You Will Not Be Permitted To Escape Diversity: Nicholas Sparks Sued For Racism

Diversity is a most commendable and peaceful way towards understanding differences.

In the city where I live there is a two week celebration of diversity, where different ethnic groups display their best in culture and cooking.

In different pavilions you can see Ethiopians liking Scottish haggis, Irish immigrants enjoying the performance of Korean dances, French eating hamburgers while listening to country and western, Italians eating Swedish herrings, Russians drinking German beer, Hungarians eating refried beans while Mexicans enjoy goulash.

If only the world could be as unpoliticised and peaceful as our two weeks in the summer, the world would be a better place.

Diversity sure worked great in Sri Lanka. Tens of thousands of people were killed in a brutal decades long civil war there between the two major ethnic divisions. How about Syria where the Muslims are killing all the Christians? Egypt? Nope, they're killing Christians there as well. India? Muslims regularly go on the rampage and kill dozens of Hindus. South Africa? The Xhosa regularly kill Zulus. Rwanda? The Hutus slaughtered the Tutsi.

Wherever you look "diversity" only leads to bloodshed and civil strife.

What I meant to say, and I thought it was clear in my post, that UNPOLITICIZED diversity is a way to better understanding and more peaceful co-existence.

Who told you I thought it didn't apply? Open up business like they did sports and you will see Blacks excel in certain aspects of business just like they do in sports.The problem is unlike sports, white people are not happy when Black people compete on an equal basis. Whites have a 350 year head start due to white AA. 60 years of partial Black AA is not going to fix that chasm.

In other words, you don't think it applies. Why would the business of making cell phones be any less "open" than the business of professional football? Perhaps it's because the former requires the use of brains, whereas the later requires the use of muscle. According to your theory, whites have a natural advantage when it comes to brains, right spear chucker?

You must have completely missed reading comprehension. Whites have a decidedly unnatural advantage in terms of the years spent in control of the market due to white AA. According to my theory whites would lose that if they allowed Black business inclusion. You also reveal your lack of education by not knowing that the process of making your muscles work is the same process of making your brain work. If you are saying Blacks are physically superior then you are admitting we are mentally superior.

Africa, with the colonial powers gone for 40 years, has a definite BLACK ADVANTAGE.

And, typically, nothing to show for it.
That only works if the World Bank run by Europeans was not holding the purse strings. Typically uneducated buffoons like you dont realize this. Besides your deflection has nothing to do with what we are talking about here in the states.

Six years, forty years, whatever, the incompetent, the stupid, the lazy, the non-productive, the ideologue without any grasp in reality will always blame someone else (usually, or even more likely) better than themselves, resorting to name calling like you and your failed president Obama.
Ah..so our POTUS is what has your panties in a bunch? Again read the OP retard. Better yet start a thread on your frustration.

Diversity is a most commendable and peaceful way towards understanding differences.

In the city where I live there is a two week celebration of diversity, where different ethnic groups display their best in culture and cooking.

In different pavilions you can see Ethiopians liking Scottish haggis, Irish immigrants enjoying the performance of Korean dances, French eating hamburgers while listening to country and western, Italians eating Swedish herrings, Russians drinking German beer, Hungarians eating refried beans while Mexicans enjoy goulash.

If only the world could be as unpoliticised and peaceful as our two weeks in the summer, the world would be a better place.

Diversity sure worked great in Sri Lanka. Tens of thousands of people were killed in a brutal decades long civil war there between the two major ethnic divisions. How about Syria where the Muslims are killing all the Christians? Egypt? Nope, they're killing Christians there as well. India? Muslims regularly go on the rampage and kill dozens of Hindus. South Africa? The Xhosa regularly kill Zulus. Rwanda? The Hutus slaughtered the Tutsi.

Wherever you look "diversity" only leads to bloodshed and civil strife.

What I meant to say, and I thought it was clear in my post, that UNPOLITICIZED diversity is a way to better understanding and more peaceful co-existence.

Where is "diversity" ever not politicized? Wherever you have two ethnic groups competing for the same jobs and resources, you're going to have civil unrest. That's what history shows.

What makes you imagine the same rule doesn't apply in business?

Who told you I thought it didn't apply? Open up business like they did sports and you will see Blacks excel in certain aspects of business just like they do in sports.The problem is unlike sports, white people are not happy when Black people compete on an equal basis. Whites have a 350 year head start due to white AA. 60 years of partial Black AA is not going to fix that chasm.

In other words, you don't think it applies. Why would the business of making cell phones be any less "open" than the business of professional football? Perhaps it's because the former requires the use of brains, whereas the later requires the use of muscle. According to your theory, whites have a natural advantage when it comes to brains, right spear chucker?

You must have completely missed reading comprehension. Whites have a decidedly unnatural advantage in terms of the years spent in control of the market due to white AA. According to my theory whites would lose that if they allowed Black business inclusion. You also reveal your lack of education by not knowing that the process of making your muscles work is the same process of making your brain work. If you are saying Blacks are physically superior then you are admitting we are mentally superior.

Africa, with the colonial powers gone for 40 years, has a definite BLACK ADVANTAGE.

That only works if the World Bank run by Europeans was not holding the purse strings. Typically uneducated buffoons like you dont realize this. Besides your deflection has nothing to do with what we are talking about here in the states.

How come black failure is always the white man's fault? When does the white man ever get to blame anything on other people?

