You'd Better Be Sitting Down.....

OP back during the Clinton's time in the White House the press routinely went after the Clintons, reporting on one scandal after another they made a lot of money reporting on the Clintons.
I've always believed the worst tactical move the GOP made (before we elected W.... twice.... but for Kerry, once was way enough for me) was impeaching that slime. By turning the never ending Whitewater investigation into a perjury constitutional crisis, they just overplayed the hand and made Bill a somewhat sympathetic guy, who while morally repellant, did not do anything that actually implicated his oath of office.

I'd think, most of us would just be ready to move on from a potus who got repeated bj in the oval office from a 19 yr old unpaid intern - whose morals really aren't material. And, a wife of that potus who is so tied to personal power that she'd enable the behavior. They are sociopaths.
So purgery,is just so boring?
Yeah it is. It's an everyday occurrence for divorce lawyers. Not quite up there with obstructing justice in an investigation into a burglary of the other party's natl HQ to install bugs. LOL
It just all the house of tedious crap you have to pour over to get one second of heart flutter...

The following is an event that usually occurs with the frequency of the parting of the Red Sea....

NBC actually doing a story on the iniquity of the "Criminal Couple"!!!

Yesterday: the report on the Clinton's $ 18 million dollar education scam.

"Inside Bill Clinton's Lucrative Work With For-Profit Education Company | NBC Nightly News"

er.... dodo, that isn't what they said.

and please understand, that no matter how imperfect Hillary is, she's not a bigoted misogynist piece of garbage like lying dumb Donald.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

SecState, now with its very own non-profit Foundation! Because you too should be able to use your Cabinet position to enrich yourself

poor Frankie. I still like you man, but interacting with you now is simply not productive. let me know when you've gotten over whatever ails you and i'll be happy to chitchat with you again.

right now you just sound really bizarre.

Translation: his tongue-in-cheek indictment is more than you can handle.

Clear and evident.

see this is one of your problems. you have little understanding that no one who isn't already inclined to buy your BS thinks anything much of what you have to say.

and you probably should further understand that we all make fun of you. it has nothing to do with any pretend "indictment".

but it's always amusing to see you puffing up your chest and preening over your constant fails.

"we all make fun of you"
That would be the voices in your head?
Or the Liberal mob that you need for validation?

Everything I post is accurate, true, and correct.

You've helped prove it.....I gave you 20 or so scandals and malfeasance of Bill's wife...that you claimed were lies....
...and asked you to show that they were.

You didn't because you couldn't.

Hence....as seen over and over....you are the liar.

Friendly advice:
If you've ever bought an electrical appliance, take a look at the yellow tag on the back. It says that if you mess with it you ran the risk of death or serious injury. Pretend I've got the same kind of label.

OP back during the Clinton's time in the White House the press routinely went after the Clintons, reporting on one scandal after another they made a lot of money reporting on the Clintons.

Not so.

Take the two scandals...
Drudge had to report on the 'stained blue dress' before the rest would.

Only one reporter, at NBC no less, reported the rape of Juanita Broaddrick.

The stories had to be out before the main stream could be dragged into reporting.

Who's reporting the rape of the 13 year old by Donald Trump?

The following is an event that usually occurs with the frequency of the parting of the Red Sea....

NBC actually doing a story on the iniquity of the "Criminal Couple"!!!

Yesterday: the report on the Clinton's $ 18 million dollar education scam.

"Inside Bill Clinton's Lucrative Work With For-Profit Education Company | NBC Nightly News"

So the RWnuts are throwing for-profit businesses under the bus today?

To be clear, Nobody on the Left has an issue with SecState running their private non-profit Foundation and accepting big dollars from foreign governments.

Right approaching the topic...

Clinton worked in the private industry after being President... Lets look at some of the Universities in the Laureate International Universities:
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rankings
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management was ranked in 2013 among the top 3 hospitality schools worldwide for preparing students for an international career in hospitality management.[15]

The survey was conducted by Taylor Nelson Sofres (TNS) Travel & Tourism (U.K.), the world’s largest provider of custom research and analysis, and targeted hiring managers from luxury international hospitality companies in 80 countries around the world.[16]

In a global survey of 5-star hotel hiring managers, Les Roches was ranked number 2 among all international hospitality management schools for an international career. Statistically, three institutes occupy this ranking position...

Universidad del Valle de México
According to Guía Universitaria 2015, UVM is ranked 4th among the best public and private universities in Mexico, being 2nd in the Bajio, Center, North, Pacific, and Southeast

So what is your problem with a business making a profit?

He is not in charge of customer services...

Forum List

Back