Young Americans Pose a Problem for Israel

Well, of course Israel faces a huge and growing problem. When you open your doors to the hoards of Arabs, and let them flourish here in our universities, and in turn allow professors to teach anti-Israeli and anti-Semitic ideology to ordinary American kids, you are going to develop a problem that will become huge and very likely violent.

Lol, I take it you did not go to college. I think you way over estimate the influence Arabs have on other students. Arabs tend hang with Arabs. Lol, can not remember showing up to a single party and seeing Arabs there. Saw them around campus. Sometimes in class. Doubt I ever had a single conversation with one.

Don't start none won't be none

Maybe the Palis will start understanding Hamas isn't in their best interest
If You've Heard of Someone, Don't Listen to Him

Where do you get the idea that the Paleonasties are good people who have been misled by their leaders? Literally, you get it from ignorant and degenerate Influencers who need to get their talking boxes taken away from them. What they wish is a Death Wish.

Lol, I take it you did not go to college. I think you way over estimate the influence Arabs have on other students. Arabs tend hang with Arabs. Lol, can not remember showing up to a single party and seeing Arabs there. Saw them around campus. Sometimes in class. Doubt I ever had a single conversation with one.
In College, the Student Is Made to Live Like a Child. So He Winds Up With the Gullible Mind of a Child

They influence the professors, who then influence the American students. That drippy creep Edward Said was well-respected in the academented community.

6fd5cde8894262bf6e637496c0baf5e4.jpeg

An international law firm will not be hiring the NYU Law School Bar Association student president after he made a series of inflammatory comments regarding the Hamas attack on Israel over the weekend.

Ryna Workman declared “unwavering“ solidarity with Palestinians in a school-wide newsletter.

“I want to express, first and foremost, my unwavering and absolute solidarity with Palestinians in their resistance against oppression toward liberation and self-determination,” Workman wrote in an excerpt that has since been shared on social media.

This opinion of yours seems to exclude the possibility of there being an actual problem on what was happening there before the Arab slaughter of the past few days. It's like saying the Palestinans were not suffering before this happened, in ways many people found unjust.

I know that is a lot to take in, and was never once mentioned in any of your classes at Prager U.
Many suffer because they follow the hate propaganda spread by Hamas…the same way dembots suffer from following the hate propaganda spread by Hamas Allies in the demafasict party

Well, of course Israel faces a huge and growing problem. When you open your doors to the hoards of Arabs, and let them flourish here in our universities, and in turn allow professors to teach anti-Israeli and anti-Semitic ideology to ordinary American kids, you are going to develop a problem that will become huge and very likely violent.

These professors also in general tend to teach group think instead of individual thought. Over all a recipe for disaster, and now this!

This opinion of yours seems to exclude the possibility of there being an actual problem on what was happening there before the Arab slaughter of the past few days. It's like saying the Palestinans were not suffering before this happened, in ways many people found unjust.

I know that is a lot to take in, and was never once mentioned in any of your classes at Prager U.
The Palestinians' problems are of their own making. They support the destruction of Israel and give refuge to Hamas, Hezbollah, etc. Those aren't exactly ideal conditions for Israel to treat them as friends and neighbors. There can never be two state solution if one of the states doesn't even recognize the other's right to exist and give aid and comfort to militants wishing to destroy Israel.

Forum List

Back