Obama plagerizes William Ayers?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
"After I signed the bill, I looked around to see if there were any asteroids falling, some cracks opening up in the earth," Obama said, adding it turned out to be a nice day and "birds were chirping, folks were strolling down the mall." -- Barack Hussein Obama

'Everything was absolutely ideal on the day I bombed the Pentagon. The sky was blue. The birds were singing. And the bastards were finally going to get what was coming to them.' -- Obama's mentor and babysitter William Ayers

Hmmm.

"It is with absolute frankness that we speak of this struggle of the proletariat; each man must choose between joining our side or the other side. Any attempt to avoid taking sides in this issue must end in fiasco."
Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

O con noi o contro di noi"--You're either with us or against us.
Benito Mussolini

"Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."
President George W. Bush

"It is with absolute frankness that we speak of this struggle of the proletariat; each man must choose between joining our side or the other side. Any attempt to avoid taking sides in this issue must end in fiasco."
Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Benito Mussolini

President George W. Bush

So you agree Obama plagiarized William Ayers? Good for you!

Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Benito Mussolini

President George W. Bush

To say that your comparison is a 'stretch' is an severe understatement.

Bush, on the other hand speaks as a true authoritarian.

Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Benito Mussolini

President George W. Bush

Yes, you're so spot on, as usual! Bush privatized Social Security and mandated that daily prayer for all Americans.

Why do I even bother posting anywhere near your obvious brilliance?

thats a stretch

it honestly sounded more like a sermon or sermons he heard and put them all together. it was actually a dishonest characterization of what his critics said as well. no one claimed the minute he signed it the world would end etc...obama really is just a preacher, he was groomed well be rev. wright

Yes, you're so spot on, as usual! Bush privatized Social Security and mandated that daily prayer for all Americans.

Bush did neither...educate yourself...'bird' brain

thats a stretch

it honestly sounded more like a sermon or sermons he heard and put them all together. it was actually a dishonest characterization of what his critics said as well. no one claimed the minute he signed it the world would end etc...obama really is just a preacher, he was groomed well be rev. wright

But Obama is obviously intimate with William Ayers and his writings so it's not too much of a strech to think that he'd use the same glowing terms on blowing up American libertities and freedoms as his mentor used to describe blowing up the Pentagon.

In both cases the bastards (Americans in Obama's case) get "what's coming to" us.

Bush did neither...educate yourself...'bird' brain

How was Bush an authoritarian, Danny Dickweed?

anyone who uses a sentence that mentions birds and the sounds they make is, therefore plagiarizing William Ayers?

you really crack me up! :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
"After I signed the bill, I looked around to see if there were any asteroids falling, some cracks opening up in the earth," Obama said, adding it turned out to be a nice day and "birds were chirping, folks were strolling down the mall." -- Barack Hussein Obama

'Everything was absolutely ideal on the day I bombed the Pentagon. The sky was blue. The birds were singing. And the bastards were finally going to get what was coming to them.' -- Obama's mentor and babysitter William Ayers

Hmmm.

the only way they compare is the use of birds singing... and describining a pleasant. for some reason I dont think bill ayers was the first to do this

anyone who uses a sentence that mentions birds and the sounds they make is, therefore plagiarizing William Ayers?

you really crack me up! :lol:

I should have finished reading the thread first before replying

I know Libs are really sensitive to criticism, but Bush's "With us or against us" was directed toward foreign powers who wanted to side with AQ; that may have hit too close to home in a lot of your minds, but he was NOT Referring to you

Hmmm.

Uh. I see one word that is similar, birds.

Way to go Frank. Another prime thread for the conspiracy forum.

So visit Infowars lately?

What's next Frankie? Louis Armstrong is ripping off Ayers too? :rofl:

Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World Lyrics

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnRqYMTpXHc]YouTube - What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong[/ame]

Oh my god! I finally figured it out, Louis Armstrong is a OWAI, that sounds as fucking stupid as Frank's OP. Good thing logic kicked in.

According to Frank's logic, Judy Garland is also apart of this group who must of been ripping off Ayers.

Hell, she was doing it before he was even alive! :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0-um0pHTAg]YouTube - The Wizard Of Oz 70 years! Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Judy Garland[/ame]

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

:eek:

William Ayers probably takes a leak first thing in the morning when he gets up.

I'll bet Obama does the same thing.

Birds of a feather . . .

What's next Frankie? Louis Armstrong is ripping off Ayers too? :rofl:

Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World Lyrics

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnRqYMTpXHc]YouTube - What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong[/ame]

Oh my god! I finally figured it out, Louis Armstrong is a OWAI, that sounds as fucking stupid as Frank's OP. Good thing logic kicked in.

Obama has a history of ripping off people he admires: eg. "Just words, just speeches"

I asked it as a question in the Title, you saw the "?" right? Do you see the "?" after the word "right"?

It seems so familiar and on such a similar occasion: Ayers blows up the Pentagon and Obama blows up the Bill of Rights.

You may be right, I'm probably reading too much into it

Forum List

Back