You Tone It Down Mr. President

Think he'll listen to me?

hope not...the day he starts listening to partisan hacks, whiners and whingers is the day that everybody loses..

Why would he listen to you? You are not his constituency... He could cure cancer, bring world peace and be the second coming and you'd still hate him...

Sorry....I would give him credit if he did something good....if he stopped lying to us.

But he hasn't.

I don't hate somebody for what they are....I do have a problem with them for what they do.

You people have called him shit since day one.

I gave Bush a chance and even backed him in the afgan war. THEN out of the blue he started talking about Iraq.

I knew the truth about the weapons because I was paying attention. People on the right just bought the LIES the rest of the world KNEW were lies. That is why the world did not go in with us.

I gave Bush a chance and he LIED to me.

Obama has done NOTHING to garner you peoples rath.
You just dont like losing elections so you imediately pretend that anyone you didnt vote for is evil incarnate.

Just like this HC bill, HELL it was originally a republican idea cooked up to oppose Clintons bill.

You guys go all full cocked into this insane frenzy that it is the END of democracy.

He tried with you people and all you did was SPEW hate.

The number ten can is open so stop your whining, you aksed him to open it,

Rham is going to poison the President's mind with the far left agenda so bad, even the Democrats will disown him by November.
When Hillary resigns as SoS shortly after the November elections debacle, then throws her hat in about a year later for the Dem nomination for POTUS, watch out! Gonna be a rough primary fight, which Hill will win this time.

THAT would be making history -- Obama the only sitting President to LOSE his own party's nomination for a second term.

Put me down as a potential vote for Clinton. Think I'll register Democrat now, so I can vote in the primary.

You people have called him shit since day one.

I gave Bush a chance and even backed him in the afgan war. THEN out of the blue he started talking about Iraq.

I knew the truth about the weapons because I was paying attention. People on the right just bought the LIES the rest of the world KNEW were lies. That is why the world did not go in with us.

I gave Bush a chance and he LIED to me.

Obama has done NOTHING to garner you peoples rath.
You just dont like losing elections so you imediately pretend that anyone you didnt vote for is evil incarnate.

Just like this HC bill, HELL it was originally a republican idea cooked up to oppose Clintons bill.

You guys go all full cocked into this insane frenzy that it is the END of democracy.

He tried with you people and all you did was SPEW hate.

The number ten can is open so stop your whining, you aksed him to open it,

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you must endure the rath of con.. :eusa_angel:

I recall Bush being a real arrogant son of a bitch many times he spoke.

Remember the ANGRY "I'm the Desider" crap?

They thought it was cute when Bush talked tuff but now they dont think its so cute when the President talks tuff.

waaaawaaaaaweaaaaaa.
Your knee-jerk defense is:

sigpic18621_3.gif

And

MOM!!! THE OTHER KID DID IT TOOOOO!

Why not just copy this post, and paste it in each time someone says something you don't like about Obama? Save yourself some typing.

By the way, where's the change? If you're screaming "Booooosh did it too" every time something comes up, haven't you wondered why there's any comparison? I mean, there was supposed to be change and a new tone in Washington, right?

Where is it? So far Obama is just the third term of Boooooosh for all intents and putposes.

Then I also remeber the FEAR in Bush's eyes when he had to stand in front of the country and tell them we HAD to bail out the banks.

He looked like a teen who had to tell Dad he crashed the car.

Wonder when you saw this...and I also wonder if you've had your eyes checked lately because you're seeing stuff nobody else is seeing.

You seem to have a special gift of seeing something that isn't there.

Last edited:
so a president serves only to serve his constituency? Wow! I'm learning this for the first time.. I must file this somewhere.

BUSH only served you.

He trashed me and everyone like me all day long

Bush never trashed anyone.

You must be thinking about what Carter, both Clintons, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and Democrats in Washington in general are constantly doing and projecting it onto Bush.

The biggest complaint that Republicans had with Bush was that he refused to bad-mouth his critics.

But for some strange you must feel his silence was a form a trashing.:confused:

You really make me wonder about you Truth.

its quite humorous....the left on this thread haven't actually addressed obama's hypocrisy, rather, merely pointed out that obama doesn't serve the right and bush did it too

how proud you must be of a president who doesn't serve half the population and acts just like bush :clap2:

We have murders happening on our borders.....an extremely volatile economy....Haiti still is a mess.....two wars that are getting worse....people all over the country going broke and this motherfucker is worried about one friggen thing......What People Have To Say About Health Care.

Obviously this guy's priorities are way out of whack.:cuckoo:

I think he needs to take care of business and stop whining about what people are saying about him.

Sounds like he's a carbon-copy of Dante.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3cl7OFBL9U&feature=channel]YouTube - Bush: 'Our Entire Economy Is in Danger.'[/ame]

Once again....you're seeing something most of us aren't.:confused:

What Bush said in this video was positive overall.

He didn't cast blame on anyone who was being critical to him. He was pointing out that some folks where abusing the market and that he reluctantly felt he had to step in and put a stop to it. The folks he was speaking of weren't everyday average citizens but speculators and billionaires attempting to get rich off of a volatile market.

Explain to me how this is similar to Obama's constant complains about attacks on his own bogus policy decisions.

Forum List

Back