robert Chambers, the rough sex murderer, for being handsome. Character is the most important thing and Biden has next to none.

Stupid people judge others by the way they look. Praising Biden for being handsome is like praising Robert Chambers, the rough sex murderer, for being handsome. Character is the most important thing and Biden has next to none.
But, of COURSE. What matters is what's INSIDE the person. I've met a few somewhat repulsive LOOKING individuals who had hearts of gold.:)

Yes, most young women are beautiful, and most young men are handsome.

Some men (those who keep themselves in good shape) become more distinguished-looking as they age.

Women, on the other hand, generally (with exceptions, of course) do not age as well. (I have noticed that one of the female stars on "Friends" is clearly showing her age in TV commercials.)

(Many thanks to the OP for this thread. I need a rest from the contentious election news and the terrifying news about the surge in COVID-19 cases.)
Women look fine if they age gracefully.

LOL he is posing with a whiskey bottle

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Owned
It COULD be......................................................................................... :iyfyus.jpg:
Yea but it could also be a quart of meisterbrau or Schlitz to be fair

He has "vitality"? The man is AS senile, if not MORE so, than many people I've met in nursing homes.:mm:

I am older than you. Had a perfect check up Monday. Of course I exercise at the Y Pool religiously. But none of us look like we did at 19,20..
Yep. At age 19 and 20 I was VERY fit, and quite handsome, in a Don Knotts sort of way.......................;) Now, at age 59, not so much. I HAVE lost some much needed weight since developing Diabetes about 8 months ago, but I need to lose another 30-40 pounds. But I STILL bear a passing resemblance to Barney Fife. But ONLY in passing.;)
I've never had a weight problem and I have always wondered so maybe you can help me understand -
Years ago when you were in the shower and could no longer see your feet, why didn't you simply cut back on the meals? Why did you keep eating till you ended up 30-40 pounds (jeezus) overweight? Why did your wife not say anything - I can't imagine why any woman could bring themselves to have sex with a fat bloke unless she is also fat?
Americans are on average the fattest nation in the world. I've noticed there seems to be a lot of very fat coppers who can't possibly be fit enough to do their job. Why are they not thrown off the force?

Please note that I'm not being facetious or trying to put you down, but have to say if I had a belly that kept growing over my trouser belt despite all attempts to prevent it I would throw myself in front of a train!

Everybody used to be something. That's no valid endorsement. You always hear about the alter boy or the kid that helped elderly people, going bad. The past is the past and that's exactly where Biden belongs. Cheaters shouldn't be rewaeded.

I've never had a weight problem and I have always wondered so maybe you can help me understand -
Years ago when you were in the shower and could no longer see your feet, why didn't you simply cut back on the meals? Why did you keep eating till you ended up 30-40 pounds (jeezus) overweight? Why did your wife not say anything - I can't imagine why any woman could bring themselves to have sex with a fat bloke unless she is also fat?
Americans are on average the fattest nation in the world. I've noticed there seems to be a lot of very fat coppers who can't possibly be fit enough to do their job. Why are they not thrown off the force?

Please note that I'm not being facetious or trying to put you down, but have to say if I had a belly that kept growing over my trouser belt despite all attempts to prevent it I would throw myself in front of a train!
You are exactly right. Some people have the metabolism to eat anything they wasn’t. Others do not. My husband once said his pants were shrinking, cut down on his peanut butter sandwiches. Lost 10 Lbs.

After having my first child I asked my Doctor for something to lose weight. That was back when pills were to cure everything. He told me the best exercise was to push back from the table. Made me mad. I went home, went on a thousand calorie a day diet, had my little book, exercised faithfully, 22 lbs. of so called baby fat gone. I was actually skinny. The Doctor did a double take when he saw me.:) but it was a lesson I never forgot. Led to a lifetime of serious exercise..:)

Forum List

Back