Young Americans Pose a Problem for Israel

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Well, of course Israel faces a huge and growing problem. When you open your doors to the hoards of Arabs, and let them flourish here in our universities, and in turn allow professors to teach anti-Israeli and anti-Semitic ideology to ordinary American kids, you are going to develop a problem that will become huge and very likely violent.

As American sentiment toward the Israel-Palestine conflict continues to shift amid the ongoing reports of terror, young Americans tend to be more pro-Palestine than other age groups.

A Pew Research report found that overall, Americans have more positive feelings toward Israel than Palestine—however, the gaps in attitude are noticeable between young and old Americans

Well, of course Israel faces a huge and growing problem. When you open your doors to the hoards of Arabs, and let them flourish here in our universities, and in turn allow professors to teach anti-Israeli and anti-Semitic ideology to ordinary American kids, you are going to develop a problem that will become huge and very likely violent.
This opinion of yours seems to exclude the possibility of there being an actual problem on what was happening there before the Arab slaughter of the past few days. It's like saying the Palestinans were not suffering before this happened, in ways many people found unjust.

I know that is a lot to take in, and was never once mentioned in any of your classes at Prager U.

Imagine whatever makes you happy

Israel has God in its corner and isnt going anywhere

This opinion of yours seems to exclude the possibility of there being an actual problem on what was happening there before the Arab slaughter of the past few days. It's like saying the Palestinans were not suffering before this happened, in ways many people found unjust.

I know that is a lot to take in, and was never once mentioned in any of your classes at Prager U.

Israelis do not target women and children, rape them, abuse their dead bodies, nor hide behind them.

Originally posted by DigitalDrifter

American Jews reply to DigitalDrifter:

What?

America must abandon racial diversity, multiculturalism and open borders to save Israel?

Over our dead bodies!!

Palestinians are suffering under the hand of Hamas who won’t have peace and let that place to grow into a country.
Hamas punishes its people if they do not fall in line. No one will talk about the Unjust treatment they get as The pawns of. Iran and Hamas. There have been many years to get a peace deal for the benefit of those people. The ME is Flush with money. If Gaza could become a peaceful place sitting on the edge of the Mediterranean, there is no reason they could not have attracted some of that money and improved peoples lives.

This has been decades of indoctrinating Americans in school to hate themselves, their Judeo-Christian values and Western allies. the usual suspects are behind all of this. The dislike of Israel is a bonus for them probably not their primary target.

Last edited:
Do you people understand the bloodbath that is being prepared for Gaza.

I support the right of Israel to exist, and I support its right to kill Hamas.

But I think many of you do not understand what is coming.

Don't start none won't be none

Maybe the Palis will start understanding Hamas isn't in their best interest

~~~~~~~
Arabs have been slaughtering Jews for a millennia. ever since the creation of the Muslim religion in the early 7th Century by a ruthless slaughtering pedophile, slave holder war lord.
Mohammad married a 6 year old and raped her when she was 9. his morality, his marriages, his ownership of slaves, his sadism. cruelty in the treatment of his enemies, and blood thirsty attacks on are chronicled.
Mohammad the prophet was unlettered, married several women at the same time, was involved in several wars, and died like an ordinary person

Do you people understand the bloodbath that is being prepared for Gaza.

I support the right of Israel to exist, and I support its right to kill Hamas.

But I think many of you do not understand what is coming.

It will be bad. I have sympathy for innocents on the Palestinian side , but I know that Israel is feeling pressured to take care of Hamas once and for all or cease to exist.

Hamas is getting better rockets from Iran and the formula to defeat Israel has been discovered. Overwhelm their Iron Dome system until it runs out of rockets themselves. Then they can send in barrages from Lebanon and Gaza simultaneously. Iran is now nearing nuclear rocket capability as well, and to wait for that under the circumstances would be suicide.

The Israeli leadership has a choice. Protect Palestinian civilians and watch their own peoples get slaughtered,

Or take out Hamas completely.

It will be bad. I have sympathy for innocents on the Palestinian side , but I know that Israel is feeling pressured to take care of Hamas once and for all or cease to exist.

Hamas is getting better rockets from Iran and the formula to defeat Israel has been discovered. Overwhelm their Iron Dome system until it runs out of rockets themselves. Then they can send in barrages from Lebanon and Gaza simultaneously. Iran is now nearing nuclear rocket capability as well, and to wait for that under the circumstances would be suicide.

The Israeli leadership has a choice. Protect Palestinian civilians and watch their own peoples get slaughtered,

Or take out Hamas completely.

It may come down to that. A lot of Palestinians will perish, unless they leave now.

Forum List

Back