Young Joe Biden was handsome as fuck

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
He looks like a classic WASP is he? I know he is catholic so maybe to leave out the P in WASP

gallery-1479223452-cw9pih9uoakgq29.jpg

Yes, most young women are beautiful, and most young men are handsome.

Some men (those who keep themselves in good shape) become more distinguished-looking as they age.

Women, on the other hand, generally (with exceptions, of course) do not age as well. (I have noticed that one of the female stars on "Friends" is clearly showing her age in TV commercials.)

(Many thanks to the OP for this thread. I need a rest from the contentious election news and the terrifying news about the surge in COVID-19 cases.)

He looks like a classic WASP is he? I know he is catholic so maybe to leave out the P in WASP

He WAS a handsome young man. WTF happened?!?! ;)

He is 77 years old you cant expect a 77 years old man to look handsome anymore. I dont judge his politics only his look.
I BELIEVE Paul Newman lived to be older than 77 years of age, and HE was a handsome man until the day he passed away. The same can be said for Sean Connery.

Think losing your wife and daughter in a car crash and his son to cancer would put a few lines on anyone's face.
Amazed at 77 he still has the vitality to sprint on stage and give speeches.

Wonder what's in the bag?

Think losing your wife and daughter in a car crash and his son to cancer would put a few lines on anyone's face.

He has "vitality"? The man is AS senile, if not MORE so, than many people I've met in nursing homes.:mm:

Old Joe bidens play transition team has 40 former registered corporate lobbyist

The Biden coup moves forward with a nice tangy taste of what any future administration would look like.

Picture a dirty trough surrounded by even dirtier pigs.
At least 40 people serving on President-elect Joe Biden’s transition team are or were once registered lobbyists, according to an analysis by The Wall Street Journal.
The Biden transition team has sought to limit the influence of lobbyists in setting up the new administration. Its ethics rules don’t impose a blanket ban on lobbyists, but they require individuals who are registered lobbyists, or have registered as lobbyists within the past year, to get approval from the transition’s general counsel to serve on the team.

where hunter gets it from eh?

Comcast ,Disney, Google the list goes on

Lol way to go useful idiots ...your heros kamala Biden
Two bought and paid for pig whores

But he can't remember anything.

He has "vitality"? The man is AS senile, if not MORE so, than many people I've met in nursing homes.:mm:
I'm 75 and I'm much better

PLEASE prove this by posting a pic of yourself, Vic. And a RECENT pic, NOT one from say, 1977..................... ;)

Yep, he's one SENILE, OLD F*CK..................................................................:iyfyus.jpg:

The question is, can he run down ramps?

Yep, he's one SENILE, OLD F*CK..................................................................:iyfyus.jpg:
You wish. Projecting much?

I am older than you. Had a perfect check up Monday. Of course I exercise at the Y Pool religiously. But none of us look like we did at 19,20..

Forum List

Back