Young America Is Dumber Than A Bag Of Hammers

To think that video's such as this aren't scripted, edited and staged shows a lack of intelligence.

Well to be fair they were not exactly in a intellectual hot spot. ;)

I work with two guys my age. One is smart (conservative, who knew), and the other... not so smart. He didn't know that Harrisburg was the capital of Pennsylvania. "WE LIVE IN PENNSYLVANIA DUMBASS!" He thought it was, I shit you not, Pottsville. He said it was because it had a building with a dome on it, and capital buildings have that.

I work with two guys my age. One is smart (conservative, who knew), and the other... not so smart. He didn't know that Harrisburg was the capital of Pennsylvania. "WE LIVE IN PENNSYLVANIA DUMBASS!" He thought it was, I shit you not, Pottsville. He said it was because it had a building with a dome on it, and capital buildings have that.
So do some fuckin banks...

I'm not surprised though. My daughter is a full blown honor student and has awards we stack in files every year. If left up to the school alone she would be a jabbering imbecile. She's inquisitive though, questions authority and we encourage it, sometimes to our own frustration.

How do angry blacks crab about slavery when they don't know who fought, when?
How come no one ever tells them the people who sold them into slavery in the first place were other blacks?

In fact I've gotten to the point that I think the US ought to sue the African Continent for selling us defective products.

Just sayin is all...

but look at the results....

You have obviously not talked to a teenager recently.

Ok so a couple of years ago, I took on a part time job at a local grocery store, working in the dairy section. Often the checkers from up front work in the back as well, so one day this young girl about 17 had a spill from some carton or broken jar. I was busy doing something so I point over to the corner where the brooms, mops and mop buckets are all
congregated together and say, "hey just put a little soap in the mop bucket and mop it up" she walks over there and then comes back.... "which one is the mop?"

sad but true!

And to think, their vote cancels out yours....Hopefully they won't bother.

If this is representative, it's worse than I thought. I hate my generation.

What's Obama's last name? What does Y-E-S spell?

God have mercy.

Forum List

Back