You too can help bus illegal immigrants from the Texas border to Washington D.C. get on board with your donation!!!

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Here's an opportunity for all of us to put our money where our mouths are!
Let's all do our part and make a donation! Come on, do it now and spread the word!!!

Gov. Greg Abbott asks for private donations to bus migrants to D.C. after criticism for using taxpayer money​

The decision to crowdfund the free bus trips for migrants is a new development since his initial announcement on April 6 that the rides would be paid for by Texas taxpayers.
On Sunday, Gov. Greg Abbott appeared on Fox News touting a program he’s been pushing for weeks — sending migrants who enter into Texas to Washington, D.C., by charter bus.

But this time, Abbott asked Texans to personally contribute their own money to pay for the trips.

The decision to crowdfund the free bus trips for migrants is a new development from when he initially announced on April 6 that it would be paid for by Texas taxpayers. At the time, Abbott proudly presented the trips as a tough-on-immigration act of defiance against the Biden administration.

Wheels can go fuck himself.....Damn near every one of those illegals he sent to DC were picked-up by Hispanics with Virginia tags.

Granted they are likely all in NOtVA mowing liberal swell yards by now but he can still go and fuck himself.

Abbot shouldn't ask for help.

He should do it with all the money Texas has.

Moron.

Oh come on Skye, why aren't you on board with this? I know it's mostly symbolic, but if we can't immediately send illegals back where they belong, (like we should of course), but we both know with the moron we have in the White House, he's going to do everything he can to keep them here, let's at least help send them to the people who invited this invasion!

Oh come on Skye, why aren't you on board with this? I know it's mostly symbolic, but if we can't immediately send illegals back where they belong, (like we should of course), but we both know with the moron we have in the White House, he's going to do everything he can to keep them here, let's at least help send them to the people who invited this invasion!

May be Abbot should fight harder. :dunno:

Send them back.

That's what.

But here's the deal. If Abbott buses them back across the border, it's really an exercise in futility, since they'll simply slip back in.
By sending as many as possible to D.C., Abbott gets two things. He gets the publicity that helps keep a focus on this invasion. In addition, by sending them to Biden's front door, he forces Biden to have to see and hear about the issue.
I'm like you, these people should be sent back, but it's just not going to happen until tbey are processed, and in the meantime let's give them to Biden and blue cities.

But here's the deal. If Abbott buses them back across the border, it's really an exercise in futility, since they'll simply slip back in.
By sending as many as possible to D.C., Abbott gets two things. He gets the publicity that helps keep a focus on this invasion. In addition, by sending them to Biden's front door, he forces Biden to have to see and hear about the issue.
I'm like you, these people should be sent back, but it's just not going to happen until tbey are processed, and in the meantime let's give them to Biden and blue cities.

Well then Abbot should shut up asking for money and just do what he has to do. ok?

I would give them all tents and send them to Pelosi Schumer McCarthy and McConnell's streets.....

Forum List

Back