You want proof that Biden faces being impeached?

Must be a physical constant of the universe that all leftwingers are invariably
assholes that upon joining any group go immediately straight to acting
like some know it all holier than thou twat so that everyone
immediately takes a dislike to them so as to remove all
doubt that they are yet one more miserable loser
so unhappy with life that their hatred of the
world just cannot be self-contained.
The constant of the universe is that Trumpian conservatives stupidly lie all of the time and then get their panties all bunched up when they're called on it and unable to defend the lie.

The constant of the universe is that Trumpian conservatives
What is a Trumpian conservative?

stupidly lie all of the time and then get their panties all bunched up when they're called on it and unable to defend the lie.
OK, Big Shot, call them out on it. You have a big mouth; tell me what these lies are, but I hope you don't think you are going to get away with bloviating some BS with me. You better have the goods or I'm going to nail your fucking little man-boy college dropout elitist nutsack to the wall.

Biden has illegally told the media what to do! And the press has agreed to obey Biden.
For the facts, watch the video below.

/----/
1698925606751.png

What is a Trumpian conservative?

OK, Big Shot, call them out on it. You have a big mouth; tell me what these lies are, but I hope you don't think you are going to get away with bloviating some BS with me. You better have the goods or I'm going to nail your fucking little man-boy college dropout elitist nutsack to the wall.
That he won the 2020 election.

Zero proof of any such victory.

Your move.

That he won the 2020 election.

Zero proof of any such victory.

Your move.

Maybe you are the person to help me out.

What was your belief when Al Gore believed he won his election vs Bush?
Were you alarmed that Hillary Clinton believes even now she beat Trump in 2016?

Once the SCOTUS weighed in; Gore conceded. My “belief” was that he did what he should have done.
Quote her please.

Once the SCOTUS weighed in; Gore conceded. My “belief” was that he did what he should have done.

Quote her please.
For Gore, the court actually heard the merits presented by both Bush and Gore and this shit he conceded is not the point at all. Gore went to war to get his way and it is not his fault he lost in court. He fought like hell, As Trump did. But the difference for Trump is no court judged the merits, they turned Trump back on points of not having standing.

So you are not a true Hillary follower?

By the way, give us even 1 example of Hillary being prosecuted over her claims?

For Gore, the court actually heard the merits presented by both Bush and Gore and this shit he conceded is not the point at all. Gore went to war to get his way and it is not his fault he lost in court. He fought like hell, As Trump did. But the difference for Trump is no court judged the merits, they turned Trump back on points of not having standing.
Wow could you imagine if any of that were actually true?
So you are not a true Hillary follower?

By the way, give us even 1 example of Hillary being prosecuted over her claims?

Your link is behind a paywall. Can you just quote Ms. Clinton’s claims to where she said she won the election?

Wow could you imagine if any of that were actually true?

Your link is behind a paywall. Can you just quote Ms. Clinton’s claims to where she said she won the election?
What I reported about Gore is completely accurate and not said for purposes of propaganda.
To your credit, you want the proof to come from Hillary.

So thank you for asking.

Also to remind you, nobody prosecuted Hillary for her claims.

What I reported about Gore is completely accurate and not said for purposes of propaganda.
Not even remotely close to what happened. When SCOTUS ruled, Gore conceded with dignity.

So thank you for asking.

Was there a specific quote from HRC that you incorrectly think was grounds for arrest?

So far as Colorado goes and it's Democrat judge and perhaps jury, even if they find against Trump, it will end up in the Supreme Court and get quashed. We have nuts in all of the states and nuts hate Trump.
God, I hope you are right. Because Democrats seem to be re-writing the rules in star chambers to their benefit and they seem to own the system. Colorado democrats want to sidestep true democracy, they want a one-party autocratic hegemony WHILST they warn about threats to democracy? The sheer irony of this. The sheer audacity of this.

They both immediately conceded and did not spend years claiming that they won.

Can you understand the difference?

So thank you for asking.

Also to remind you, nobody prosecuted Hillary for her claims.

After many years of posting in political forums, one thing I've noticed is that conservatives are just the worst at making analogies. They constantly try to equate two things that are not even remotely the same.

They both immediately conceded and did not spend years claiming that they won.

Can you understand the difference?
Wait, so you admit the crime is going to court in protest, yet for an odd reason you excuse Gore because you claim he gave up? Trump went to court as well and yet he is being prosecuted.
Hillary to this day alleges she beat Trump and he was an illegitimate president.

After many years of posting in political forums, one thing I've noticed is that conservatives are just the worst at making analogies. They constantly try to equate two things that are not even remotely the same.
Call me a Republican. I refuse to call you a Liberal. Why is that? Because you rush to jail people for protesting but excuse others who pillage and plunder in the name of being black.

In my case I do edit to the point my analogy structure is accurate. I do not represent others you may be talking about.

Wait, so you admit the crime is going to court in protest, yet for an odd reason you excuse Gore because you claim he gave up? Trump went to court as well and yet he is being prosecuted.
Hillary to this day alleges she beat Trump and he was an illegitimate president.
try this on for size. Gore, as VP at the time, oversaw the certification of the election. Trump tried to stop the certification. Gore went to court pursuant to Florida law regarding recounting the votes. He did not file multiple suits across the country alleging the result was illegitimate. And when he lost at SCOTUS, he stopped.

As for Hillary - she is not fund raising on her claim, she is not amassing supporters and lawyers on her claim, she has not gone to court, she is doing nothing to pursue her claim

Do you see how these things are different?

Apparently not.

try this on for size. Gore, as VP at the time, oversaw the certification of the election. Trump tried to stop the certification. Gore went to court pursuant to Florida law regarding recounting the votes. He did not file multiple suits across the country alleging the result was illegitimate. And when he lost at SCOTUS, he stopped.

As for Hillary - she is not fund raising on her claim, she is not amassing supporters and lawyers on her claim, she has not gone to court, she is doing nothing to pursue her claim

Do you see how these things are different?

Apparently not.
So Trump as president was not eligible to have his cases tried in around half a dozen states where he accepted evidence of enough fraud to tilt the election to Biden? Because he did not certify the election???

Trump did limit the states he wanted to try his case. But the judges ruled against him due to standing they said.
If you believe in Hillary and Gore, you clearly are admitting you support Democrats. And no matter their crime, you approve it because Gore finally after a long time said he gave up?

So you believe the Court is the wrong place to go? Gore went to court several times in fact.

Forum List

Back