It's not really diversity since it focuses on distinctions instead of looking through them. Diversity is a lefty euphemism for segregation.
True diversity happens.
How about we try that forced lefty style diversity shit in the NBA or NFL.
We did. Sports are pretty much ahead of our society in race equality. The cream rises to the top. Blacks dominate basketball, football, baseball etc. Whites dominate ice skating and hockey.

Actually, Latinos dominate baseball...if not a majority (yet), I think they're a plurality.

It's not really diversity since it focuses on distinctions instead of looking through them. Diversity is a lefty euphemism for segregation.
True diversity happens.
We did. Sports are pretty much ahead of our society in race equality. The cream rises to the top. Blacks dominate basketball, football, baseball etc. Whites dominate ice skating and hockey.
What a cop out response. Sports reflect the essence of meritocracy and culture. And blacks don't dominate baseball. They barely play it. Which explains why you wouldn't know that because you're black and don't watch. It's not like MLB doesn't go out of its way to recruit more blacks (the initiative is called RBI). But blacks sure love to wear their ironed-billed hip hop baseball caps. (Ask random blacks in an ironed-bill baseball cap to explain the infield fly rule.)
Now if only we could remove affirmative action from the rest of society and allow the best to perform and allow the sloth to get off their asses or fall on them.

True diversity happens.

There were more blacks in MLB before affirmative action.

So you're THAT liberal. I've been waiting for you to reveal yourself. Hi, pleased to meet you. I've heard from others that there are actually idiots who champion multiculturalism by appealing to restaurants and folkfests but I thought people were just pulling my leg.

I'll tell you what, why don't you send your kids to enjoy the benefits of diversity by enrolling them in in 60% black and 36% Hispanic school. Think of how lucky they'll be and how enriched as well. Your kids will have an advantage that kids who go to non-diverse schools don't get. I'd love to hear all about it.

Fact of the matter is the guy did a good thing by creating a school where there was no school before. Why does sueing someone these days have to be the first resort so often. Probably other ways to handle it. Was the guy resisting enrolling minority students? or just resisting quotas? To me its a big difference, if you want quotas then go to a public school, its a free choice. If the school wants to have quotas that fine too

Is there anyone left who still believes liberals aren't totalitarian monsters?

Out resident drama queen is having a new fainting spell. It's always the same nonsense with the bedwetters. Find someone who they don't like who they claim is a liberal, and then declare all liberals are demons because of the one person. There's the jawdropping logic failure of it which is remarkable, along with the sheer volume of the the whining that never ends.

If someone insists on searching for reasons to get hysterical about everything, they're going to find some. And then they'll post them here. It's a crazy sort of deviant lifestyle, this conservative perpetual quest for the ultimate victimhood. But hey, if it makes them happy, and it keeps them off the streets, away from the normal people, I guess it does have a plus side.

Remember, in less liberal times, so many conservatives would have forcibly been confined to an asylum, due to the mental illnesses they put on such open display. Thanks to the efforts of us liberals, they're free to walk the streets instead. So how about you conservatives show some gratitude to the liberals who worked so hard for your liberation?

If you break through the total partisan bullshit spewed in the OP what you get is:

Nick Sparks and other school leaders can't hire for shit. OR the headmaster was right. I guess we'll find out.
So what is the OP is right? Doesn't that support my claim that you cannot escape diversity?
You can leave my country if you don't like diversity you inbred moron.
America, love it or leave it.

How come black failure is always the white man's fault? When does the white man ever get to blame anything on other people?
Black failure is not the white mans fault. White people get to blame lack of opportunity and racism when they no longer control the legal system, the economic system, and the political system and Black people who do are practicing racism you moron.

My question is why are you whining about this and why would you want to be in that position?

Last edited:
If you break through the total partisan bullshit spewed in the OP what you get is:

Nick Sparks and other school leaders can't hire for shit. OR the headmaster was right. I guess we'll find out.
So what is the OP is right? Doesn't that support my claim that you cannot escape diversity?
America, love it or leave it.

I can hate it and stay and there is not shit you can do about it right?

True diversity happens.

There were more blacks in MLB before affirmative action.
We know. Whats your point?

True diversity happens.

Actually, Latinos dominate baseball...if not a majority (yet), I think they're a plurality.
A lot of them are from the Domincan republic and have lots of African DNA. Latino is not a race. There are white latinos and Black latinos. Any significant amount of Black DNA actually makes them Black. So even when it looks like there are no Blacks in MLB we know the truth is really there is.

Dominican Republic - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

According to the most recent genealogical testing the average Dominican is estimated to be 58.1% European, 35.2% African, and 6.4% Amerindian overall.[

This guy looks Black to me. How about you?

01.jpg

Last edited:

You leave, spear chucker. Africa is where you belong.

Poor little cracker boy :itsok:

True diversity happens.

A lot of them are from the Domincan republic and have lots of African DNA. Latino is not a race. There are white latinos and Black latinos. Any significant amount of Black DNA actually makes them Black. So even when it looks like there are no Blacks in MLB we know the truth is really there is.

Dominican Republic - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

According to the most recent genealogical testing the average Dominican is estimated to be 58.1% European, 35.2% African, and 6.4% Amerindian overall.[

This guy looks Black to me. How about you?

01.jpg
Nope. If he moved into your black neighborhood with a bunch of his color blind highspanic buds you and your black friends would move out.

Rik, if we just all admit that even Jews during the holocaust were less oppressed than you are under this awful totalitarian regime, will that satisfy your emotional need to be globally recognized as the greatest victim to ever exist?

Forum List

Back