You the Googling champ?

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
I will crown whoever finds this, the google King/Queen.

What you win, is respect and admiration :razz: also recognition.

Before you ask this question "are you sure this exists?" -------I'm 110% positive.

Ok - find a download site for "mainstream rap instrumentals"

This means, blank instrumentals from songs that mainstream artists have put out. I'm looking for one that's relatively spam free, and I know that they exist, but I'm "turrible" at searching. (chuck barkley voice). :(

N'aw, those are underground produced beats, by mom and pop beat-makers so to speak.

I'm looking for famous people's beats. Like if Eminem came out with a song called "I'm a Big Dork," I could search this site and get "I'm a Big Dork - Instrumental."

These sites exist, and I've used them when younger, but they're hard to find.

GT, use Limewire.

Or search torrents.

I usually find most instrumentals I want, and a lot of acapellas too. I don't bother with websites anymore for that stuff, you spend 5 fucking hours searching the site only to find that they're giving you NOTHING.

Let me know if there's anything specific you're looking for, I might have it.

People think Gershwin died of a brain tumor but he was really capped by the Porgy and Bess Posse for inventing "mainstream rap instrumentals".

People think Gershwin died of a brain tumor but he was really capped by the Porgy and Bess Posse for inventing "mainstream rap instrumentals".

This was the most incredible post I've ever seen in my entire life, and I'm not at all kidding.

Anyhoot, Paulie, P2P programs are PCU poison according to my cpu guy : (

I don't know which ones I want in particular, I was hoping to browse some for something I'd sound decent on. hmmf

This was the most incredible post I've ever seen in my entire life, and I'm not at all kidding.

Yup, I will do that.

And I have not even regaled you yet with tales of Miles Davis’ misadventures with “blackgrassazz”.
A mixture of bluegrass, jazz and weed.

Gershwin invented this too.

Well, it may intrigue you to know that I can dance like a stick bug and I can also read faster than a cyclops.

Is that a pre or post Odysseus cyclopes?

Meh, I'd say the speed at which one reads roughly 3-minutes after a club to the head from Hercules.

I was once told that the incredible simplicity of my sarcastic thoughts make me a genius, but it was a stop sign that I was talking to. It was hanging on my wall, and it grew up around James and 102nd.

Think off all the deaths you caused on James and 102nd by luring that stop sign from it's post to yield to your sarcastic wit.

Think off all the deaths you caused on James and 102nd by luring that stop sign from it's post to yield to your sarcastic wit.

He's not an "it," he's a he. He has a pole, dum dum.

And quite frankly, he volunteered. He implicitly stated that he'd much rather hang around than be stuck in cement. I'd have to agree with him, one is much more appealing than the other and plus I'm dead sexy to watch change, even for a Gay Stop Sign.

I don't know, being stuck in cement may not be a lot different to being stuck with a cement block.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MrQtOoQRpc]YouTube - N.W.A. - Straight Outta Compton (Uncut) [HD][/ame]

I don't know, being stuck in cement may not be a lot different to being stuck with a cement block.

Interesting, like putting my jizz in the freezer to see some pussy lips shiver.

Don't go all Leonard Cohen on me.

"It's a cold and it's a lonely Hallelujah! "

Last edited:
I never heard of him, or the other guys you quote, but I'm sure they were decent creatures, all in their own right.

Froggy, I cant see youtube vids where I'm physically at right now. Hopefully, that's an instrumental, and not a full song.........otherwise, when I do view it, I may have to sick Jesus on you.

And by Jesus, I do mean my spanish wife-beater wearing barber.

I love Halloween.

I never heard of him, or the other guys you quote, but I'm sure they were decent creatures, all in their own right. .

Check Leonard Cohen out, I think you might like his lyrics, even more so his poetry.

But I am pretty sure you would not want to take a shower with him lately.