San Francisco schools ban 'chief' from occupational titles after Native American concerns

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Lol!!! The wokesters are fucking hilarious! :laugh:

SAN FRANCISCO — The San Francisco Unified School District will no longer use the word “chief” in job titles because of concerns from Native Americans.

District officials said they haven't decided what they will use instead of “chief.” The San Francisco Chronicle first reported the ban on Wednesday.

“While there are many opinions on the matter, our leadership team agreed that, given that Native American members of our community have expressed concerns over the use of the title, we are no longer going to use it,” the district statement said.

I am in solidarity with San Fran and they should stop calling Women Women and think of another word for a Women because of the men in the word Women…

Yeah, and now as I do my Indian Pow Pow dance out just remember I never quit my day job because I truly suck at comedy…

Woke idiocy. "Chief" is a 1300's French word that has it's roots in Latin. The word doesn't have a single fucking thing to do with native Americans.

In a language full of duplicitous meanings and spellings and a world overflowing with disasters, leave it to the deep blue progs to find an urgent problem with an age old usage of a common word.

In a language full of duplicitous meanings and spellings and a world overflowing with disasters, leave it to the deep blue progs to find an urgent problem with an age old usage of a common word.

They're so easily-offended.

Forum List

Back