You Will Not Be Permitted To Escape Diversity: Nicholas Sparks Sued For Racism

Rikurzhen

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
Is there anyone left who still believes liberals aren't totalitarian monsters? No good deed goes unpunished. Never hire a white liberal for anything because they're going to inject the poison from their soul deep into whatever you love.

Nicholas Sparks, the famous author, sets up a Christian School near his home town and supports it with his foundation. He hires a liberal Jew who is also a Quaker and a huge useful idiot of the social justice warrior mold who immediate sets out to infect this school with diversity quotas and recruitment and then all hell breaks loose leading to his suing Sparks and others for not believing in diversity:

The former headmaster of a private school founded by novelist Nicholas Sparks says the author and other school leaders forced him out when he tried to recruit black students and faculty and supported a bullied group of gay students, and on Thursday he sued for damages.

In the federal lawsuit, Saul Hillel Benjamin accuses Sparks of making racially and religiously dismissive remarks while Benjamin headed the college-prep K-12 school Sparks founded in New Bern, his hometown of 30,000 people about 100 miles east of Raleigh.

Sparks is a prolific author of love stories that are regularly turned into Hollywood movies - among them, 'The Notebook,' 'Dear John,' and 'The Last Song.' The film adaptation of 'The Best of Me' will be released in theaters this month - the ninth of Sparks' 17 novels to be made into a movie, according to his website.

'Apparently, despite the efforts our society has made, Mr. Sparks wants to travel back in time and vilify those who promote diversity and tolerance of all people regardless of their sexual orientation and race,' said Douglas H. Wigdor, a New York attorney representing Benjamin.

Theresa Sprain, an attorney representing Sparks in the case, denied the allegations in Benjamin's lawsuit.

'As a gay, Jewish man who has represented Nick for almost 20 years I find these allegations completely ludicrous and offensive,' entertainment attorney Scott Schwimer said in a statement released by Sparks' publicist.​

These fucking totalitarians are like zombies, they will never let freedom live, anytime they see freedom they need to snuff it out.

The lesson here is to be on the safe side, you never know when a liberal will transform into a zombie, so don't even take the risk, just hire a normal person instead.

If you break through the total partisan bullshit spewed in the OP what you get is:

Nick Sparks and other school leaders can't hire for shit. OR the headmaster was right. I guess we'll find out.

If you break through the total partisan bullshit spewed in the OP what you get is:

Nick Sparks and other school leaders can't hire for shit. OR the headmaster was right. I guess we'll find out.
So what is the OP is right? Doesn't that support my claim that you cannot escape diversity?

So what is the OP is right? Doesn't that support my claim that you cannot escape diversity?

Dude if you want to escape diversity there are plenty of ways. You might run into it every once in a while but surely you can handle that.

Of course if you COMPLETELY want to escape diversity you can too. But you're going to have to learn to put up with a bunch of evil assholes. And also limited access to all forms of modern conveniences.

You can leave my country if you don't like diversity you inbred moron.

Dude if you want to escape diversity there are plenty of ways. You might run into it every once in a while but surely you can handle that.

Of course if you COMPLETELY want to escape diversity you can too. But you're going to have to learn to put up with a bunch of evil assholes. And also limited access to all forms of modern conveniences.

Let's see if I'm reading you correctly. A rich dude like Sparks can't take his millions and start a Christian school and shape the faculty and student body to his liking, a liking which MAY be to focus on selecting a student body which doesn't jump through the typical racial diversity benchmarks. To do that opens you up to being sued.

Or to put it another way, liberals are here to insure that you spend your own money in ways that they approve.

Is that about right?

Because no one wants to live amongst blacks, they can avoid diversity

Yes I do work with a large amount of black women, and most of them want me, I can't escape diversity.

Let's see if I'm reading you correctly. A rich dude like Sparks can't take his millions and start a Christian school and shape the faculty and student body to his liking, a liking which MAY be to focus on selecting a student body which doesn't jump through the typical racial diversity benchmarks. To do that opens you up to being sued.

Or to put it another way, liberals are here to insure that you spend your own money in ways that they approve.

Is that about right?

If I was a billionaire and used my money to start a school and shaped the faculty and student body into some crazy cult-like entity... would that be okay with you?

Is that about right?

If I was a billionaire and used my money to start a school and shaped the faculty and student body into some crazy cult-like entity... would that be okay with you?

Don't think that I didn't notice your dodging the question I put to you and your reframing the question back to me, but I'll oblige you and directly answer your question.

Sure, what on Earth would be wrong with that?

You can leave my country if you don't like diversity you inbred moron.

You leave, spear chucker. Africa is where you belong.

Is that about right?

That would be perfectly OK with me. Why should I care what some billionaire wants to do with his money. I am far more offended by what George Soros does with his than with what you describe.

Don't think that I didn't notice your dodging the question I put to you and your reframing the question back to me, but I'll oblige you and directly answer your question.

Sure, what on Earth would be wrong with that?

Well I'm glad you acknowledged that every once in a while you're okay with lunatics being in charge. It helps put your posts in perspective.

It's not really diversity since it focuses on distinctions instead of looking through them. Diversity is a lefty euphemism for segregation.
True diversity happens.
How about we try that forced lefty style diversity shit in the NBA or NFL.

It's not really diversity since it focuses on distinctions instead of looking through them. Diversity is a lefty euphemism for segregation.
True diversity happens.
How about we try that forced lefty style diversity shit in the NBA or NFL.

If people want to live with their own kind. Why stop them? Whites prefer to live with whites...Blacks prefer to live with blacks. I think it is good.

Fuck the leftist that want to force the impossible.

Forum List

Back