You Want a Ceasefire?

I don't get why the neighboring countries won't take them in. I can't blame the Israelis from occupying Gaza to get rid of Hamas and any other terrorist groups.
Because they caused trouble in every country and hey were in

Any who participated or support the attack deserve everything Israel can hit them with. May Israel be a consuming fire in Gaza. Civilians were warned to get out

If any of the victims were my kin, I'd burn down the entire family tree of anyone involved, and then move on to anyone who supported them...

I don't get why the neighboring countries won't take them in. I can't blame the Israelis from occupying Gaza to get rid of Hamas and any other terrorist groups.
It is obvious that the Arab countries all have huge open spaces that could easily accommodate all the Palestinians or between them all could easily assimilate the six million Palestinians occupying the Gaza Strip and West Bank. But they plus Egypt and Iran don't give a rat's ass about the Palestinians nor do they care in any way what happens to them. The Palestinians are useful idiots for them to use to generate sympathy from the world and therefore justify their intentions to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth. They aren't rushing humanitarian aid to the Palestinians but they are all supporting and/or funding Hamas and defending their behavior.

Forum List

Back